DIY Stealth Cab, Hydro, LED & Multiple Strains in Small Space - Oh Boy!

AWESOME MEDIBLES!!!

My container of AVB was getting overpacked, so I figured it was time to make some medibles. I had planned on making some brownies, but "whipped up" something much better I thought I'd share.

First, thinking I was gonna make some brownies, I started by making some canna-oil. I simmered about 1.5oz of AVB in 1 1/3 cups of vegetable oil and ended up with about a cup of canna-oil.

I'm really not much for sweets, so started searching the cupboards for something else I could make.

My disclaimer is that I come from a long line of great cooks, so I have pretty full cupboards and know my way around a kitchen! :)

Second disclaimer is that I just had some of this, so I may have left out ingredients or misjudged amounts!!! :)

But, here's what I came up with: LINGUINI WITH CANNA-CLAM SAUCE

I don't really measure ingredients, unless I'm baking, but here's the approximate recipe:

1) Boil a pound of your favorite pasta & drain - I used Vermicelli
2) In same pot, melt a stick of butter
3) Add about 3 TBSP of minced garlic, 2 tsp of basil, 1 tsp oregano & saute for two minues and lower heat then return pasta to pot.
4) Add 2 cans of minced clams with juices
5) Add 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper, a dash of salt and a couple shakes of red pepper flakes to add some "heat"
6) Add about a cup of shredded parmesean cheese
7) Drizzle 1/4 cup of the canna-oil over and mix thoroughly
8) Rewarm over low heat and serve

BONUS: If you have some good bread laying around, you can use the canna-oil and some garlic (more cheese is optional!) and make some garlic bread to serve on the side!

VERY POTENT! :yummy:

Enjoy!

K

More cheese, eh? I'm thinking some of that good "Cheese" that Spike69 grows would be perfect. ;)

Nice recipe, Mr. K - I tried to give you +rep, but I need to spread the love more.

Thanks for the nice message the other day. It meant a lot to me - sincerely. :thumb:

Im italian so thats rite up my alley!!! i think i might have to keep this one, makes me wanna make some for dinner!!! Your an alright guy Mr.Krip!!! :thumb: :tokin:

Suka, well, if you're Italian, you'll want to do it like I do and put in an extra TBSP of garlic - You can't add too much garlic!

Unless, of course, you're married! :)

More cheese, eh? I'm thinking some of that good "Cheese" that Spike69 grows would be perfect. ;)

Nice recipe, Mr. K - I tried to give you +rep, but I need to spread the love more.

Thanks for the nice message the other day. It meant a lot to me - sincerely. :thumb:

Thanks, Bro!

Yeah, Spike's cheese would be PERFECT! :yummy:

No need to thank me for the message, in fact, I was reluctant to send it cuz' I didn't want you to feel obligated to reply when you SHOULD be resting and recovering!

But, you're a "Bro" and just wanted you to know I was thinking about you! :circle-of-love:

You're plants look great and sorry to hear about the hermie and the weak Lucy, but the extra room will fill in quick, I'm sure.

Best wishes and all the healing vibes I can muster! :high-five:

PE HARVEST DAY!

After just about 40 hours of dark, I harvested the two PE's this morning. I absolutely LOVE the way this plant smells and I can't stop smelling my fingers! :yummy:

Here are some pre-harvest shots:

DSCN10152.JPG

DSCN10201.JPG

DSCN10191.JPG

DSCN10211.JPG

DSCN10172.JPG

DSCN1016.JPG

DSCN1022.JPG

DSCN1023.JPG

DSCN10241.JPG

DSCN1025.JPG

The nugs are nice & dense again, even with only 1/2 the LED working in flower. And, it didn't look like that much on the plants, but I'm estimating between 3 - 3 1/2 oz. dry, maybe a little more.

