One of my biggest "weed fears" just happened

MissP

I had just got done smoking part of a blunt on the couch in my living room(while watching an old war movie) when I heard a bang on the door.

It was the police. I freaked out a little. I went out the back door, told them my back door was broken, and asked them what they needed. They got a 911 hang up. Um, my phone has been on the hook for the past 2 hours.

To make a long story short, I let an old friend use my address for cell phone service, and she ended up calling 911 on it... Her and I don't like each other now and this doesn't help.

It's kind of scary to have police come banging on your door right after you smoked. I need another one!

Edited to throw in that I had a quarter bag in my pocket that I forgot all about. How lovely.

re: One of my biggest "weed fears" just happened

Yea that does suck.. I had that happen a few years ago. I was having a get together at my home and we were all passing multi joints around when there was a loud banging at the door, we all stoped in our tracks and looked at each other when there was another not as loud knock at the door so those who had the joints at the time hide them and me and my roommate went to the door just fig it was someone else that one of us knew. So I opened the door with the living room smelling like herb and wouldnt you know it was 2 young cops standing on my porch right in the doorway when I opened it. Me and my roommate just stoped and I know my jaw droped to the floor, terrible stoner moment, and was able to muster up enough words to ask them what they needed and come to find out someone had stole the neighbor kids bike and they was wondering if we had seen anything. We told them that we hadn't so they just thanked us and told us to carry on and left. I shut that door caught my breath looked to my roommate who looked like he just saw a ghost and then looked at the speachless crowd, nobody wanted to say anything so I walked over to one of the peeps who had one of the joints and asked them for it and sat down fired it up and said that I needed to get high. Then everyone started laughing and we started smoking again. That was one tough moment..

i know no other more frightening sound than the knock of a fuckin cop!! i know that i don't have to answer the door, and i could have every light on in the house and be making noise and they still couldn't come in, but still, you hear it, you know what it is, and instantly your heart jumps up into your throat and you can hear your heart beating. even after they leave you can still hear your heart beating. i know my rights, and i know how to talk to cops if i have to, but you still can't get around that feeling.

Man close call, at least you got out of it.

God, I know what ya mean. when I first moved into my pad, I decided to set up a grow. Had a bunch of florecent ballasts, and built my own fixtures by putting tombstones on ply wood.
2 months into the grow, my wife woke me up and 2 in the morning to tel me the closet was on fire. Just then the smoke alarms started going off... I lived in an apparment... I knew I was about to be on the news and go to jail. I ripped all of the smoke alarms out of the ceiling as I went running naked as a jay bird right to the fire. My wife and her sister passed water to me and we got the fire out. smoke was everywhere... smoke damage on the ceiling... clouds of smoke leaving the windows. The alarms had been loud we were loud... and no one evershowed up or said anything. I'm scared just thinking about it again...

police are people too, just explan youself and theyll go on their merry way!

Well, cops in South Florida can be that cool (former SoFla resident) but here I'm not chancing it. I know I've heard that it's not worth the paperwork and since I wasn't causing any trouble I might not have gotten arrested, but I wasn't about to chance it, lol. Plus, I hate the chick who has the phone and she hates me, and she would have loved to hear that I got arrested.

By the way, the movie I was watching is called "Cry Havoc" and it's a good movie to smoke to. It has a good plot, pretty girls, and action.

Umm , dunt think so! This is what Barry Cooper calls a "TAP N RAP" or "Knock and talk" , never ever open the door, like he says, if they had a right to be there , they would kick the door in. So fuck em.The wont be on their merry way though. they are the fucking pigs.

