2nd Deep Water Culture Grow - Jock Horror and Raspberry Cough Check it out

and also the for the most part my plants are doing great...im still seeing yellowing of the lower leaves...slowly..as well as dark spots...that are ranging in color from brown to black..im thinkin its a deficiency of potassium but i want to make sure before i do a D AND R tomm. cus at first i thought it was nute burn but now im thinkin its cus im being to easy on the nutes worryin bout nute burn lol ill take some pics tomm when the lights come back on but i figure most of yall can give me anwser without them

What kind of nutes are you using. I generally stay with the grow nutes for the first week or two of flowering. If what you are using is low in N then you will see some lower leaf yellowing.

But when plants go into flowering, start getting a little older there will be some crispy leaves, some yellowing, some weird stuff. Keep an eye on them, keep you nute level low for now, what ppm are you running? I'm not one to use too high a concentration of nutes, I've read that levels around 800, but sounds a lite low to me, are adequate. Right now I'm running about 1000 in the middle of my 6th week of flower.

If your nutes are not too high and you've kept everything clean you're probably in god shape.

What kind of nutes are you using. I generally stay with the grow nutes for the first week or two of flowering. If what you are using is low in N then you will see some lower leaf yellowing.

But when plants go into flowering, start getting a little older there will be some crispy leaves, some yellowing, some weird stuff. Keep an eye on them, keep you nute level low for now, what ppm are you running? I'm not one to use too high a concentration of nutes, I've read that levels around 800, but sounds a lite low to me, are adequate. Right now I'm running about 1000 in the middle of my 6th week of flower.

If your nutes are not too high and you've kept everything clean you're probably in god shape.

i use fox farm nutes....and i pretty much used grow nutes mixed with big bloom and tiger bloom for 1 week..low amounts of all...i dont have a ppm meter so im not exactly sure what the ppm is..but im doing EXACTLY what i did on the last grow and i didnt have any problems like this last time..so i did a D and R today and i did 3 tablespoons of each big bloom and tiger bloom. which is what i did at this point last grow granted those were obviously different strains...but newayz i use 6 gallons of water so that comes out to 2 teaspoons per gallon of each. and i picked off all the yellowing shit and stuff that looked bad...so ima see how they do for the next couple days cus now i can see if there is anymore yellowing and such being that all the past yellowing shit is now not on the plant...and really honestly it was only the lower leaves...like the lower 1/4 of the plant...and like the tiny tiny leaves that grow in grow in pretty much dead and fall off immediately... i was thinkin it was more of a deficency than nute burn..because i did 2 tablespoons of each a week ago, for the last D and R...and never added anymore nutes till today and they drank almost all the water in like 4 days so i added in 3 gallons of plain ph'ed water. so in case it was nute burn it would take care of the problem...but it just kept on going...so thats why i think it wasnt enuf nutes and not to much...but i could be wrong...ill take some pics ina couple days so yall can see whats going on...hopefully they wont continue to do that.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom