One Two Three Thousand Problems - Well only Three

Skeeno

Hello,

I need help. I'm having three issues with my three plants I have growing. I'll start by giving basic info. I"m growing Lambsbread (5 gal), Blackberry Kush (5 gal) and Grape Ape (3 Gal). The soil is the Humbolt basement mix and the main food is Pro Grow, Hydroplex, MagiCal, and Molasses. I have a 1000 watt adjustable HPS running at 75%.

Starting with the least of my concerns is the Lambsbread which is the first two pictures. The buds look very good and are dense with a nice size on them. My concern is the lack of smell. Is this normal for this strain at 7 weeks? Will it get stronger as time progresses?

The next three pics we have my Grape Ape. I checked on it a couple of days ago and noticed the fan leaves were yellowing. Today they we mostly dead and I had to remove them. Is this normal at 7 weeks?

Finally (drum roll) the last pics are my poor Blackberry Kush. The plant was doing fine until three weeks ago when I tried to use clearex to do my biweekly flush. It was my first time using it, and most likely I did it wrong. Right after my plant went completely yellow. About a week and a half ago I flushed it with plain water and it seemed to turn back a little green but it's still mad yellow. The buds are growing they just don't have much smell and are light green, no stickiness and are not dense at all.
IMG_20120709_002709.jpg
IMG_20120709_002638.jpg
IMG_20120709_002615.jpg
IMG_20120709_002611.jpg
IMG_20120709_002528.jpg
IMG_20120709_002848.jpg
IMG_20120709_002837.jpg
I've tried Bat Guano and Lime, but it still remains yellow. Can anyone give me a suggestion to get this plant back on the ball. I know I'm going to lose yield and quality.

Hi Skeeno, well you got some nice girls there.. Im not sure about the smell thing - mine only used to pump out strong smell near mid to end of flower when it was at its warmest temps...Im sure they will have some smell, just coz it dont stink ya house out dont mean its bad smoke. Im not sure as to why ur girl maybe yellowing, possibly N def? But toward end of my plants flower, she yellowed, its natural, leaves became limp and fell off. Check out things further, other members here will have possibly better diagnosis.. Hope you get it worked out mate.. Here's pic of mine when yellowing ok-
now31.jpg
Mine built alright bud grown under 400w MH/HPS..

If you used clearex to flush your medium, most of whats been built up in there will have been removed! how long is your strain meant to flower for? because you probably used the clearex to early.

you'll need to feed your plants a balanced fertilizer to see any improvements

Dean I hate the ant under your name. Tried to kill the damn thing 3 times before I figured it out...

Looks like N def however I keep that shit out of my plants when its flowering.. but then again during end of flowering leaves turn yellow and fall.

Hi there High,
Dean got it covered on this one.
I have never totally flushed my plants every two weeks, all you gonna do is take all the neuts out, and they have to start again.
When your plants have the neuts they need, they are nice and green, when they need feeding they go yellow!!
so
"they all nice and green" then a few weeks ago you do a bi-weekly flush, they all go yellow and start to have problems?
Give them food again, but maybe just 60% first week.
Another little thing to look for would be the humidity & PH, apart from the obviouse mould problem, if the humidity is to high then the plant will stop producing and stay stagnent, "simplesss" and the wrong PH you will get Lock-out/in and yellow leaves
cheers
FX

Hi Smokemup,

I think it had something to do with no using the cleared properly. May I did too much or something. I've pretty much given up on that plant. I'll see it through to week nine then harvest it. The smell on the lamb bread is increasing too, not like grows before but we'll see. My yellowing plant looks nothing like yours. Your looks great, mine looks sick.

You are right, I did use it too early. I did it in week four of flowering. I went to a hydro store and was told to use it for periodic flushing (every two weeks). Should have stuck to the script (plain water). Oh well, you live and learn.

You are right, I did use it too early. I did it in week four of flowering. I went to a hydro store and was told to use it for periodic flushing (every two weeks). Should have stuck to the script (plain water). Oh well, you live and learn.

Why do you feel the need to flush every two weeks? you'll need to feed your plants a balanced fertilizer to see any improvements

Your 5g's are big enough to let you go at least a month. The bigger the pot, the larger the ph buffer. I have mine in 7g pots and some in 10g pots and can get away with about 7 weeks before a flush in needed. I think they look good though, just lacking nutrients. Pump em up and they should start producing more weight!

Back
Top Bottom