2nd DWC/Deep Water Culture Grow: GDP and OG Kush

Hey man props on the ladies, they're looking nice! I just recently switched over to the bubble method and I'm curious as to how much I need to get the water bubbling. I'm using a 25 liter per minute air pump which i think is plenty. I'm also using some cheap 6" air stones i found at meijer. I get a good amount of bubbles but I dunno if it's enough... What air stones are you using?

So how is it going?

Going good, internet is still down. Using a friends. I will have pics as soon as I can. The OG is taking off, Its 28" tall today and the GDP is 15" tall.

hey good looking plants .. what kind of water are you using ? ..curious
thanks man, I use distilled water..

Hey man props on the ladies, they're looking nice! I just recently switched over to the bubble method and I'm curious as to how much I need to get the water bubbling. I'm using a 25 liter per minute air pump which i think is plenty. I'm also using some cheap 6" air stones i found at meijer. I get a good amount of bubbles but I dunno if it's enough... What air stones are you using?

Thanks bud. I use the cheap pet co brand air stone and pump. I have 2 12 inch air stones. Try pet co for your air stones. They are only $3-4 each

Ok guys my internet is back up, so now I can do my weekly update..

The OG Kush is just towering over that GDP, Its double the height of the GDP now. But the GDP is much more round and wide. Everything is going good, Not much going on except lots of growing up for that OG.. Their pistols are showing now tho:cheer:

These pics were taken Thursday(2 days ago), which is 1 week or 7 Days since they went into flower.. Today the OG is 30" tall and the GDP is 16". Enjoy:grinjoint:

Day_7_flower_5.jpg

GDP:
Day_7_flower_3.jpg

Day_7_flower_4.jpg

OG Kush:
Day_7_flower.jpg

Group shot, Out of focus sorry..
Day_7_flower_2.jpg

Alright guys just finished week 2 of flower, The OG kush is now 37" tall and the GDP is 19". They are starting to get little flowers now. They are starting to slow down pretty good now. Which is a good thing cuz I am running out of room haha :peacetwo:

week_2_of_flower_5.jpg

week_2_of_flower.jpg

week_2_of_flower_2.jpg

GDP
week_2_of_flower_3.jpg

OG Kush
week_2_of_flower_4.jpg

Alright guys Here is an update, Buds are really starting to form now. Just gave them there first dose of purple Maxx yesterday.

These pictures were taken last thursday. 3 weeks flower.

OG Kush:

Day_21_flower_6.jpg

Day_21_flower_5.jpg

Day_21_flower_3.jpg

Day_21_flower_2.jpg

GDP:

Day_21_flower.jpg

Day_21_flower_4.jpg

Thanks for Looking..

Hey Dreks! Just found your journal and I wanted to ask you... Which Advanced Nutrient line are you using exactly? The 3 part? Or the Sensi? Did you use any additives during veg?

Lots of views but not many comments, Something wrong? lol

Weekly Update guys, I Just finished up the 4th week of flower and they are starting to look sugary ha. The OG kush is stacking big time already. I like it. The Ph has been around 5.6-5.7 and ppm has been around 1300. I have 5-6 weeks left of flower, I plan to harvest June 19th depeding on how the Trichs are looking.

Thanks for looking. On to the pics. The tallest top is now bent over under the light and is about 5 inches from the light now...

OG Kush,
Day_29_week_4_flower.jpg

Day_29_week_4_flower_3.jpg

Day_29_week_4_flower_4.jpg

Day_29_week_4_flower_8.jpg

Day_29_week_4_flower_7.jpg

GDP,
Day_29_week_4_flower_5.jpg

Day_29_week_4_flower_6.jpg

Nice looking buds! Those should fill out to some nice and frosty nugs. :bravo:

woah they look a hell of a lot better then when this thread started. keep up the good work. and you can still lst the plants if height is bothering you.. but pinch the stems real good befor you bend them. its a little harder in bloom but you can lst up untill about week 6 of bloom. at least i can.

Nice looking buds! Those should fill out to some nice and frosty nugs. :bravo:

Thanks man, I hope so.

woah they look a hell of a lot better then when this thread started. keep up the good work. and you can still lst the plants if height is bothering you.. but pinch the stems real good befor you bend them. its a little harder in bloom but you can lst up untill about week 6 of bloom. at least i can.

Thanks man, They do look much better than in the beginning. Thanks for the advice man I appreciate it. I bent the tall one and tied it and seem to be working great now. So we will see.

Wow!!For 150 watts with some added extras and your getting that growth! Great work, Impressive to say the least :bravo:

Why thank you haha. I am kinda shocked myself. The OG grew much faster than the GDP and its building colas bigger and faster too. Colas are double the size of the GDP already..:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom