DIY Stealth Cab, Hydro, LED & Multiple Strains in Small Space - Oh Boy!

Thanks for all you've done here brother K! See you on your other journal, and I'm officially un-subbed to this one!:high-five:

This was a good run Mr. K :welldone:

I originally looked in on you to see your drying box and have been hooked on your pics ever since. See you on the other side.

congrats on the finale Krip!!! :thumb:

Thanks, Bro's! :thanks:

This was an awesome read... thanks Mr Krip! +rep

Double thanks, Rat, for the +REPS! :thanks:

Kip, first off nice #*)&! grow especially from what you had to start off with. Not only did you get some nice smoke, you learned tons along the way which is priceless. Thanks for sharing.

Now my question, my roots are not as I expected and want to try DMZ, do you think that is the key to this success. I mean it seems like it but after 100+ pages I wanted to make sure you didn't find anything else that made your plant roots get nice and strong.

Like you have tried Great White, Voodoo Juice, Aquashield, Super Thrive, H2o2 and SM-90 nothing seems to work that well. So maybe DMZ?

I have a couple buckets now I think the roots could use a helping.

Kip, first off nice #*)&! grow especially from what you had to start off with. Not only did you get some nice smoke, you learned tons along the way which is priceless. Thanks for sharing.

Now my question, my roots are not as I expected and want to try DMZ, do you think that is the key to this success. I mean it seems like it but after 100+ pages I wanted to make sure you didn't find anything else that made your plant roots get nice and strong.

Like you have tried Great White, Voodoo Juice, Aquashield, Super Thrive, H2o2 and SM-90 nothing seems to work that well. So maybe DMZ?

I have a couple buckets now I think the roots could use a helping.

Tony, Thanks!

Are you using soil or hydro? Also, organic or non-organic nutes?

I would definately recommend DMZ for hydro with non-organic nutes as far as root health and development. But, it's really not meant to be used with organic nutes, so if you're using organics, you may want to try some Hygrozyme or Nitrozyme which are both supposed to work well with organics. If using synthetics, one of the nice things about DMZ is that it can be used in conjunction with H2O2, which is what I do.

I am using PH Perfect (not black label) AN Sensi Grow and Bloom so no organics but did run some voodoo juice, great white and aqua shield trying to get roots to explode.

Just got back from shop with DMZ gold so going to put one in a bucket alone for time being to see results. I will snap a pic and put another testimonial up if it works as good as for you if you don't mind on your thread.

Thanks again.

I am using PH Perfect (not black label) AN Sensi Grow and Bloom so no organics but did run some voodoo juice, great white and aqua shield trying to get roots to explode.

Just got back from shop with DMZ gold so going to put one in a bucket alone for time being to see results. I will snap a pic and put another testimonial up if it works as good as for you if you don't mind on your thread.

Thanks again.

Nope, I don't mind at all! If you have no organics, you'll be fine with the DMZ and I'd go ahead and use it on any/all of the plants. If the plant is showing root problems, don't be afraid to add it at an agressive dose. I've used heavy amounts of it (at times!) and it won't hurt the plants. :goodluck:

Nope, I don't mind at all! If you have no organics, you'll be fine with the DMZ and I'd go ahead and use it on any/all of the plants. If the plant is showing root problems, don't be afraid to add it at an agressive dose. I've used heavy amounts of it (at times!) and it won't hurt the plants. :goodluck:

Awesome... I maybe crazy but after just a half an hour of applying it my roots are looking whiter already, but I did get rid of all the Beneficial bacteria with the res change.

I have just SensiGrow PH Perfect, DMZ and some CalMag. Maybe it was just that simple all along. We will see..

Good deal! Personally, I'm a BIG believer in NOT mixing organics with synthetics, and in hydro, I definately would take synthetics over organics, especially if there's an airstone in the res, but that's just my opinion.

Hydro is quicker than soil and typically involves weekly res changes. The organic nutes have to be broken down into a form that it's usable by the plants, which takes time. The synthetic nutes are already in a form where it's usable by the plants. So, frequent res changes, in my opinion, don't give organic nutes the time they need to really have full effect.

Also, especially because I tend to run higher temps, I beleive synthetics to be less prone to NON-beneficial bacteria than organics.

Either way, if you stick with one or the other (organics or non-organics), I believe you'll be better off than if you mixed them.

everytime i come to your journal i see your buds and it makes me wanna chop mines, your buds look really tastey, have you ever tried makin bho?? im just wonderin cause im plannin on givin it a try, wanna know what your thoughts are about it??

everytime i come to your journal i see your buds and it makes me wanna chop mines, your buds look really tastey, have you ever tried makin bho?? im just wonderin cause im plannin on givin it a try, wanna know what your thoughts are about it??

Hey Suka, thanks!

BTW...make sure you get to the new journal before there's too much catching up to do! Link is in my signature.

I haven't tried making BHO, YET, but I definately plan on it.

For those not familliar, BHO is "Butane Hash Oil", also called "Honey Oil" or "Earwax". It's pretty easy to make, but can be dangerous if you're not careful. I'm definately looking forward to trying some, because I do hear it's absolutely AWESOME. When I do make some, I will post the process and pics in my journal.

Back
Top Bottom