The Stanks Do Stankberry & DTF

It depends on the pheno.....the Blueberry muffin pheno finishes a little quicker....9 weeks and the heavy ATF leaning have gone 10-11. So 10 is a good average from what I have seen.

It depends on the pheno.....the Blueberry muffin pheno finishes a little quicker....9 weeks and the heavy ATF leaning have gone 10-11. So 10 is a good average from what I have seen.
Cool! So I'm in the ballpark. I need to give it a good smell now that it's started to flower.

Im prepping for my 2nd grow and am curios about the cup in a solo cup approach...is there a link where I can see that set up explained? Looking forward to finish catching up on this grow...learning more every day.

I started doing it from the beginning. It allows me to see the roots of the seedling as it develops and then still be protected from the sunlight by the outer cup. It takes the guess work out of when to up pot the seedling without having the rip the plant out of the pot to take a peek. Cheers bud!

I started doing it from the beginning. It allows me to see the roots of the seedling as it develops and then still be protected from the sunlight by the outer cup. It takes the guess work out of when to up pot the seedling without having the rip the plant out of the pot to take a peek. Cheers bud!
Thanks....I will use that for my next grow...makes sense.

Nice!! I've got a cut of the outdoor Stankberry and DTFs going indoors now. Maybe I'll throw the pics up here :cheesygrinsmiley:

I found them stored away with my Magic Butter Machine. They were in a small box with a Boveda 55% RH packet.

:)

Back
Top Bottom