Heres mine hands down never will I forget about 3 years ago I was at a Blind Rehab center for some cpu training and mobility training and it was out of state so I had to fly there with some bud that I just rolled and inserted into a fresh pack of smokes and then put the pack back in the carton and sealed it, I wasnt really concerned since I had did it a few times before when I went to school here so anyway this place is gated has cameras and security everywhere which didnt make my places of oppurtunity after hours very broad to choose from. now get this straight I am the youngest veteran here by lets say average 35 years so most guys would go to sleep around 8 or 9 tops so we all had a community shower and bathrooms with a lock on it so you could get your shower in with privacy and it just so happened my room was two doors away so after investigating all my outdoor choices which were nill due to assigned smoking areas and the rest of the campus was smoke free I decided to try a late night smoke in the bathroom with an exhaust fan in the ceiling and a window to crack. I had some air freshener I took into the bathroom and my hygene kit so I turned on the shower and then proceeded to stand on a chair and smoke a fatty while exhaling into the fan in the ceiling. I probably toked about half of it when paranoia set in deep and I decided to return the other half to my room before i actually got in the shower. So i spray about 1/3 a can of Hawaiian Breeze into the bathroom before I open the door and walk out into the hallway to see down the end of the hall coming my way the VA 5.0 . I liked to pooped on the spot and immediately turned around and went back into the bathroom locked the door and waited for a knock on the door any second to be cuffed and stuffed for possession on a va facility that i of course had to sign a paper upon admitance that i did not have any such contraban. So after what seemed like an eternity and me emptying a bottle of irish spring body wash all over the bathroom shower and finishing off the rest of my air freshener I opened the door and the security officer had came thru to make rounds and must have had a cold that day because I know it smelt like some skunk and I knew for sure I was gone....man that was the scarriest and closest moment I have ever had with good old Mary Jane.
p.s. I just hid in the bushes at night the rest of the time to finish off my stash while I was there with no problems, I was there long enough to learn the cameras and times the rounds where made so I adapted and overcame!

AMEN on not answering the door...you NEVER have to open the door to the PoPo.....the only way you have to open the door is if they slide a warent under it.....if they say "open up its the police"....dont do it,,it is not illegal to NOT open the door...and they know that....there not going to say..."hey,he wont open the door..we better get a warrent"....found this out from a Daytona Beach police officer I used to burn with....he used to get the best stuff....LOL..........PEACE

AMEN on not answering the door...you NEVER have to open the door to the PoPo.....the only way you have to open the door is if they slide a warent under it.....if they say "open up its the police"....dont do it,,it is not illegal to NOT open the door...and they know that....there not going to say..."hey,he wont open the door..we better get a warrent"....found this out from a Daytona Beach police officer I used to burn with....he used to get the best stuff....LOL..........PEACE
brentwood apts lol: :rollit::rollit::rollit:

thats funny, i have been stopped or approached by a cop atleast 4 times while smoking MJ and they all let me go

maybe it is a south florida thing?
my GF from CT says smokin here is alot different than when back home, its more relaxed here and its not as much like a hardcore party drug or something like it is there i guess

i dont know :grinjoint:

-RC

thats funny, i have been stopped or approached by a cop atleast 4 times while smoking MJ and they all let me go

maybe it is a south florida thing?
my GF from CT says smokin here is alot different than when back home, its more relaxed here and its not as much like a hardcore party drug or something like it is there i guess

i dont know :grinjoint:

-RC

I lived in Daytona Beach for about 12 years...then tiped toed out to KY 2 years ago....In Daytona...(I used to burn with a motorcycle cop there..he always had the killer to ..LOL..wander how?)...and he says it is basically how you look...clean cut dudes got there stash taken...and we got to smoke it..LOL...and if you looked like myself..long haired,beard,bandana,glasses, look alike of Tommy Chong...they ran you threw the ringer most of the time...he said that was just the way it is...nothing against nothing...but society has it oppinions of who the bad guys are......it is what it is!!!......PEACE :popcorn:

I have been out of the corp since 1992 and always have kept clean shaven no piercings and buzz cut and I have got out of a ton just for looking prior military on numerous traffic violations. right after I got out I got pulled over after chiefin one not 5 minutes earlier with expired tags and when I pulled out my military id which i keep over my liscense he let me go with a warning so it worked once I have stuck with it just not to be stereotyped in with the hippy stoners! LMAO if they only knew....

Yeah, its hard to stereo type stoners as hippies these days, i myself already started my physical training to become a seal, and im real clean cut and I smoke.

Back
Top Bottom