SIP Run With MeJA & Controlled Drought Application

RSO (90%)

Rick Simpson Oil (90%)​

This is how I am preparing the RSO for our sick friend. Using our 420 Sponsons Magic Butter Machine I fill the cannister with Cannabis Flowers that have already been ground up and decarboxylated and add enough PGA (pure grain alcohol) to completely cover the cannabis. Using the 8 hour 130 degree functions we run the Magic Butter Machine.

Next we strain the contents using both the Magic Butter Screen Sleeve and a piece of 110 silk as the MBM grinds the cannabis finely and the straining needs be more concise. Now pour the fluid solution into a 4 cup Pyrex measuring cup and get a reading in ML. After we know in ML how much solution we have, simply multiply that number by (.90) and that is our target burn off.

Example. We have 1000 ml of solution. Multiply 1000 X .90 = 900. So at this point we aim to evaporate 900 ml of solution. I use a heated magnetic stirring machine and slowly cook the solution down to the target. Double boilers and other ways exist to accelerate the evaporation.

At target we will have RSO 90 that serves to initiate the patient to RSO therapy without overwhelming them at full strength RSO. Leaving the 10% PGA in the oil dilutes the impact of the introduction to cannabinoids unto the patient, and keeps the solution easily dispensable from the larger syringes.

My patient is handling the introduction well. Yesterday was his first day taking capsules. We had him eating gummies for the last 2 months in ever increasing amounts. For the capsules I started him on a quarter gram and that he stated did nothing. Next dose (as planned) I gave him ample RSO 90 to get a feel for the medicine. The second dose four hours later was a half gram and that put him in bed. The important objective was to get him to feel the medicine and understand the power it has, and that it will impair a person’s driving and doing other things. This patient is not a stoner and is not used to being high. Be Safe!

Today we are on the base schedule of quarter gram in morning, quarter gram after lunch, and a half gram at bedtime. After 30 days of RSO (90) I will switch to fully evaporated RSO for 30 more days.

If I have not explained something clear, please ask me questions.
May you win the lottery for what you’re doing Maritimer. Wishing you and the patient success with your treatment/therapy. CL🍀

I cannot let this become a failed harvest. The fucking cancer wont wait.

May you win the lottery for what you’re doing Maritimer. Wishing you and the patient success with your treatment/therapy. CL🍀
Thank You Dearly. If anyone could use some luck it could be my friend.

Check the timer and look for light leaks, equipment with LEDs, etc.
OMG
Unbelievable time to forget about the overflow gardens timer. It, sure as shit was set all this time to veg hours.

Please please let them recover

Thank you my brother

What he said. You got this. BTW, nice community save!

Maritimer, I can't tell what's up with the SIP plants from here, whether they dried out and wilted or are too wet and puffy and wilted. Fixing the former is self-evident but if they're puffy and oversaturated then I would almost certainly pull the plastic covers off and keep them off for a while.

Nothing wrong with the total-cover method, unless the plant complains! I like to lay a sheet right on top of the soil to moisten up my SIPs, partly because it's so easy to take it off again. lol. In my case it's usually with my organic SIPs to encourage some top feeder roots because I anticipate amending with EWC soon.

I've noticed, however, how much difference a SIP's overall moisture level is impacted by mulching/covers, and it's a great deal. It doesn't just dry out the top, it helps the whole thing breathe. I realize doing something is more difficult at this stage, but just removing them will help a lot if they're over-wet. In fact, it's more effective than leaving the reservoir empty, I find.

Bon chance mon amis.

Ahoy There!

The RSO crew is not very photogenic from my perspective. Too tall. Flower production kicking into gear. The overflow garden has better garden practices controlling height.

Perhaps today at 13:30 I will be separated from this hideous device called a wound vacuum. :peace:

They're looking amazing!

