2nd Deep Water Culture Grow - Jock Horror and Raspberry Cough Check it out

well its hard to explain...cus i did a D and R the other day and did 1 tablespoon of grow big and 1 tablespoon of bigbloom which is actually going light so i waited 2 days then added another 1 of each...thing is this is a pic of my biggest plant all the others dont have anything like this...even the runt

thats it...gotta be...i just started spraying them the other day and i did it a couple times with the light on so now iv been turning it off while i spray them and leave it off for like 30 mins or so while they dry..

thank you very much for the input so u wouldnt start using them now in mid veg?

I use the full line of Botanicare nutes and they recommend using Liquid Karma throughout the veg and bloom cycles. If you use it just do 1/4 dose and be warned it turns your roots dark!!

I would have guessed HEAT MOISTURE STRESS. .....just a GUESS!

thats it...gotta be...i just started spraying them the other day and i did it a couple times with the light on so now iv been turning it off while i spray them and leave it off for like 30 mins or so while they dry..

I would agree with Roseman! Or maybe PH fluctuation? I definitely wouldn't concern yourself, as long as the new growth looks healthy.

That sure sounds like it, heat that is. How far are your lights? One thing I've noticed is that the plants don't seem to mind a little scorch from the lamp, I minimize it, but I do tend to keep my lamps real close to the plants.

its a good foot and half to almost 2 feet away...i changed out the bulb for a new bulb thats sooooo much brighter lol...but i think the heat burn was mainly when i was misting them....thx for all the input everyone...ya i tried the LK on the last D and R i forgot to mention that...and ya my roots are alil brown but FF Big Bloom is really brown to so they have kinda always been brown lol. ya all the new growth looks good though i was just wonderin where these spots came from and what they are...specially after reading and talkin about spider mites lol...just making sure it wasnt them.

:helpsmilie:Anybody out there?

So sorry late to the party Synik4L. :smokin:
Ima' watching eagerly!
:popcorn::goodluck:

BTW, I had the same rust spots like you have there, for me i figured it was from the Epson salt spray that I mixed waaaay too strong. Noticed it a couple days after spraying heavy with it under 24 hours of lights. But that was just my experience.

:yahoo: Just learning this set up. I messaged FryingPan a little earlier and he told me to visit the site. I'm not a computer genius, or any other knid of genius as far as that goes, but I'm trying to unignorantize myself on how to utilize this site to its best. I have been just wandering around for a couple of weeks and today I'm spending a little time to see if I can figure out how to do what I can to be a responsible stoner. My question to FryingPan was, leet me prefacre here. I've got a soil grow going. AS of the 3rd its been going for about 7 weeks. (from germinated seeds) I went to 12-12 on the 3rd (March) and I'm wondering when I should be able to detect the sex of my babies.:cool:

:yahoo: Just learning this set up. I messaged FryingPan a little earlier and he told me to visit the site. I'm not a computer genius, or any other knid of genius as far as that goes, but I'm trying to unignorantize myself on how to utilize this site to its best. I have been just wandering around for a couple of weeks and today I'm spending a little time to see if I can figure out how to do what I can to be a responsible stoner. My question to FryingPan was, leet me prefacre here. I've got a soil grow going. AS of the 3rd its been going for about 7 weeks. (from germinated seeds) I went to 12-12 on the 3rd (March) and I'm wondering when I should be able to detect the sex of my babies.:cool:

Hey boot, post your question here. This one is SyNik4L's grow journal. Go ahead to the Deep Water Culture home thread and introduce yourself, the link is in green in my signature.

its all good lol..u can anwser him here if u havent already...and sorry iv been absent lately i started 12/12 yesterday and ill take some pics here ina lil the plants r huge now lol

okay no lie this time...everythings going good i have to goto sleep right now they've been working me like crazy and i need sleep...i dont work till 4 tomm so ill post some pics b4 i go yall r gonna shit on how big they've gotten

Back
Top Bottom