2nd Deep Water Culture Grow - Jock Horror and Raspberry Cough Check it out

That's how I got mine setup, but I'm new to Deep Water Culture. I get quite a bit of air in my res with, a single airpump, and the T piece running 2x 14" airstones. I had 12 inchers before, but they broke, and the store had 10 or 14 inch, i went 14 because I read someone here running 14 inchers just fine.

k here is some new pics from today...they are looking good did a Drain and Replenish yesterday and added more nutes than i usually do and everything seems to be good check it out....im still waiting alil longer to move those 3 because of the money issue and i have t splitters so all i would need is one more air stone....but i wanted to make sure i have enuf oxygen in there....so ima wait till i start my job tuesday and i should have enuf tips by the end of the night to go pick up another pump and another airstone or 2....then ima move them..cus it seems like the big ones are just taking all the nutrients and the little ones arent getting any....i mean mayb they are gettin alil cus they are slowly growing but not as fast as those big ones are lol....newayz here they are

DSC015163.jpg

DSC015154.jpg

DSC01514.jpg

I think RUNTS and SLOW GROWERS are just part of the growing process. Sometimes they eventually even up, and sometimes they don't.

so what do u think? do u think i should leave them in there and just do some training once they get alil bigger lean them ovr away from each other? cus right now they arent really in each other business.....but i know l8er they will and also if i wait to long the roots are gonna get tangled and i wont be able to seperate them 2 of them already are kinda tangled....but i mean do u think that the big ones are eating all the nutes?

also my normal air temps in the closet are usually 78-82 is that okay? i know its better to stay around 70-75 but basically unless i want to run my ac at like 65 degrees and run my electric bill up and freeze my ass off i have to leave it in that range wat do u think rose?

so what do u think? do u think i should leave them in there and just do some training once they get alil bigger lean them ovr away from each other? cus right now they arent really in each other business.....but i know l8er they will and also if i wait to long the roots are gonna get tangled and i wont be able to seperate them 2 of them already are kinda tangled....but i mean do u think that the big ones are eating all the nutes?

I know if they were mine, I would leave them be. Maybe some LST later, bendig them over 90 degrees and tieing them over..

also my normal air temps in the closet are usually 78-82 is that okay? i know its better to stay around 70-75 but basically unless i want to run my ac at like 65 degrees and run my electric bill up and freeze my ass off i have to leave it in that range wat do u think rose?

I think 78 - 82, up to 86 is good enough. In Flowering, cooler weather makes more trichs, cool being under 80 degrees..

okay sweet ima leave them then...and ya my HPS deff doesnt get nearly as hott as my MH does so itll deff b cooler in there at that point so looks like im good to go.

Hey Synik4l the grow looks great! and to reference one of your earlier questions, I use liquid karma once I start full blown bloom nutes at half the recommended dose and it's worked fine for me. =)

thank you very much for the input so u wouldnt start using them now in mid veg?

wtf is this....please tell me its not mites...i wouldnt be suprised if its nute burn or ph problem but the thing is....its only one this one plant

DSC015201.jpg

DSC015183.jpg

DSC015171.jpg

Back
Top Bottom