Here are a few of the trimmed buds:

DSCN1026.JPG

DSCN10332.JPG

DSCN10311.JPG

DSCN10352.JPG

Since everything was covered in trichs, I've probably got another 2-3 oz. dry of some HIGH quality trim, and for those of you who've been following, you all know I can make good use of that! :grinjoint: :

DSCN10383.JPG

There's only 10 or so of the colas I decided to hang, since most of the colas were pretty small:

DSCN10372.JPG

But, I got a nice "Bucket o' Buds" in the dry net:

DSCN10391.JPG

Here's the buds from the bucket:

DSCN10411.JPG

I'll post dry weight sometime next week and then wrap this journal up.

In the mean time, I need to clean out the flower side of the cab, remove the LED, put in a CFL, move the TurboKlone from the tent, and get the SOG started on 12/12.

Thanks to everyone for the help and for being a part of this journal! :thanks:

Happy Harvests!

K

:oops: Forgot to mention I also got about 1/2 g. of some great-tasting scissors hash I've been smoking and it's fantastic! I hope the buds are this good! :)

Congratulations on another job well done Mr K.!! Sure wish I could smell those nugs, I love the different smells of different strains!! Make sure to give me a heads up when you get the new journal running!

Nice harvest mr k ;)
Nugs look well formed and dense your gunna have some A class smoke there.What do u do with the scuff cook with it or make some hash?

Thank you, G-Speed! I do BOTH medibles and hash. There's a medibles recipe I made Thursday night right at the top of this page; and, if you search the journal you'll see I've also made hash and I've documented a couple of different ways.

Mr. Krip it is too much for me to take in at once-Great grow ,but you know that your a pro.And you are a kind human and very helpful to those who seek your wisdom.Just wanna say Your a good friend and a grow-bro.:welldone:
:420:

Congratulations on another job well done Mr K.!! Sure wish I could smell those nugs, I love the different smells of different strains!! Make sure to give me a heads up when you get the new journal running!

HEADS UP!!!

It's the SOG link in my signature!!! :rofl:

Mr. Krip it is too much for me to take in at once-Great grow ,but you know that your a pro.And you are a kind human and very helpful to those who seek your wisdom.Just wanna say Your a good friend and a grow-bro.:welldone:
:420:

Hey, thanks, Spike! :thanks:

I appreciate that very much and it means a lot to me.

I'm far from a pro, but gaining knowledge and experience as quick as I can and I'm always happy to share! :high-five:

Oh man, look at that mountain! I hope i can get something like that for my harvest.

My best friends bro is a pastry chef so he is gonna make us some Creme puffs! So I can't wait.:thumb:

Congrats on the PE harvest Mr Krip! I know what you mean by the smell! Can't wait to smell her again!

Thanks, Bro's!

Those cream puffs sound awesome! :yummy:

WRAPPING UP

After 2 1/2 days of drying, I decided to move the buds to jars. They're still a little moist, so I'm keeping the jars open quite a bit, but want to make sure they dry slow.

I do expect to lose a little more weight, but once jarred, they weighed in at a total of 86.1 g or JUST over 3 oz.

Here's the yield:

DSCN10591.JPG

And, here's a sample bud (I should have waited and entered this one in NOTM! :) ):

DSCN10612.JPG

So, since I've already done a smoke report on the PE, that's gonna wrap up this journal. Thanks again to all who were a part! :thanks:

Happy Harvests!

K

Great finish K!!

Job well done! :thumb:

Looks like some nice dense bud there, and a respectable yield to boot! :yahoo:

You might want to look into getting some of those HUMIDIPAKS that I use for long term storage. With all the time we spend raising this stuff, why give the cured bud any less TLC than a box of fine cigars? ;)

These turn any airtight container into a climate controlled mini humidor that can keep bud fresh and supple for literally years! I've got some here that is over 18 months old and it still feels as fresh and viable as some of my more recently cured stuff. Aged bud really is the ultimate in both smell, flavor and smoothness!

The longer it "rests" the better it gets! :)

Thanks, GG7! I'm gonna pick up some of those humidipacks when I start harvesting the SOG. So far, I haven't had a big enough harvest that I've needed "long term" storage! :)

Back
Top Bottom