SIP Run With MeJA & Controlled Drought Application

More of the RSO crew hitting the butcher's table. This here is the Black Poison Skunk. Downstairs is still in the drought for cherry Thai, Super Smack in a SIP, and Otter's Dream day (9). End of life drought applications.

This is a welcome sight.
Man that's a heap of buds! Wait til you taste it! Mine was big stink on my nose and the most delicate of floral flavors smoking! Just wonderful! And a nice high!

Congratulations Maritimer. Way to bring those girls home. I know they will bring great relief and joy.

This cancer thing is a serious kick in the Heine, I’ve only been diagnosed for a few weeks but already the person I was before is gone, a new Reservoir Dog stands before you. I’m hoping that If I can survive this that I could open my home to cancer patients or their families. Here on Vancouver Island only the Provincial capital, Victoria, has a full service cancer centre/seperate hospital and so everyone else has to decamp here to a new, and extremely expensive to rent in, city, and I imagine that many patients refuse to impoverish their families or can’t afford even for just themselves to come here for weeks and weeks and weeks of care it takes, and so they choose less effective care, with much worse outcomes. Makes me feel awful to think about, And grateful that, poor as I am, I own my own home 15minutes from one of the best hospitals in the country.

So, Maybe I can start to.help when I’m healed. Can’t think of a more efficient way to meet people with needs, nor cost effective method to meet their needs, so I hope that can happen.

As for growing weed… you know, in my late forties (just turned 50 few weeks ago) I just wasn’t grooving with weed as a smoker but I love growing it. Plus I have friends who smoke and a lot of people do services for me on my car and home, engine work (project car), plumbing, tree care, roofing, etc. in exchange for weed. So given my home would be considered a “tear down” by a new owner, you might imagine my need for services, and thus weed, never lets up. And you’d be right!

But now cancer, just 6 weeks since diagnosis, and my relationship with weed has changed dramatically. Suddenly I love using it. I love everything about how it helps me cope so well with the terrible and terrifying symptoms. It’s always there for me, and because fear is a major part of the cancer experience, the fact it effectively deals with that too is amazing.

So I’d like to become more efficient, and maybe I could help supply a local compAssion club. I don’t know much about med canna and thought to ask you if you had any sources of info to pass on?

And again, a great looking crop, well done for bringing her all this way and doing so in the name of treating human suffering and lifting human dignity. Yer the best mate!
Ahoy my brother,
It is sad news that you deliver. I hope for the best in your recovery.

I tell you my story and maybe it will be valuable to you or another. Many of the guiding principles of my alma mater U of AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) are closely aligned with my recommendations for you.

1 Take one day at a time.
2 Live your life with a particular honesty.
3 Actions over words. Help your fellows.
4 A Gram a Day for 90 Days (RSO) or equivalent.

When we adhere to a 12-step lifestyle, our battles with poor health may get a subtle ally. Our spiritual health! Feeling good about where you are at spiritually will take you farther along than any of my cannameds. The battle with cancer involves repeatedly fighting the same battle, day in and day out. One day at a time that is.

p.s. you do not need be an alcoholic or addict to benefit from a 12-step lifestyle. It just gives you another weapon in your war against cancer. :love:

Man that's a heap of buds! Wait til you taste it! Mine was big stink on my nose and the most delicate of floral flavors smoking! Just wonderful! And a nice high!
veg room has 4 unsexed Cherries Dubelee and 6 unsexed Chunky Cherry Thai started. I was really impressed by the CCT that just came down, so I ran a freshbcrew. Female Monster!
I keep forgetting to try the 12 hour start trick.

veg room has 4 unsexed Cherries Dubelee and 6 unsexed Chunky Cherry Thai started. I was really impressed by the CCT that just came down, so I ran a freshbcrew. Female Monster!
What’s your understanding of the “12hr start trick”, Captain?

That Cherries D has me in her clutches and I'm not wiggling to get away! Chunky Cherry Thai is in her lineage. You'll like them both !

Ahoy my brother,
It is sad news that you deliver. I hope for the best in your recovery.

I tell you my story and maybe it will be valuable to you or another. Many of the guiding principles of my alma mater U of AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) are closely aligned with my recommendations for you.

