Putting Pain On Notice!

:goodluck: getting it fixed quickly! It was just sitting in the box for a year so very strange it would just crap out. I hope NexLight comes through for you soon.
Hopefully it is something minor that just needs to be tightened or whatever.

Just off the landline with NextLight. Totally professional tech support is on it mailing me repair parts. I told the plants to just suck it up for a while. They should be alright.

Wow
Fed EX just dropped off a pair of drivers. We appreciate our sponsors, and they must think highly of us.
Big shout out for @NextLight. :love:

Ahoy 420,
Sitting at the desk thinking about how to say I have provided some misleading information. I have been dead ass wrong. When I made bold statements about not needing to defoliate, I assumed the world had my lights or something just as lame.

When Shed hooked me up with the Mega Light I decided to pull out both bloom rooms HPS lights and run pure FSLED for the first time. This is what most folks probably run in tents, keeping the heat down. The differences are huge from a morphological perspective. First and most notable is the puberty or "stretch" as the street calls it, is almost eliminated. Secondly the node spacing is greatly reduced. Thirdly, the plants consume less food on straight FSLED than if they also had HPS. And lastly, the lower leaves are very dark (shaded) as the FSLED does not have the penetration power of HPS. Without some defoliation the lower flowers will take forever to bloom, probably forcing a staggered harvest.

How this will play out in FSLED when we antagonize the JA pathways with MeJA, and of course how the plants will do during drought are planned for the crew.

Pics follow

Garden Update,
First two pics from bloom room A under two fsled bars
Second two pics from bloom room B under the Mega Light.
We see a lot of flowers. :love:

Ahoy 420,
Sitting at the desk thinking about how to say I have provided some misleading information. I have been dead ass wrong. When I made bold statements about not needing to defoliate, I assumed the world had my lights or something just as lame.

When Shed hooked me up with the Mega Light I decided to pull out both bloom rooms HPS lights and run pure FSLED for the first time. This is what most folks probably run in tents, keeping the heat down. The differences are huge from a morphological perspective. First and most notable is the puberty or "stretch" as the street calls it, is almost is eliminated. Secondly the node spacing is greatly reduced. Thirdly, the plants consume less food on straight FSLED than if they also had HPS. And lastly, the lower leaves are very dark (shaded) as the FSLED does not have the penetration power of HPS. Without some defoliation the lower flowers will take forever to bloom, probably forcing a staggered harvest.

How this will play out in FSLED when we antagonize the JA pathways with MeJA, and of course how the plants will do during drought are planned for the crew.

Pics follow
That's why the pre flip and 21 day post flip trims get done here Maritimer. The lower inners can't see enough light.

Garden's looking on fire!

I'm confused. You're running two different varieties in two different rooms under two different lights, neither of which are HPS. What is it you're comparing?
Hi Shed,
I am not comparing any side by side plants. Only mentioning the absence of HPS has notably changed the growing I am observing. Like when I last ran Otter's Dream, the plants were tall as trees. This time under only fsled they are much more manageable. Stone and I talked on the phone and my colas might not even need mechanical support as the branches are not nearly as long. You have seen my gardens and I have always needed many yo-yo's to keep the big buds from breaking branches. I just went down and checked the garden and report all systems go. Bloom room A with the Monster Clones is a week ahead of bloom room b and they will be getting a splash of MeJA in a few days.

Lots of flowers down there. :hookah:

My last entry stated I might not need yo-yos. Very wrong. The top heavy plants are collapsing into each other resulting in loss of turgidness due to severe abiotic stress. I have never had any sucess with recovering a plant so shaken. I am taking two Gelato's down with hopes to save the precious Otter's Dream plants. Dang

Back
Top Bottom