Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

DTF #1 Flip Day 1

Show time is finally here. Took a long time and I gotta say this plant was a true testament of my patience but I am incredibly pleased with what we have in this girl. We up potted her 19 days ago. I only planned on giving her 10-14 days to get adjusted to the 25 gallon pot but it took a bit longer than that to see the growth from her I was looking for. I finally started seeing what I wanted about 2-3 days ago.

We did a full flower tent clean up yesterday before flipping her. I hate having a messy or dirty tent and she was due for a good cleanup. She is a little further away from the light than I would like but I don't have anything big enough to set it on so I guess its just gonna have to make do! We are hoping for similar type of stretch that we got from the DTF #2. If we can get 8-10 inches of colas on this girl, its going to make for a very impressive site. I count a shit ton of tops on her! Cheers!

She's more beautiful than I remember. Breathtaking

Wet weights are in on the ATF harvest yesterday

She came in right at 1100 grams wet which will give me somewhere between 220 and 275 grams dried. That will be in the 7.5 to 9.5 ounce range for an untopped plant grown naturally with no training, which isn't bad at all. Next ATF I grow will be trained to the max just to see what they yield when trying to maximize the yield.

The ATF was incredibly sticky....probably the frostiest ATF that I have grown so far. The stems just stuck to my fingers as I held it trying to trim it. I gave up on trimming and switched to plucking....much easier.

Thanks guys! Man she is really smelling the place up. She was all fuel smell at harvest time but now she is bringing on the skunk smells. Definitely the densest (is that really a word??) buds I have grown from this strain to date.

Very happy with the yield off her. I know I have some friends that will be very happy....but half of it is going in my personal stash.

Northern Lights 1.2 Flip Day 69

Up tonight we have the last update on this version of Sensi's Northern Lights. She is getting chopped down tomorrow and should be some welcome night time meds. She's grown really well this go around and we didn't have much of her eating herself this time. This is a very easy strain to grow and if you are looking for good night time meds, and a new grower, I highly recommend Sensi's Northern Lights. I have a clone of her to continue the line. Cheers!

Black Cherry Punch 1.1 Flip Day 67

Next we have one of our favorites, the BCP. I don't like posting a ton of updates or pics on strains I have already run so I didn't cover her much this run. The smells are still amazing on this girl....pure cherry pastry smell going on in the tent right now. She is incredibly sticky and the buds are amazingly dense. I let her go natural with no topping or training, just to see what she is like naturally.

She is starting to turn a bit of color in her leaves, so I figure we will let her a full week or more before chopping. I will be doing another massive plucking of her this week to prep her for the upcoming harvest. Aside from that and another watering or two, she's just about done. She was grown in a 10 gallon pot and flowered out very wide.

I would definitely top her in future grows. She will still be a nice yield grown naturally with no real training. I am guessing somewhere in the 7-9 ounce range.

Black Cherry Punch 1.1 Flip Day 67

Next we have one of our favorites, the BCP. I don't like posting a ton of updates or pics on strains I have already run so I didn't cover her much this run. The smells are still amazing on this girl....pure cherry pastry smell going on in the tent right now. She is incredibly sticky and the buds are amazingly dense. I let her go natural with no topping or training, just to see what she is like naturally.

She is starting to turn a bit of color in her leaves, so I figure we will let her a full week or more before chopping. I will be doing another massive plucking of her this week to prep her for the upcoming harvest. Aside from that and another watering or two, she's just about done. She was grown in a 10 gallon pot and flowered out very wide.

I would definitely top her in future grows. She will still be a nice yield grown naturally with no real training. I am guessing somewhere in the 7-9 ounce range.

Looks fantastic Van! Some extra tasty girls indeed! Keep up the great work

Re: **Stanks go perpetual in 2018!!**

Yeah brother.....enjoying an evening on some ATF/Blueberry/BlueKush/Durban Poison oil.......some good shit. Nice mellow relaxing body high with a hint of sativa mischief in the back of your mind. Its a good batch...which reminds me, I need to write up the massage oil recipe. Guess I might as well do that while I am up!
The two of you have such an inspiring thread. I've always kind of fancied myself a bit of an amateur herbalist and potion maker and I am suddenly seeing possibility and potential for mixing up some good concoctions as my hobby progresses and I can incorporate new elements of productivity. Thank you for the entertaining and informative journalling.

Back
Top Bottom