Sour G (which is actually Sour Diesel x Gorilla Bomb) produces a whole lot of small lower growth at every damn node, so staying on top of that in veg and stretch will make for bigger flowers up top. Not that big a deal since you're going to oil on it but still a good idea for next time when your back will be better!
🤞

The not mentioned producer of the thickest buds belong to the strain called Black Poison Skunk via @StoneOtter from KingdomofSeeds. This breeder hit a bullseye utilizing a Russian Skunk strain. I thought how clever. For clarity I think this is landrace from Afghanistan. Additionally, I wanted to point out the monster buds are supported fairly well yet after 5th week flower require mechanical support. I use yo-yo's from amalizard.

The not mentioned producer of the thickest buds belong to the strain called Black Poison Skunk via @StoneOtter from KingdomofSeeds. This breeder hit a bullseye utilizing a Russian Skunk strain. I thought how clever. For clarity I think this is landrace from Afghanistan. Additionally, I wanted to point out the monster buds are supported fairly well yet after 5th week flower require mechanical support. I use yo-yo's from amalizard.
That nasty stinking plant gave us the most pleasant tasting bud in my collection Maritimer! Nice and full power too! I think you and your crew will like this one! I have it crossed with a Stankberry growing now. The Black Poisonberry. Grow on!

The tension must obviously be building, as that never seems to go away, but you have a fine crop of exquisite, top-shelf genetics there, Maritimer. Congratulations, well done.

I too, am a Maritimer become a farmer. I'm proud to have come ashore and grown roots. As it turns out, these two ways of life happen to be the proudest two traditions of my ethnic stock, the Dutch. Nederland, Frisians, in fact. It's been lovely to have the opportunity to explore this aspect of the culture, now, and lean on it as I did with seamanship for so many years before.

Erp, scuse my meandering. I respect the fact you are a 'real farmer', by which I mean you are not here (primarily) for clicks and giggles, you have a crop to tend, and harvest, and a failure to do so will have major consequences.

The salt of the earth, it appears, has come from the sea.

More of the RSO crew hitting the butcher's table. This here is the Black Poison Skunk. Downstairs is still in the drought for cherry Thai, Super Smack in a SIP, and Otter's Dream day (9). End of life drought applications.

This is a welcome sight.

Congratulations Maritimer. Way to bring those girls home. I know they will bring great relief and joy.

This cancer thing is a serious kick in the Heine, I’ve only been diagnosed for a few weeks but already the person I was before is gone, a new Reservoir Dog stands before you. I’m hoping that If I can survive this that I could open my home to cancer patients or their families. Here on Vancouver Island only the Provincial capital, Victoria, has a full service cancer centre/seperate hospital and so everyone else has to decamp here to a new, and extremely expensive to rent in, city, and I imagine that many patients refuse to impoverish their families or can’t afford even for just themselves to come here for weeks and weeks and weeks of care it takes, and so they choose less effective care, with much worse outcomes. Makes me feel awful to think about, And grateful that, poor as I am, I own my own home 15minutes from one of the best hospitals in the country.

So, Maybe I can start to.help when I’m healed. Can’t think of a more efficient way to meet people with needs, nor cost effective method to meet their needs, so I hope that can happen.

As for growing weed… you know, in my late forties (just turned 50 few weeks ago) I just wasn’t grooving with weed as a smoker but I love growing it. Plus I have friends who smoke and a lot of people do services for me on my car and home, engine work (project car), plumbing, tree care, roofing, etc. in exchange for weed. So given my home would be considered a “tear down” by a new owner, you might imagine my need for services, and thus weed, never lets up. And you’d be right!

But now cancer, just 6 weeks since diagnosis, and my relationship with weed has changed dramatically. Suddenly I love using it. I love everything about how it helps me cope so well with the terrible and terrifying symptoms. It’s always there for me, and because fear is a major part of the cancer experience, the fact it effectively deals with that too is amazing.

So I’d like to become more efficient, and maybe I could help supply a local compAssion club. I don’t know much about med canna and thought to ask you if you had any sources of info to pass on?

And again, a great looking crop, well done for bringing her all this way and doing so in the name of treating human suffering and lifting human dignity. Yer the best mate!

Back
Top Bottom