Momma's Kitchen Serving: Sensi Star, Hawaiian Lights, Black Dreams, Blue Cookies, Cheese, Durban Poison, OG Kush, Cali OG Kush x Haze

Thanks for the tag momma k!! Hope you been getting nice weather!! We’ve been stifling hot, With a lot of thunderstorms :headbanger:
Racy weather now eh? We are going from 23 to 31 in two days. Storms on n off all week.
Hows our babes doing?

Are setting up another round ? No Autos outdoors?
Got a mother TB I started 0n M 22 & 3 sweet Zombies I just flipped on weekend
No autos yet still undecided & I been busy with plant sale
Sitting on over hundred cucs & now everybody wants them ( after going thru heatwave , frost & 2"rain , heatwave, 4"down pour & more heat ) oh & throw in some big winds, 60 mph
Its been a tough start to garden season

I'll have to hold some back , some scum walked thru & stomped all but 1 cuc at the comm. garden

How's your garden growing ? I been eating cucs since the start of May

Veg Room
Date: 06.16.2021
Serving: 22.5g Mega Crop / per 5 gallon
Serving fluid amount per plant: 3L
Pot Size: 3 gal
RH: 37%
Inside Temp:
Outside Temp: 22
Stage: Late Veg
Additives/Medicine:
Pests: (IPM): None
Issue:
Light Schedule: 18/6
PH: PH up
Water Source: Well Water
Light: Metal Halide

Got a mother TB I started 0n M 22 & 3 sweet Zombies I just flipped on weekend
No autos yet still undecided & I been busy with plant sale
Sitting on over hundred cucs & now everybody wants them ( after going thru heatwave , frost & 2"rain , heatwave, 4"down pour & more heat ) oh & throw in some big winds, 60 mph
Its been a tough start to garden season

I'll have to hold some back , some scum walked thru & stomped all but 1 cuc at the comm. garden

How's your garden growing ? I been eating cucs since the start of May
You started them on my birthday!! Gemini's you better watch those girls.... haha
That sounds shitty, you work so hard for your community. I wish it went better for you. Some of my veggie seeds didn't make it so I bought new ones the other day. I guess I did't store them correctly over winter. Live and learn...
I love cucumbers, so refreshing in the heat. My beets are looking so pretty. I always pick beautiful coloured veggies so when they grow I get to watch all the colours pop. Plus They say they are better for you, at least that what the say today. My purple potatoes are actually taller than me and they spread like crazy. They are just starting to flower.

Bud Room
Date: 06.16.2021
Serving: 23.5g Mega Crop / per 5 gallon
Serving fluid amount per plant: 3L
Pot Size: 3 gal
RH: 34%
Inside Temp:
Outside Temp: 22
Stage: Early Flower
Additives/Medicine:
Pests:
(IPM): None
Issue:
Light Schedule: 12/12
PH: PH up
Water Source: Well Water
Light: HPS

These ladies are entering week 2 flower, minus Cheese just moved them in Bud yesterday.

Happy looking plants here way to go What are you using for lighting?
Hi @BpoBrad

I didn't forget you I was just trying to catch up on my entries .... so here I am.
HPS in Bud
Metal Halide for Veg

I am going to buy a tent for the boys and set up Mars LED Lighting in there. Start some knew seeds in a couple weeks and compare what I have to their product. I need some new light set ups so this will help. I graciously received the lights a bit ago and haven't tried it yet, so i am excited about this.

Do you have plants running?

Hawaiian Lights

Breeder: Jordan of the Islands
Indoor
Our award winning Blue Hawaiian Sativa has been bred with pedigree Northern Lights genetics. The Northern Lights brings the height and flowering time down while adding a smooth typical indica high. Hawaiian Lights is a great indica sativa hybrid and Jordan of the Islands suggests this is one our best cannabis strain. The marijuana flowering time is 55 – 65 days with average to above yields.
Type: Indica/Sativa

Indoor flowering 55-65 Days

Sensi Star

Breeder: Jordan of the Islands

Sensi Star was originally bred by Paradise Seeds. It is a legendary indica strain that is renowned worldwide for its powerful full-body effects and subtle cerebral invigoration.

Crystal trichomes sparkle like a constellation of stars against this indica’s dark green and purple coloration.

Her stunning results at maturation have also won the hearts of growers who cultivate both indoor and out in either hydroponic or soil methods.

8-9 weeks flowering time

Blue Cookies

Blue Cookies Feminized Marijuana Seeds​

Strain Overview

Crossing two world-famous strains, Girl Scout Cookies and Blueberry, we made this hybrid, Blue Cookies. In just 9 weeks, this frosty, resin-laden plant will produce very high yields of up to yield 400 to 550 grams per plant. Blue Cookies is fun to grow both indoors and outdoors.

Sweet Sugary Treat For People Who Need Sleep

Cannabis is a very versatile plant. It can be grown in almost all parts of the world aside from the icy cold landscape, and its many different strains can be crossbreed with each other to produce an even more amazing and potent breed. Such is the case with Blue Cookies. The combination of Girl Scout Cookies’ potent effects and Blueberry’s powerful flavors made for a dynamic strain that promises a well-rounded, high, and enjoyable taste.

This mostly Indica hybrid aims to provide users with pleasurable physical effects. The relaxing properties seep through the muscles and ease them from tension. The fully body relaxing experience makes this weed great evening cannabis smoke and a great company before sleep. Users will sleep problems or those overwhelmed with stress should be taking this weed day in and day out.

Cultivators who have the budget should prioritize cultivating this weed in hydroponics. Growing this strain outdoors where there is enough sunlight and warmth can still be done. Growers who extend the harvest up to 1 week should enjoy extra flavor and effects.

Black Dreams

A compact, fast flowering cannabis plant, Black Dreams is a breeding projecting
involving Big Buddy Seeds Lavender Daydreams and our Blackberry Kush. The result is
a heavy yielding variety with strong sedate effects. This sleepytime strain is fun and
easy to grow for both new and experienced growers. During flowering Black Dreams
has a strong unique kush lavender aroma and when cured correctly these aromas and
flavors come out wonderfully.
Type: Indica
Flowering Time: 55 – 60 Days
Genetics: Lavender Daydreams x Blackberry Kush

Back
Top Bottom