Momma's Kitchen Serving: Sensi Star, Hawaiian Lights, Black Dreams, Blue Cookies, Cheese, Durban Poison, OG Kush, Cali OG Kush x Haze

Veg Room
Date:
07.05. 2021
Serving: 22.5g Mega Crop / per 5 gallon
Serving fluid amount per plant: 3L
Pot Size: 3 gal
RH: 40%
Inside Temp:
Outside Temp: 25
Stage: Late Veg
Additives/Medicine:
Pests: (IPM): Bug Be Gone
Issue: Thrips
Light Schedule: 18/6
PH: PH up
Water Source: Well Water
Light: Metal Halide

I sprayed the other day for thrips. I used bug be gone but I am sure there is a better product out there. Any advice?
I also cleaned the room up and the plants. Defoliate them all in the veg room along with the Flower Room. I must say took all Fay but they looked so much better. I went away for a week and dam, came back to a bit a nightmare. They seem to be forging forward. I did find one male in the veg room. He's gone, he was a beauty but I still have more plants and holidays coming up so I decided to cull him.

Bud Room
Date:
Serving: 26.5Mega Crop / per 5 gallon
Serving fluid amount per plant: 3L
Pot Size: 3 gal
RH: 36%
Inside Temp:
Outside Temp: 25
Stage: Early Flower
Additives/Medicine:
Pests:
(IPM): Bug Be Gone
Issue: Thrips
Light Schedule: 12/12
PH: PH up
Water Source: Well Water
Light: HPS

@Brewsterman
How ya doing? How was your sale?
Things are going alright . Started a couple of my mystery autos. Planting season is pretty much done. sales were good, lots of new peoples getting into the gardening scene . Sold out on lots of things this year
Your crop is looking good. How's your garden doing? Eating lots of fresh veggies ?

Things are going alright . Started a couple of my mystery autos. Planting season is pretty much done. sales were good, lots of new peoples getting into the gardening scene . Sold out on lots of things this year
Your crop is looking good. How's your garden doing? Eating lots of fresh veggies ?
That's great that you did well.
well I don't have much luck with Broccoli. I planted two gardens full and well with all the development and displacement of animals.... I have resident rabbits now. So I have to buy wiire for next time. Zucchini is doing great, beets are amazing and harvested a lot of potatoes. Still have one patch to go.
I went away last week 5 days and came home to dead hanging baskets, grass and herb garden. Made me so upset. This was the first year I got everything where I wanted it and bam Dead in a week!
House sitter didn't water anything. It's a gf too that I paid. After a holiday from hell, spoke to her during our holiday, left a list... ugh

I am off to clone the veg room. Girls are legging now so it's time then I will flip them. I have been holding in veg for timing purposes because of the flower room harvest window, lines up with holidays and this batch hasn't been sexed. I don't want to leave that up to anyone else. So my plan is clone wait a week, flip them, sex them, then flower/pot.

I feel like I am on top of any pests, although they just love to prove ya wrong so i'll stay vigilant.

My favourite part, the aromas!!! The flower room is so fragrant right now. This is the first day where you open the door and there she is.... makes me so happy! Love this part.

I went away last week 5 days and came home to dead hanging baskets, grass and herb garden. Made me so upset. This was the first year I got everything where I wanted it and bam Dead in a week!
House sitter didn't water anything. It's a gf too that I paid. After a holiday from hell, spoke to her during our holiday, left a list... ugh
Sorry :(I'd give you some left over plants, if you weren't so far away. Maybe time for some new friends ?? Did she at least water your crop or did you come back to it dry also ?
It's a big risk, in this game to go on holidays , Especially with these heat wave we been having

Sorry :(I'd give you some left over plants, if you weren't so far away. Maybe time for some new friends ?? Did she at least water your crop or did you come back to it dry also ?
It's a big risk, in this game to go on holidays , Especially with these heat wave we been having
Thanks Brewster♥️
we've been friends for 40 years! I love her to death but growing up we lived in an apartment and she has ever since so she never had garden & flowers. I made her a garden for her balcony and well.... she over watered! Well I told her that if they are dry to give one cup water and I would be home in two days at that point. Came home and she had soaked them. I can't be mad she's learning.... and trying. Just stressful. They were fine.
It was 46 were we went to Penticton. The heat was inescapable. I'd go swimming and two minute later back in the lake. Riding the Harley, gave my lips blisters that I'm nursing still, they are so sore. Even when I wore sunscreen and a light cover. In the city it was at 32.

Day 41 Flower

The room smells so great I love this part.

Flipped a bunch into flower more of the same. Found 3 males and I am ready for them!!! I received my Mars Grow Tent, yesterday. I am so excited. I was generously gifted a Mars LED light to compare to the regular lights I have now. I felt the right thing to do was to buy their tent and show them some love back. I haven't opened either boxes yet, but it's time :love:
I also set up my Greenhouse with Autos. I have never ran them before so this should be interesting. It says 7 weeks flower. Is that after they flipped on their own? My guess is yes. Not 7 weeks in total to finish? I have to do some reading. Any Auto family out there? @Brewsterman you run autos.... any tricks I need to know about?

I am running Juicy Fruit, Sonoma Seeds, Revolver and Early Miss by Crop Kings. I just potted them and put them in the Greenhouse with a fan.

Hope your all having a nice week.

I tried some outside & also inside. plants outside get bigger if you have bigger dirt space
I see CK says 21 oz ? outside for the juicy fruit late sept or early oct. indoor 8-9 weeks
I find autos can run longer if you top them before flowering also see a lot more verities coming out that run later than 21 days before showing signs.
How old are your autos ?
Autos are a mixed bag you never now what you get till you grow one out, early ones were small some new ones are are much bigger & later but still auto

Hi @Momma’s Kitchen

Sorry to hear about the garden mishap while you were gone. Is an automated system possible? I've seen a few do it on here for soil, Weaselcracker had a nice one.

Anyhow just wanted to say hi and hope you're staying a bit cooler now.

Back
Top Bottom