Beginning to grow

Welcome to 420 Magazine @ufo

Have you ever grown anything before?
Do you have all your equipment to get started?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420 magazines do you know what strain you will be growing auto or photo. This is the right place to be the people with the know are here and willing to help. I grow outdoors but if I can be any help just ask and I will do what I can or point you in the right direction.

Hello everyone,

I’m new here and I’m also looking to start a growing hobby.

I’d appreciate any advice on hydroponic or aeroponic.

I’d like to contribute to the grow community with journals and technology development.

Thanks,
ufo
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @ufo. CL🍀 :welcome: :party::thumb::theband::party::cheer::circle-of-love::420:

Welcome to 420 magazines do you know what strain you will be growing auto or photo. This is the right place to be the people with the know are here and willing to help. I grow outdoors but if I can be any help just ask and I will do what I can or point you in the right direction.
I’d like to grow standard photoperiod seeds. Might try to create a new strain via breeding one day.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @ufo

Have you ever grown anything before?
Do you have all your equipment to get started?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
I helped my friend a couple times with his soil grows. I just bought a LED light, that’s it.

I’m hoping hydroponic or aeroponic can help me avoid the labor of creating the water mix for the plants so frequently.

Hello everyone,

I’m new here and I’m also looking to start a growing hobby.

I’d appreciate any advice on hydroponic or aeroponic.

I’d like to contribute to the grow community with journals and technology development.

Thanks,
ufo
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome: :ciao: :high-five:
So nice to have you here.
Looking forward to seeing your garden.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Welcome to the group. A lot of members willing to provide help and suggestions. Plus several different sub-forums and there is one for hydroponic and maybe even aeroponic methods of growing.

I helped my friend a couple times with his soil grows. I just bought a LED light, that’s it.

I’m hoping hydroponic or aeroponic can help me avoid the labor of creating the water mix for the plants so frequently.
Those two methods are supposed to give the best amount of dry weed after drying the harvest and often in less time than the traditional soil grow methods. I find those methods fascinating and have researched them and followed many of the newer ways of growing with the hydro and aero fine points. But, they require constant attention and fine-tuning of the methods.

:welcome:👩‍🌾
True Aeroponics uses high pressure and atomizing nozzles to create a fog of nutrient solution that coats and then runs off the roots and recycled. Most aeroponic systems you see that are advertised for cloning are actually sprayer systems that are more akin to nutrient-film technique than aeroponic. True aeroponic is more expensive to implement and maintain as well, because of the high operating pressures. The pseudo aero/NFT systems do work well, though.
There are some great how-to videos, such as "I Grow Chronic", a set of 9 videos and complete instructions to set up an ebb & flow system. With ebb & flow you can use a large reservoir which needs maintenance less often. Other popular methods with 420 gardeners are deep water culture, and the hybrid hydro/soil method, Sub-Irrigated Planters. Drip systems are yet another method that works with soil and soilless grows.
I'd also like to recommend texts on the subject by Howard Resh, a hydro guru with many years of research in the field. And of course, 420 Magazine! There are VOLUMES of info and lots of active, helpful, hobby and commercial growers.

I've been growing in hydro since the late nineties. Tried most systems. Started with top fed Wilma system way back, DWC, flood tables, Aero and Coir.

Current cycle is in coir. Going to setup the Aero system when I get a better location! HPA. If I were to design a new system I would probably look at AA(Atomizing Aeroponics) instead of HPA.

Welcome, I use 70\30 mix coco\perlite, hit me up for advise on setup or growin. SSgrower
Hey bro I'm Coco fan also but I'm not sure we've met

Areoponics is not for the impatient or cheap it cost alot to start and always have to be on top of everything never a dull moment. I'm currently using high pressure 1000psi.
Low pressure works pretty good also just need to change the timing. Definitely is worth it once you figure it out

20230530_071756.jpg

20230528170415_IMG_0081.JPG

Back
Top Bottom