Once Again I Start

Grwn

Hi,

I did not introduce myself, I figured I would do it here. I dont use names and locations much because I have moved to a new country and the restrictions are tougher here.

I do have a growing past, I grew many variaties with upto 20 plants inside a 3 bedroom apartment at one point 10 years ago. I would have loved to show you some pics but thanks to my ex-gf I dont have the harddrive anymore.

I have a small room avaliable for this job at the moment. about 170cm to 160cm almost a great square but the door opens inside so I have limited room.

I dont use soil, I find it very messy, since this place does not have any hydro shops, just like old days, I decided I would do DWC.

I dont usually start every sencence with I.

Any how, bought 2x50ltr dark boxes and covered them with foil, 2 air pumps (decent ones) and airstones.

Finding the light, fetilizers for hydro, etc was proving a little difficult here... So I took a 2 day trip to Amsterdam :) Ordered 400w set with cooltube, Canna Fertilizers and of course seeds... Bought them under the name of the company I work for and sent them to my work address with no name other than the companies...

Seeds are Skunk and Afghan. Not feminized or autoflowering, I wish to keep a mother at one point...

Dont mind me looking all like I know what I am doing, thanks to my wonderfull memory I kept the light way too far and before realising the mistake had to take a 2 days business trip, when I came back they were so tall because of trying to reach the light 2 of them actually fell sideways when I opened the door.

I built supports for all and bent them the way I want them to grow, placed the light properly and put a fan inside.

After 2 days they are stronger and look better. Here are some pictures I will hopefully update this journal often.

There are no reflectors on the wall but I find them a fire hazard in this crampy place. I will solve the issue by raising the boxes to white painted area above.

I know it looks very primative but it is the best I can do to with limited space and avaliability to smoke something decent in this place.
IMG_019820.jpg

IMG_020631.jpg

Girls are coming along fine, I am learning how to use the Canna line nutrients properly, out of 4 plants 2 has vigorous root growth, can only hope they are females... I really do not want to have 4 boy the first try. I am xrossing fingers.

Will post some pics later today or tomorrow.

Here are some pictures of the progress.

As of today they are 7 days old. I am losing one of them it has no root growth and withering, I ll wait 3 more days for her to pick up, if not I will plant another.
IMG_020830.JPG

The rest of 3 is doing much better since I found the exact amount of fert to make them happy, first set of leaves werent very healthy but now they have healthy grow.
IMG_021221.JPG
IMG_020924.JPG
IMG_021124.JPG

I wish I used rooting agent but that will have to wait for the next project for the moment.

Forgot so much about hydro growing in 5-6 years that's so sad.

Came to a sad realization last week, planted my newly sprouted seeds to a massive system without any root development too soon, forgot about the importance of water temprature as well, installed tiny heaters keeping the temp just perfect.

After nearly 18 days, they started decent development. Lost one plant on the way but no matter...

Just checked the ph and it reads 4.1 in both containers. Not sure what to use to bring it up... Any help would be great on this PH matter.

Here are some updated pics.
IMG_021316.JPG

IMG_021426.JPG

IMG_021526.JPG

After 2 months and change of system to a smaller dwc rez, I have finnay started flowering today along with nute change.

The new system is 25lt rez with better air stone and pumps. Also added 2 new plants, "BubbleGums"...

IMG_022531.JPG

Thanks for the links man, will help a lot.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

I am sorry to have abandoned the journal. I felt a little unsecure.

It will be my 4th harvest since I start the operation... Ended up adding another 250w mh light and imporved systems...

Currently have 4 hydro (dwc), 3 soil and 1 drip system (thinking of chaning all to drip)...

With the current system I harvest about 120gr per plant every other 30-40 days.

Once I re plan the room and the system I will start a decent journal with good explanatory pics...

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom