2nd Deep Water Culture Grow - Jock Horror and Raspberry Cough Check it out

ya no doubt...im fine...its kinda my parents dog...but mine too...when i say that i mean i grew up with it...had it since i was 8...and im 23 now. that little toy poodle gave me 15 years of joy. but i have been gone alot since i graduated...and i havent lived with my parents for 6 years now...so i mean it doesnt hurt as much cus im used to not seeing her all the time...cus my parents live 45 mins away from me...but still i would see her atleast 2 times a month atleast. it just sucks....i loved that dog..newayz all is going well im on week 2 of flowering just did a D and R today...did it by myself bigggggg mistake need my old roomie to help me next time these fuckers are getting heavy and when i went to set the thing down between rubermaid containers to hold it up. one of the containers moved and the whole fucking thing fell over and the hydroton went fucking everywhere lol....so i cleaned it all up and got it all good...and heres some pics lol....looking goood...they are crowdin alil now but im doing my best to lean them out as much as i can and create room for each other....but the raspberry cough, according to the nirvana website says they maximize yield and size when grown closely together so i guess its good for them but not as much for the jock horror either way they r all doing fine.

DSC01532.jpg
DSC01531.jpg

DSC01533.jpg

DSC01534.jpg

DSC01535.jpg

DSC01536.jpg

guys...i may need help here...the big one is the one that made the biggest fall today...and nothings broken its not gettin less light theres nothing different and i know at night they droop more...but its loooking unusually droopy tonight....like on the way to dying droopy....but the thing is...all the tops are still pointing straight up...its just the leaves that are drooping more than usual. ill take a pic and post it tomm. but im gettin worried cus its the biggest plant i have in there

hey okay so i need an anwser fast...that biggest one that i was talking about the other nite....is fucking hermie!!! so im wondering should i just rip it out....or can i clean those pods off all the time and keep them from poppin open...or should i just not risk it and be happy with 5 plants

Well I answered your other post before reading this. The only thing I would change from that answer is if the roots are all tangled together I would untagle as much as possible and then cut the remaining tangled roots closer to the hermie as not to stress the others too much causin them to go hermie too.

ya thats what i did...i just cut closer to the hermie and im wondering are the roots that are still tangled with the other plant gonna die off and end up in my res in the next couple days?

ya thats what i did...i just cut closer to the hermie and im wondering are the roots that are still tangled with the other plant gonna die off and end up in my res in the next couple days?

Check this out from Roseman's Tutorial: Removing Males Page 12
Hope that will help on the roots issue. I think you really need to remove the dead roots before they start rotting. Great job on the grow so far!

and also the for the most part my plants are doing great...im still seeing yellowing of the lower leaves...slowly..as well as dark spots...that are ranging in color from brown to black..im thinkin its a deficiency of potassium but i want to make sure before i do a D AND R tomm. cus at first i thought it was nute burn but now im thinkin its cus im being to easy on the nutes worryin bout nute burn lol ill take some pics tomm when the lights come back on but i figure most of yall can give me anwser without them

wait WHAT?! they can turn hermie that l8 in the flowering process?

If you have one or many all female plants, and they are in the Flowering Cycle and they know there is no male near by, and they know they will be fully mature int wo weeks, they will start making male pollen sacks to try and fertilize itself.

I've done 8 grows, all the males were removed at first sight and I always still got at least 6 seeds from each crop.

Back
Top Bottom