Back after 7 years

MadMike2

I hope everyone is content apart from the California hysteria our politicians are taking advantage of. It's been 7 years since MadMike posted, and for that I regret. Some good folks here on this forum and hope to reconnect with them. I may get my journal up if I can overcome paranoia, lol. Dos Rodeos and Golden Honey Nuggets will be growing this year. May God guide and protect.

Welcome back Mike... good to hear you found your way back to the 420 community.

Welcome Mike !!! Look forward to seeing your grow. Does the Dos Rodeo have Do Si Dos crossed in it ? That's one of my favorites.
Yes it does

Attachments

• 20200321_101808.jpg
    20200321_101808.jpg
    799.8 KB · Views: 35
I hope everyone is content apart from the California hysteria our politicians are taking advantage of. It's been 7 years since MadMike posted, and for that I regret. Some good folks here on this forum and hope to reconnect with them. I may get my journal up if I can overcome paranoia, lol. Dos Rodeos and Golden Honey Nuggets will be growing this year. May God guide and protect.
Are you going to be indoor or out? All the best with your grow, and welcome back.

Thank you, GC. I have never grown indoors, only outdoors in the sun.
Welcome back, Mike!

I like growing outside too but we live in very different climates. Do you wind up having to cover your plants to get them to flower too or does nature take care of it for you where you are.

For some reason I'm assuming you are in southern California not northern... Could be dead wrong.

All my best,
~Magnus

Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing your grow journal. I was like you at the start of the season and a little paranoid about it. I'm also in CA. Central Coast near the Monterey Peninsula. Zone 8/9B. I'm also growing mainly outdoors but I'll be giving indoor a try this year. Currently putting together my equipment list. Best of luck on your grow!

Welcome back, Mike!

I like growing outside too but we live in very different climates. Do you wind up having to cover your plants to get them to flower too or does nature take care of it for you where you are.

For some reason I'm assuming you are in southern California not northern... Could be dead wrong.

All my best,
~Magnus
Nature takes care of it. Northern CA has lots of micro climates but is mostly considered Mediterranean climate. I'm fortunate where I am and enjoy growing vegetables,fruits, along with everything else. In the 80's I remember guerrilla gardening was the way since feds could take your property if you had even a plant or two. Paranoia has become discernment over time since one needs no concern for law enforcement, but thieves. You must be the unseen, all seeing eye.

Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing your grow journal. I was like you at the start of the season and a little paranoid about it. I'm also in CA. Central Coast near the Monterey Peninsula. Zone 8/9B. I'm also growing mainly outdoors but I'll be giving indoor a try this year. Currently putting together my equipment list. Best of luck on your grow!
That's a beautiful area. Indoor never caught my interest, being a nature boy, lol. The cost of equipment was always a deterrent to indoor for me too. Good luck with your grow. Dos Rodeos seems to be fragile, but GHN are looking robust. We shall see.

Nature takes care of it. Northern CA has lots of micro climates but is mostly considered Mediterranean climate. I'm fortunate where I am and enjoy growing vegetables,fruits, along with everything else. In the 80's I remember guerrilla gardening was the way since feds could take your property if you had even a plant or two. Paranoia has become discernment over time since one needs no concern for law enforcement, but thieves. You must be the unseen, all seeing eye.
Here too about the all seeing eye!

I live on a farm with lots of open space. There us literally no where that I can grow without the neighbors seeing - and let me tell you they do NOT like my garden of weeds!

The first year I grew I had a neighbor drive up my driveway, get out of his truck and demand to kniw what I was growing. As if he didnt know already...sheesh! But he shook his finger and fist at me and advanced on me. I walk with a Walker. There is no way I could have defended myself. Half an hour after he left the cops were at my door. I was watering my garden at the time so I went in and got my grow license for medical marijuana and then the cop anfmd I had a great talk for about an hour about how weed is grown and especially about how little of the plant is used for medical purposes. It was quite a nice conversation. Havent seen a cop at my property since.

But the neighbors... they are a problem for me.

One of them has threatened to shoot my dogs. One of them likes to go over and play with his dogs. Apparently that is a reason to shoot her.

I fucking hate neighbors.

All my best,
~Magnus

Here too about the all seeing eye!

I live on a farm with lots of open space. There us literally no where that I can grow without the neighbors seeing - and let me tell you they do NOT like my garden of weeds!

The first year I grew I had a neighbor drive up my driveway, get out of his truck and demand to kniw what I was growing. As if he didnt know already...sheesh! But he shook his finger and fist at me and advanced on me. I walk with a Walker. There is no way I could have defended myself. Half an hour after he left the cops were at my door. I was watering my garden at the time so I went in and got my grow license for medical marijuana and then the cop anfmd I had a great talk for about an hour about how weed is grown and especially about how little of the plant is used for medical purposes. It was quite a nice conversation. Havent seen a cop at my property since.

But the neighbors... they are a problem for me.

One of them has threatened to shoot my dogs. One of them likes to go over and play with his dogs. Apparently that is a reason to shoot her.

I fucking hate neighbors.

All my best,
~Magnus
It is a shame. Ignorant people are more prone to fear. I understand why some people become concerned about the kind of people who are thieves, but not the guy or gal growing a few plants for their personal use. No neighbors is best. They've developed around me over the last 30 years. I sure as hell won't retire here.

Back
Top Bottom