one plant very small DIY hydro pot or tub, help and ideas!?!

BarstadBuds

im currently building a small grow cabinet ( Grow Cabinet plans help! )

I am debating on whether or not to build a little one plant hydro pot
i have read several DIY instructions on building them and have a good understanding but can i build a system that wont take up anymore then 6 inches height and ten inches in diameter?

also will this guarantee better results?
i plan on growing auto flowering low ryder.

6 inches isn't a lot of room to work with for bubblers. You won't be able to hold a lot of water so the temps will be all over the place. You have to remember that with bubblers the number one concern is root rot which can happen at temps over 68F.

I saw a pic today of a lowryder in coco that looked pretty good. I'd be thinking run to waste like simple soil or a hempy.

okay, thanks for the advice i think im gunna try the hempy bucket. it looks easy enough to build and i know where to buy everything i need.

thanks for the help japanfreak!

6 inches isn't a lot of room to work with for bubblers. You won't be able to hold a lot of water so the temps will be all over the place. You have to remember that with bubblers the number one concern is root rot which can happen at temps over 68F.

I saw a pic today of a lowryder in coco that looked pretty good. I'd be thinking run to waste like simple soil or a hempy.

i thought about the idea a bit more and i have a few more questions;

will the hempy bucket work with auto flowering strains?

and will the hempy bucket work with topping and supercropping?

Back
Top Bottom