Momma's Kitchen Serving: Sensi Star, Hawaiian Lights, Black Dreams, Blue Cookies, Cheese, Durban Poison, OG Kush, Cali OG Kush x Haze

Day 41 Flower

The room smells so great I love this part.

Flipped a bunch into flower more of the same. Found 3 males and I am ready for them!!! I received my Mars Grow Tent, yesterday. I am so excited. I was generously gifted a Mars LED light to compare to the regular lights I have now. I felt the right thing to do was to buy their tent and show them some love back. I haven't opened either boxes yet, but it's time :love:
I also set up my Greenhouse with Autos. I have never ran them before so this should be interesting. It says 7 weeks flower. Is that after they flipped on their own? My guess is yes. Not 7 weeks in total to finish? I have to do some reading. Any Auto family out there? @Brewsterman you run autos.... any tricks I need to know about?

I am running Juicy Fruit, Sonoma Seeds, Revolver and Early Miss by Crop Kings. I just potted them and put them in the Greenhouse with a fan.

Hope your all having a nice week.
You're right 7 to 8 weeks of flower. Topping,lst and defoliating will slow them down. My autos have run 84 to 105 days total from sprout

I tried some outside & also inside. plants outside get bigger if you have bigger dirt space
I see CK says 21 oz ? outside for the juicy fruit late sept or early oct. indoor 8-9 weeks
I find autos can run longer if you top them before flowering also see a lot more verities coming out that run later than 21 days before showing signs.
How old are your autos ?
Autos are a mixed bag you never now what you get till you grow one out, early ones were small some new ones are are much bigger & later but still auto
They are just potted. Seedling

You're right 7 to 8 weeks of flower. Topping,lst and defoliating will slow them down. My autos have run 84 to 105 days total from sprout

That is with a normal auto My super auto takes 8 weeks to veg before showing signs plus 8-10 weeks to flower

More & more Autos are getting crossed with longer growing Sativa plants

Also I seen early flowering photo plants advertised for our short growing summers

What's gonna happen when monsanto starts playing with cannabis genetics :eek:

Oh boy I have no idea what's gonna happen. I hope it won't take that long to flower or else my greenhouse will have to come inside to finish.

Here's my new project for today @Mars Hydro :love: bought my tent for my Mars LED light! So excited.

That is with a normal auto My super auto takes 8 weeks to veg before showing signs plus 8-10 weeks to flower

More & more Autos are getting crossed with longer growing Sativa plants

Also I seen early flowering photo plants advertised for our short growing summers

What's gonna happen when monsanto starts playing with cannabis genetics :eek:
What super autos are you growing. I want my autos to take longer to flower. Longer flower , larger plants, larger plants , more buds! My last two finishing up flowered at Day 45 and 48. 8 weeks of flower 2 more to go. Should pull over an lb.

What super autos are you growing. I want my autos to take longer to flower. Longer flower , larger plants, larger plants , more buds! My last two finishing up flowered at Day 45 and 48. 8 weeks of flower 2 more to go. Should pull over an lb.
I feel the same way. Brewsterman is a very knowledgeable and shares all his tricks!

I am sooo excited. Okay normally I'd never give up my dressing room, but I think I have an issue with growing lol possibly an addiction????
Never mind.... I don't, but I am looking for a another space for my cloths. No addiction, nope not me.
did I tell ya my amazing Mars Hydro Led light ts3000 came with stickers too. I feel like a kid. I used to collect stickers as a kid. Brought it all back like I was 10 years old.
Thanks to our sponsors here on 420 Mag, especially to @Mars Hydro.

I grew some from short stuff auto, breeder named stich . He moved on started flash seeds ,not sure what he is doing now

I grew some from short stuff auto, breeder named stich . He moved on started flash seeds ,not sure what he is doing now
I figured as much. I have several I want to try from them.

I think I did it right. I have to buy a heavyweight extension cord. But she ready. Now how to I grow males? I have a couple I want to breed. I cloned the girls/males just flipped. However I have one Black Dreams that's male and he looks amazing so I want him and Hawaiian Lights has great phenotype that I want to keep. How do you have two males? Is there a trick not to get pollen everywhere? I did it once but no fan so the produced I collected that's it but now with this set up how can I do it? I need to read. If anyone has any advice I'd appreciate your advice :love:

I think I did it right. I have to buy a heavyweight extension cord. But she ready. Now how to I grow males? I have a couple I want to breed. I cloned the girls/males just flipped. However I have one Black Dreams that's male and he looks amazing so I want him and Hawaiian Lights has great phenotype that I want to keep. How do you have two males? Is there a trick not to get pollen everywhere? I did it once but no fan so the produced I collected that's it but now with this set up how can I do it? I need to read. If anyone has any advice I'd appreciate your advice :love:
to keep it true you need to flower 1 male strain at a time . flip to 12 /12. when male pods open use a piece of folded glossy paper to catch pollen ( hold under open pods & tap lightly , brush pollen of off leaves , once a day usually soon after lights come on pods open ) tap paper to move the pollen to center of crease, remove any pods, pour into small container , scrape paper with single edge razor blade. add rice (baked & cooled ,to keep dry ) . label, can be stored in freezer for years

also look at the males after looking at you girls . use water mist to kill any pollen from escaping. should also shower & change clothes
But your use to finding the odd seed anyways so good luck & happy breeding

You have to make seeds for Autos or keep buying new seed, cause you can't clone it ( for ever)
:passitleft:
An auto crossed with an auto will produce reg. auto seeds . A photo crossed with an auto will produce seeds, but with recessive auto traits Take about 4 time crossing the offspring to get full autos

48x48x80 is the measurements of the tent.
TS 3000 ♥️
Has a removable floor guard ♥️ Love this feature. Easy for cleaning up
I think this is excessive to grow out males to get pollen

my way would be to use a card board box , small clone & small led
you just want to keep it isolated from other plants , you don't need a monster plant or take it to 8 weeks
you could even take a branch off, put in glass of water , in window sill 12/ 12 & it will make pollen just need to keep it separate ( somebody else house ? )

this would be a good setup for the crossing & growing out a female to seed, room

Thanks so much for the info @Brewsterman. I collected that way before. Shinny paper to collect the fallen pollen.
I have a question though. I was reading and it says yes you can cut and place in water. However then it (the plant) doesn't get the nutrients it needs for its cycle. So then do the seeds get everything they need for producing healthy seeds?

Thanks so much for the info @Brewsterman. I collected that way before. Shinny paper to collect the fallen pollen.
I have a question though. I was reading and it says yes you can cut and place in water. However then it (the plant) doesn't get the nutrients it needs for its cycle. So then do the seeds get everything they need for producing healthy seeds?
just add some bloom nutes to the water (ever buy cut flowers ? thats what the little pkg they give you is for ) cut & place in glass of water only for getting pollen grow normally for seeds

Back
Top Bottom