OnTheMove Is Back! After a few years flew by!

OnTheMove

Hi 420!
Well what to say really, basically it's been that long since i was last settled enough to do a grow! I attempted last year at a building I was occupying but the police raided me and destroyed the small plants - and somehow I didn't even get arrested!

I just got back from buying my first Aeroponics kit, It was 25% of the new price including nutes, and it was used once.

Here it is -The panda beginner kit, and I got it for 100 usd (bargain!) whilst I was looking for a ph pen for hydro as I wanted to do my first hydro grow. I am now since nearly a year occupying a cabin and we have an electric cable 50m in length from the nieghbours (just top charge laptops and a car battery of which we have led strips as house lights), but I'm thinking I should go offer them a small monthly donation and ask if we can have say a fridge freezer and household things like a toaster etc, which would mean they wouldn't mind when the electric bill goes up 800w because we arn't in need to have a toaster or use the average amount of electric a human does so it should be fine.

I see the site has been upgraded and has a great appearance now since the last time I was posting! I will be showing my face here and there digging my nose in the aeroponic grow journals on here, but I dont spend much time sat infront of the computer so much..

Big Love!
:green_heart:

Thanks maine! it will be fun :)

Back
Top Bottom