Starting aeroponic grow

leblanca

Hello, i thought i might say hi.
I joined the web site to get good information to question i might have.
I started growing cannabis last year when it became legal in canada, start with 4 plant in dirt outside and it was a great success with 20 OZ on 4 plant.
Nowi decided to go all in and made an aeroponic HPA system.
I started 15 seeds to put in the Tent but today after 2 weeks 5 are still alive and they dont look too well.
Hopefully i get better with all your knowledge.

:welcome:

Do you have any pictures of the plants you can share?

Welcome. I know nothing about any other method but good ol' promix and I don't really know all the ins and outs. I start as soon as it was legal. It's an awesome hobby.
Post up a journal and you can be guaranteed someone with a ton of experience will help you along. Good luck and have fun.

Welcome to the forum bro :welcome:

Here is the picture of my rough looking plants.
I had planted 15 and thts whats left, i made a rookie mistake, took an old bucket that was filled with outside garden dirt, and i rinsed it off and made my nut mix in it, well they were damping off, didnt disinfect anything so yeah took 2/3 out, not too sure the last 1/3 will survive but there a few still growing, will give it a try.

Attachments

• sick1.jpg
    sick1.jpg
    526.5 KB · Views: 57
With a little TLC you can save em! Now I’m gonna say I know nothing about hydroponics or aeroponics, but I did have a plant I started in Rockwool. It stunted and almost died. Looked very similar to the browning on yours. It survived after I planted in soil. Just food for thought. Here’s a pic right after I re-planted
F0CBF10C-68A7-4A7D-9726-F3647B21A409.jpeg
And here it is now, the plant on the left in this attachment. I topped it when it was 1” tall also

Attachments

• 794178C9-BD69-4E9D-9EBD-8CF428FA6E7B.jpeg
    794178C9-BD69-4E9D-9EBD-8CF428FA6E7B.jpeg
    833.8 KB · Views: 52
Hmm yeah, i could try to move it to soil, its something to keep in mind.
Also i just Started a journal regarding my grow

I killed a few of my babies after using a 50/50 mix of soil and coir. I saved one after weighing it. When they were first planted they weighed around 60g, when I weighed the last one it was 180g, I stopped watering it and after about 2 weeks it's weight was down to 70g and it looked much healthier. I then give it 20ml of water whenever it's weight got down to 70g. Coir can hold a rediculous amount of water and drowned your babies.

Back
Top Bottom