ViparSpectra XS2000 Evaluation Run 4x4 Room In SIP Containers

Whew, had a time finding the way out of that corn maze! Found ya brother! Calm water and stiff breezes here! You have an extraction fan for the tent?
No tent yet bro, but...
Looking at naked garden sheds ready for custom wiring and insulation I will provide. The new house is on the river and mrs maritimer insists I take my shit outside. Fair enough. Mancave my a##, this is gonna be a cannabis gardeners dream come true. 14 X 24 base dimensions. The new @ViparSpectra XL2000 will be making the move after her harvest is in.

@Maritimer

You are now in a tent, right? A SCROG might mean less reaching, easier on the back?
Just attach it to the cross-bars once.
Support and separation, better air flow.
Better yield.
Just a suggestion.............
Ahoy bro,
No tent, 4 X 4 room with mylar walls.
We have ran scrogs before and I did not go back to it. Big plants and always mixed heights and done dates. Not my gig, but thanks for thinking of me.

No tent yet bro, but...
Looking at naked garden sheds ready for custom wiring and insulation I will provide. The new house is on the river and mrs maritimer insists I take my shit outside. Fair enough. Mancave my a##, this is gonna be a cannabis gardeners dream come true. 14 X 24 base dimensions. The new @ViparSpectra XL2000 will be making the move after her harvest is in.
That's the spirit! A man needs a place! That one sounds just right! My dream man grow space is one that's 3/4 buried and a candle could heat it in winter! My cellar will do.
Best of luck with the new home brother! The misses must be happy!

Ahoy There
We are noticing the plants are going into a serious vegetative growth jump as they find life in a SIP to be very satisfying. The @ViparSpectra XL2000 is getting the job done well. We have not let the reservoirs go dry hoping to avoid another nutrition lock issue.

Beautiful green growth! What's the timeline on the move, because moving big canna plants can be a bit of an issue. 💪
The girls stay as I fix old house for marketing. My lemon tree is not moving until spring either. My last runs here are all in progress. closing date is jan 22 and last garden is due jan 28th. the gardens are not moving right away as they have no shelter until man cave is built and prepared at river house.

you would not believe how this all came about. my patient with pc decided to give his estate to me upon his passing. he also gave me the deeds to two pieces of farmland. I have sold the farmland and will pay cash for the river house. the only caveat I asked of him was to share living in this wonderful house and savor our mortality. now two old sick men can sit by the river and watch my gardens grow.

The love learned here has paid dividends all along, now this.
Thanks to my teachers. :love: @StoneOtter @InTheShed @Hafta @Krissi Carbone @Azimuth @farside05
Full Sails

A garden update with our @ViparSpectra XL2000 shining the way.
Maybe I like how me and otter ran earthbox sips with the covers on even though indoors. then I would not have noticed a surface mold on the substrate. it is dead on its own but I reckon it came from the substrate itself.
not good pro mix boyz.

The girls stay as I fix old house for marketing. My lemon tree is not moving until spring either. My last runs here are all in progress. closing date is jan 22 and last garden is due jan 28th. the gardens are not moving right away as they have no shelter until man cave is built and prepared at river house.

you would not believe how this all came about. my patient with pc decided to give his estate to me upon his passing. he also gave me the deeds to two pieces of farmland. I have sold the farmland and will pay cash for the river house. the only caveat I asked of him was to share living in this wonderful house and savor our mortality. now two old sick men can sit by the river and watch my gardens grow.

Thanks to my teachers. :love: @StoneOtter @InTheShed @Hafta @Krissi Carbone @Azimuth @farside05
Full Sails
@Maritimer

I can't express how happy I am for you and the missus.

Karma is a beautiful thing.

:Namaste:

Ahoy There
Here we are having some fun with our @ViparSpectra XL2000. I thought the little light would be less bright than what it is putting out. I have never ran below a 350 watt LED before. This is gonna be a breeze hitting 200 grams with two plants. Maybe we need reach higher.
Here are the twins.

Ahoy There
Here we are having some fun with our @ViparSpectra XL2000. I thought the little light would be less bright than what it is putting out. I have never ran below a 350 watt LED before. This is gonna be a breeze hitting 200 grams with two plants. Maybe we need reach higher.
Here are the twins.
Ahoy @Maritimer

You'll easily hit 200 grams each.
How difficult would it be to spin one of those SIPs 180 degrees to give them a little space to grow? They will probably fill your space.

Ahoy @Maritimer

You'll easily hit 200 grams each.
How difficult would it be to spin one of those SIPs 180 degrees to give them a little space to grow? They will probably fill your space.
Easy as yanking one out while I flip the other. The @ViparSpectra XL2000 will be slightly repositioned allowing for a shared canopy mostly under her footprint.

I hope your correct about the harvest.

I told a story about you and your wife sending me cookies on a day the world was crashing around me. How that gift lifted my spirits and put needed wind in my sails. Soon after your gift of love came to us, a turnaround started. Not sure where it would have ended up if not for your wife's baking skills. :love:

Easy as yanking one out while I flip the other. The @ViparSpectra XL2000 will be slightly repositioned allowing for a shared canopy mostly under her footprint.

I hope your correct about the harvest.

I told a story about you and your wife sending me cookies on a day the world was crashing around me. How that gift lifted my spirits and put needed wind in my sails. Soon after your gift of love came to us, a turnaround started. Not sure where it would have ended up if not for your wife's baking skills. :love:
Sniffle, sniffle. I'm too old to cry but not to get a tear in my eye.

I shared this post with the wife and we are blessed to have such a positive impact on someone who cares so much about others.

Full Sails
The things that happen when you're just you being you! Touching! :circle-of-love:

No tent yet bro, but...
Do any fishing living on a river? Sounds like a nice place you got there my neighbor to the South. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Do any fishing living on a river? Sounds like a nice place you got there my neighbor to the South. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
Iroquois River
Best sportfishing river in IL.
You like wetting line?

Garden Update;
The @ViparSpectra XL2000 is proving to be a vegetive growth machine. I will clean her up a bunch but dang. The plants are burning thru a gallon of 5 gram MC every other day. These are short cultivars and I look forward to the explosive growth in puberty (stretch).

Back
Top Bottom