Ootd's Box Of Buds

Maybe.
No more than how ive done before in coco. The solo cup girls had full coco saturation. We just had a big shift in weather from 80-100% humidity to 18%.

Im not the most gentle person when it comes to finding the time to discreetly do things the way I would really like.

Maybe
One of these days
Don't get caught brother, before it was legal where I live if you got caught growing you would be put away for awhile

We were sitting in front of a restaurant the other day and right there in the window was a sign "drive through margaritas 24 hrs 7 days a week"
They allowed it due to all the crazy going on, then this past month i heard the just passed a bill to make it permanent. Tell me how thats right.

OOTD...I don't grow in coco...organic soil for me...so low maintenance in a 5 gallon plastic pots. If those were my plants in soil I would cut back watering. That may not be right for coco. I just started another auto grow and my unfinished part of the basement is very dry in the winter. My approach is to water the 5 gallon pots a couple days before planting seeds to get the microbes working, to provide water deeper for the seedling tap root and to increase the RH% in my grow cabinet during sprout stage.

The humidity has never been a issue. Well the lack of it I should say . It will hit you like a brick if you come from farther north of here. Almost like this piscadio j that is filling the air. :cough:

We are getting a taste of what its like up there in the north this week.

Its going to be in the single digit fahrenheit. I added the blurple light to the bottom of the box to add heat. It staying 75°f right now in the box but I dont think we are equipped to handle the cold that is expected.

Everyone huddled in for warmth

My basement in my house drops below 10 degrees at night , it's -45 outside when I spit it sound like you drop a marble because it freezes before it hits the ground I think it's equivalent to -50 Fahrenheit, but my plants live and grow at 50 Fahrenheit at night ,,,,, how cold is it going to get brother ?????
IMG_20210211_182719_173.jpg
, keep pupper warm

The new girls were the lucky ones. They had rolling power outages since Sunday night. With temperatures not seen in my lifetime. Many people have been without power the whole time. Some without water too. I can not say it does not snow this far south anymore, there is 6 inches outside now just from today. :eek:

The girls happy they just got a warm drink.

Daisy being sickly looking getting over me poisoning her with the water that was meant for the coco girls. Lily is shacking it off better.

The new girls were the lucky ones. They had rolling power outages since Sunday night. With temperatures not seen in my lifetime. Many people have been without power the whole time. Some without water too. I can not say it does not snow this far south anymore, there is 6 inches outside now just from today. :eek:

The girls happy they just got a warm drink.

Daisy being sickly looking getting over me poisoning her with the water that was meant for the coco girls. Lily is shacking it off better.

Be safe brother I understand your country or part of country are not prepared for the tempatures drive safe! Towels around windows and doors if your house is not insulated and be prepared for cracked driveways when it goes from cold to hot quickly and don't let snow chunks get stuck between puppers paws for 2 long it was cause all sorts of issues if she not used to it , ,, make bubble hash with snow well you have the chance , throw snowballs for pupper , and play Tokyo drift in the truck well you can , plants look good brother how's pupper?

Alley is so over the snow and cold. I drove to the shop today and you would've thought it was all fake news. All the snow and ice is gone :thedoubletake:

This is a piscadio clone she is starting to get some new growth

Piscadio girls surviving check out the bark on them.

Hey yall hope everyone is doing ok. :passitleft:

Ive been trying to update things here but my time has been elsewhere so I apologize. :passitleft:

These pics are a couple days ago. When lights come back on will get some new shots.

You can see the effects of lack of water and below freezing temperatures on the older leaves. Since the power came back on the coco girls have been on a once a day feed, with plenty of runoff. The new growth is looking good. I waited a little longer before I started some lst and it shows by their funky stance they got going on.:bongrip: they might need some anti tip bars if we dont wrangle them back in.

Oh yeah had some mold forming from lack of air movement and water cycles.
Dusted the pots with cinnamon and it has kept it from coming back.

The clone girls are still alive. The older one is in second run super soil and looks like she is ready for a drink. The other one used every bit of the ffof in that smaller pot. She just went into 5 gal with ffof and ewc.
Being that time or past ive been looking into a soil fertilizer for feeding. The organic self feeding soil will take a bit more than what I have to give to make it thrive. Im ok with feeding from a bottle. With that said I want to stay with soil watering every 3,4-5 days vs every day with coco.
Ive looked at some of our sponsors and some of the stuff like m crop. But not really sure which way to go.

The clone girls are still alive. The older one is in second run super soil and looks like she is ready for a drink. The other one used every bit of the ffof in that smaller pot. She just went into 5 gal with ffof and ewc.
Being that time or past ive been looking into a soil fertilizer for feeding. The organic self feeding soil will take a bit more than what I have to give to make it thrive. Im ok with feeding from a bottle. With that said I want to stay with soil watering every 3,4-5 days vs every day with coco.
Ive looked at some of our sponsors and some of the stuff like m crop. But not really sure which way to go.
I wish incould help with nutrients but I'm at a loss , I.just look for one that has a instruction book

OOTD...the switch to organic soil would be easy. I water/feed my four plants once a week. That is 2 gallons I mix and carry down stairs. Frequency will get to water/feed every five days when things get interesting. I’m doing LST now but otherwise feel good about not seeing my plants for a couple days. I’m a lazy grower but do produce top shelf meds.

Back
Top Bottom