SIP Run With MeJA & Controlled Drought Application

Speaking of, how's your repaired back these days?
I just got stitches Friday. Wound is long time overdue to be closed , but it is not. I have had a hole in my back for most all of 2023. The stimulator is big for a thin man like me. Doctor wanted to cut it out last friday but I didn't show for the surgery. Hah I begged and he tried stitches instead of staples. This must work or I will be compelled to let them remove the device.
I miss my whirlpool bath in the basement. My garden of Eden. A burden I must carry until further notice.
Hope your well bro
Grande Loves your way

Time for a bean restock brother? Caring for others is something I like to help with if I can please.
We are in good shape. And so you know this run has 2 confirmed females and one probable from your signature series Otter's Dream. The cancer in my friend should be running scared. You are helping :love:

Ahoy There!

Garden Update
The last holdout finally provided positive sex indicators we have a full crew of Eight Female Plants. The holdout is an Otters Dream. Curious how she will run playing catchup or be a slow floral machine of her own.

The RSO run final roster.
Otters Dream X 3 East Coast Stoneotter
Cherry Thai X 1 West Coast Kingdom of Seeds
Shed's Sour G X 2 West Coast InTheShed
Black Poison Skunk X 2 West Coast Kingdom of Seeds

All plants are healthy and viable participants with both a future foliar spray and a near death drought.

I start the RSO patient on capsules this weekend. He handled the edibles like a pro.

RSO (90%)

Rick Simpson Oil (90%)​

This is how I am preparing the RSO for our sick friend. Using our 420 Sponsons Magic Butter Machine I fill the cannister with Cannabis Flowers that have already been ground up and decarboxylated and add enough PGA (pure grain alcohol) to completely cover the cannabis. Using the 8 hour 130 degree functions we run the Magic Butter Machine.

Next we strain the contents using both the Magic Butter Screen Sleeve and a piece of 110 silk as the MBM grinds the cannabis finely and the straining needs be more concise. Now pour the fluid solution into a 4 cup Pyrex measuring cup and get a reading in ML. After we know in ML how much solution we have, simply multiply that number by (.90) and that is our target burn off.

Example. We have 1000 ml of solution. Multiply 1000 X .90 = 900. So at this point we aim to evaporate 900 ml of solution. I use a heated magnetic stirring machine and slowly cook the solution down to the target. Double boilers and other ways exist to accelerate the evaporation.

At target we will have RSO 90 that serves to initiate the patient to RSO therapy without overwhelming them at full strength RSO. Leaving the 10% PGA in the oil dilutes the impact of the introduction to cannabinoids unto the patient, and keeps the solution easily dispensable from the larger syringes.

My patient is handling the introduction well. Yesterday was his first day taking capsules. We had him eating gummies for the last 2 months in ever increasing amounts. For the capsules I started him on a quarter gram and that he stated did nothing. Next dose (as planned) I gave him ample RSO 90 to get a feel for the medicine. The second dose four hours later was a half gram and that put him in bed. The important objective was to get him to feel the medicine and understand the power it has, and that it will impair a person’s driving and doing other things. This patient is not a stoner and is not used to being high. Be Safe!

Today we are on the base schedule of quarter gram in morning, quarter gram after lunch, and a half gram at bedtime. After 30 days of RSO (90) I will switch to fully evaporated RSO for 30 more days.

If I have not explained something clear, please ask me questions.

Looks like you’ve taken off with the RSO . I don’t have a magic butter machine . I make my capsules out of rosin and @Grandpa Tokin ‘s oil thread to get shatter . All into capsules, all decarbed with CCO and liquid sunflower lecithin . Have you tried CBD in the morning to bring that heavy high down a little ?

Looks like you’ve taken off with the RSO . I don’t have a magic butter machine . I make my capsules out of rosin and @Grandpa Tokin ‘s oil thread to get shatter . All into capsules, all decarbed with CCO and liquid sunflower lecithin . Have you tried CBD in the morning to bring that heavy high down a little ?
Hay bro
What is CCO
concentrated cannabis oil?

I make all medicine myself. Have no idea how to extract for CBD only unless I grow hemp. How do you obtain CBD?

Hay bro
What is CCO
concentrated cannabis oil?

I make all medicine myself. Have no idea how to extract for CBD only unless I grow hemp. How do you obtain CBD?
I’m still buying cbd from Oklahoma ready to use . We need to learn how to get our own CBD and I was hoping you had it .
Here is a pressing of my candy kush (24%thc) I put into capsules.

I’m still buying cbd from Oklahoma ready to use . We need to learn how to get our own CBD and I was hoping you had it .
Here is a pressing of my candy kush (24%thc) I put into capsules.
You mean something other than growing your own CBD plant?

There are many strains that contain both THC and CBD in certain ratios like 2:1, 1:2, whatever, but I think the better approach is to grow a mostly THC plant and a mostly CBD plant and then you can mix and match them in any ratios you want.

I grow a 15% THC plant and a 16% CBD plant so its easy to calculate inputs for the desired output ratio.

You mean something other than growing your own CBD plant?

There are many strains that contain both THC and CBD in certain ratios like 2:1, 1:2, whatever, but I think the better approach is to grow a mostly THC plant and a mostly CBD plant and then you can mix and match them in any ratios you want.

I grow a 15% THC plant and a 16% CBD plant so its easy to calculate inputs for the desired output ratio.
I’d have to still grow both with the stoners over here . I was given some CBD seeds from Colorado but didn’t sprout, possibly dried out . Ready to try just a CBD plant for as much as we spend on it . Surely pressing it and shatter can be made out of it ? Plus everyone I talk with that does CBD enjoyed smoking it till our dicktater took that away .

Surely pressing it and shatter can be made out of it ?
Same trichomes like on a THC plant, just filled with different goodies. I don't press but it should work the same way.

Some say the decarb for CBD should be done at a bit of a higher temperature than THC, but other than that, no differences that I'm aware of.

Same trichomes like on a THC plant, just filled with different goodies. I don't press but it should work the same way.

Some say the decarb for CBD should be done at a bit of a higher temperature than THC, but other than that, no differences that I'm aware of.
I definitely appreciate it .

For the record I decarb my Candida at the same time and temps as my THC plants and I end up with no detectable CBDa. Here's a test of my oil that I calculated to be 10mg/ml CBD using @Oldbear's spreadsheet. I was spot on!

full

For the record I decarb my Candida at the same time and temps as my THC plants and I end up with no detectable CBDa. Here's a test of my oil that I calculated to be 10mg/ml CBD using @Oldbear's spreadsheet. I was spot on!

full
I forgot your Candida was CBD . Definitely in need .

Also, many of the medical professionals I've seen weigh in on the topic seem to agree that THC and CBD both work better with at least a small amount of the other added to the mix.

Has anyone ever vegged under a mega light? @Emilia @StoneOtter @InTheShed
Because I started with 13 plants in kitty litter containers, I used the huge Mega Light footprint completely in veg.
The stalks it produced are monstrous. The plants look fabulous.
Second day of 5th week in flower and I have very few little flowers.
The pubescent (stretch) developments seem to be delayed.

Is this harvest going to hold out with big rewards or go bonkers on me because the need to produce medicine is so intense.

Back
Top Bottom