1 Take one day at a time.
2 Live your life with a particular honesty.
3 Actions over words. Help your fellows.
4 A Gram a Day for 90 Days (RSO) or equivalent.

When we adhere to a 12-step lifestyle, our battles with poor health may get a subtle ally. Our spiritual health! Feeling good about where you are at spiritually will take you farther along than any of my cannameds. The battle with cancer involves repeatedly fighting the same battle, day in and day out. One day at a time that is.

p.s. you do not need be an alcoholic or addict to benefit from a 12-step lifestyle. It just gives you another weapon in your war against cancer. :love:
I too am a friend of Bill’s. I’m 17+ years into my recovery/clean time. I was addicted to opiates, in part due to the painful physical conditions I’ve faced all my life. But t only in part.

As for having cancer, and some pretty damn serious cancer at that, I cannot help but to see many more positives in what I am experiencing, than negatives. I will grant you that the one negative is extremely negative, but my experiences since symptoms started have been a helpful awakening.

Nonetheless I’m experiencing a great deal of compassion for my fellows, which, again, I did experience daily without cancer, but now I’ve leveled up significantly. All of my fears and sorrows are for others, and I feel an insatiable need to help them. No doubt the enthusiasm will come down a bit after getting through this, if I get through this, but
I’m quite sure most will remain.

I’ve been trying to live with rigorous honesty for 15+ years now and there is no doubt in my mind that it is a powerful and necessary part of being a human. It makes life so much better, easier, fulfilling and rich. It also has strong preventative power for mental pathologies of all kinds.

I appreciate you, Oh Captain, my Captain!

pS, I’m on the hunt for suitable genetics. I’d like to make RSO and vape sauce from a combo of varieties mixed together, ie a CBD-only plant (or not), and whatever else seem to be best varieties for my symptoms and method of ingestion (again, RSOand vape sauce, also taking suggestions here).

I’m soliciting strain choices from members like yourself.

Thank goodness for SIPs and the extra 25% of buds they routinely provide to me over traditional pots w’soil or coco. My local friends who are also trying to empirically define the yield increase from SIPs, strain by strain, Are coming up with the same number, %25 (-/+ 2pts) I’m confident you can see that increase yourself after a little “practice”, like your doing now.

What’s your understanding of the “12hr start trick”, Captain?
As I got it, we begin the seedlings on 12-hour light for the first 10 days. Then revert to normal 18-hour days. This came from the Rev via my better brother @StoneOtter who has never beached my ship.

I too am a friend of Bill’s. I’m 17+ years into my recovery/clean time. I was addicted to opiates, in part due to the painful physical conditions I’ve faced all my life. But t only in part.
We are brothers, no doubts. :love:
Thank goodness for SIPs and the extra 25% of buds they routinely provide to me over traditional pots w’soil or coco. My local friends who are also trying to empirically define the yield increase from SIPs, strain by strain, Are coming up with the same number, %25 (-/+ 2pts) I’m confident you can see that increase yourself after a little “practice”, like your doing now.
A word of caution about empirical data. Most of us will fail to provide statistically satisfying solutions to the insufficient number of clones being compared. Statistical controls have a filtering effect. They also lend credence when piers review the work. 6 or 8 minimum I thinks. placement controls may double requirements. check kaplan

I think you and your fellows are on to improved yields. My SIP downstairs is doing very well. I plan on resetting the flow of the gardens downstairs so as to integrate SIPS into all my runs. BTW I rescued her from 9 days of drought just today. I will grab pics tomorrow.

Awesome job getting to 17.
I can't wait to congratulate you on your 20th.

That tracks, for me, Re:stats, and I always consider these filters even when I’m just casting about at the beginning looking for the first hints of directions to take, like this still is. Hopefully there’s still much learning ahead, for I live by the Chinese proverb; “Man who finishes house, dies.”

Hi @InTheShed
I started a new journal but dont remember how to link it heer

Hi @InTheShed
I started a new journal but dont remember how to link it heer
Easiest way is to copy the address bar and just paste it here:

Or you can do this:

Check out my latest journal!

Easiest way is to copy the address bar and just paste it here:

Or you can do this:

Check out my latest journal!
Awesome.
Thanks bro