Omega Garden's Volksgarden Rotary Garden

Hey yo. A thousand watts works just fine. I prefer 2 600s or 2 400s or a 4 and 6 because you get a more even spread of light over the canopy. But 1000 is not too powerful. Just don't let the plants get all the way up to the light.

:roorrip:

And sorry for hijacking your thread Maxx. I am just guessing that u have your hands full with the coming harvest. (nice problem to have!):cheer:

WHere are some more pics!!?

No problems SR. I have been busy lately with tonnes o stuff.

One thing I would like try is using a 600 for the first few days then when cutting hours back boost up to the 1,000 watt lamp to counter the total overall light lose to counter stretching.

Cheers,
Maxx

this must be week 9 by now for you maxx, how much longer do you think they have? you must be taking them this week eh?

cant wait to see some pics and numbers!!!!!

if you are talking peat pucks then I recommend that you do not use them with this system and RW. The peat ends up falling out of the RW and leaving the roots without a medium.

Also the peat stays too wet.

Cheers.,
Maxx

this must be week 9 by now for you maxx, how much longer do you think they have? you must be taking them this week eh?

cant wait to see some pics and numbers!!!!!

The finish is taking longer than I hoped, of course. It's going to be another week. The good news is they buds are finally really starting to swell. It seems like they are getting bigger by the hour, so I can't cut them down yet. Resin is also increasing quickly. There is so much scraggle on the bottoms of these plants that I am going to have a lot of by product. hash and butter.
Will post more pics shortly.

Cheers,
Maxx

man, a 10 week strain.

i'd be dying to take them by 9 weeks, i have enough trouble waiting 8, lol.
cant wait to see some pics.

id probably be dipping into some scrag to dry early to get a taste and see.

so maxx, are you going to use a product to flush them or just tap water or what? and how soon before you take them would you start this?

would be nice to get them lil buds to get harder:( but still your grow looks nice is there anything that you would like to have done diffrent as of right now?

man, a 10 week strain.

i'd be dying to take them by 9 weeks, i have enough trouble waiting 8, lol.
cant wait to see some pics.

id probably be dipping into some scrag to dry early to get a taste and see.

so maxx, are you going to use a product to flush them or just tap water or what? and how soon before you take them would you start this?

I usually run water w molases for the last couple of days. Then for the last two days I use plain water and Flora Kleen or Clearex.

This flush works just fine, never had any complaints.

Cheers,
Maxx

yeah, the only thing is that if i took a bud off now, it would be full of my nutes.
i would still flush them ith water before i take them.
i want to know if it makes a big difference compared to tap water. and what the difference is.

true i mean it wouldnt hurt to use it to help flush it can help burn in taste but as organic u might not need it thats mostly just a personal choice

Running flora kleen is good for synthetic crops because it causes plants to let go of the salt. I believe technically it unbonds salt molecules.

I don't think it is needed for organic crops because there is very little if any salt build up.

Sorry for the delay it is two days from harvest and I have been busy getting ready for the next run.

Cheers,
Maxx

hey max so how close can the plants get before the 600 watt light becomes a issue of burning? and if it was water cooled would it be a issue at all?

hey max so how close can the plants get before the 600 watt light becomes a issue of burning? and if it was water cooled would it be a issue at all?

Some plants are more susceptible to heat then others, however a 600 is not likely to burn plants even if they touch the glass. Water-cooled would not be an issue for burning however water-cooling has its own set of issues.

Cheers,
Maxx

ok im back to leaning to bpod just to try it out its about double the with so u think 2 600watt lights will work? or should i go with 2 1ks? there is only 3 more inches diff in growing room. there warnty includes the wheel so if it messes up they will just replace it.

So how is your grow going i asked on the wrong thread the other day:(. i think my plains are to use it once or 2 times a year and to have some kick but parties after its all put up.

Back
Top Bottom