ViparSpectra XS2000 Evaluation Run 4x4 Room In SIP Containers

Iroquois River
Best sportfishing river in IL.
You like wetting line?
I’m really more into Saltwater fishing 🎣 but I’ve done my share of Freshwater too. Mostly down South, Georgia and Florida. When I was a kid my Pops would take me to Navy Pier and the Forest Preserves. He took me to more Taverns than anywhere else though. lol CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Garden Update;
The @ViparSpectra XL2000 is proving to be a vegetive growth machine. I will clean her up a bunch but dang. The plants are burning thru a gallon of 5 gram MC every other day. These are short cultivars and I look forward to the explosive growth in puberty (stretch).
Now I can see why you planted those SIPs off to the side...perfect empty spot for a tray full of babies!

:welldone:

VIPAR XS Series

XS2000

4 X 2 Grow Space​

Ahoy There!

I have just now actually looked at the booklet Vipar sends along with the light in a discreet shipping container. I had no idea the light was designed to accommodate a 4 x 2 grow space. With that said, I must also admit to being a little biased being a lifelong long member of bigger is better thinking. My apologies to our gracious sponsor.

Truth be told in the pictures. This light is running a pair of SIP containers with Ortega Lemon stalks over an inch thick, I would say the light is holding up spectacularly. Next run for the XS2000 will be in a kitty liter container. That will happen after the move and we create the River Garden of Sativa out of a portable garage.

Nervous about running water lines before the building is delivered. 4 feet down they tell me. Need to run electric out to separate panel additionally giving me stress.

That light is doing nicely in there given that it was designed for a smaller space, and the plants are looking lush as well!

Can you bring another sheet of reflective material closer to the plants and hang it so it ends just above the soil? That would kinda replicate something closer to a 2x4 tent with the tubs sticking out beyond at the bottom.

Also, when you do the new space, something other than mylar is recommended as it can create hotspots. Even white paint works really well, to replicate Panda film.

That light is doing nicely in there given that it was designed for a smaller space, and the plants are looking lush as well!

Can you bring another sheet of reflective material closer to the plants and hang it so it ends just above the soil? That would kinda replicate something closer to a 2x4 tent with the tubs sticking out beyond at the bottom.

Also, when you do the new space, something other than mylar is recommended as it can create hotspots. Even white paint works really well, to replicate Panda film.
I can attest to the white paint working well. My closet has it along with the @ViparSpectra XS-1500 Pro and it did a great job. CL🍀

I can attest to the white paint working well. My closet has it along with the @ViparSpectra XS-1500 Pro and it did a great job. CL🍀
Hi CL
I want the whole of it flat white. I remember one of my mentors (RIP Chef) had a garden under Canadian Papers, where he grew amazing plants in what almost looked like a laboratory. Only thing not flat white was alive. GBH :love:

I might play with a hanging reflector like my brother has mentioned. I have a boatload of the stuff. Very good when sealed correctly as a moisture barrier. (I'm hoping)

@StoneOtter I am stunned by what is starting to happen with your favorite strain. The pair of Cherries Dublee are compact plants yet come fully loaded. I look forward to running some CD staying in veg 6 weeks Whoa

Hello, I am coming~~ :cheer: Sorry about my absence earlier.

XS2000 is perfect for 4’x3’ vegetative coverage and 4’x2’ flowering coverage. :thumb:

As see the girls are looking happy, XS2000 will take good of them. 💪

I'm a huge "white wall proponent"... even though I grow in mylar tents. :rofl: I tried to get white but only European-made were avail and price was exorbitant due to no sales structure here, across the pond. That, and I really had to use tents (2x 5x5s). I confess a strong aesthetic dislike for mylar, but I found that, empirically, white easily keeps pace performance-wise under testing, and cannot possibly present any of the problems mylar has the potential for. In fact, I still might double-sided tape some panda film to my tent walls one day, that's how strongly I feel, (and how big a stubborn dipshit I can be)!

Congratulations, Maritimer, on the real estate bounty and on being a solid dude helping people. As someone currently fighting the battle for the first time at age 50 - and for all the marbles - I can well appreciate the gift of RSO. If only it didn't get used up quite so quickly.:nervous-guy: I've found that it really does take my entire symptom set down by up to 50%. Pain, nausea, all of it, are radically impacted for the better. Now that I'm developing tolerance I'm down to about 33% reduction, but supply issues are forcing a tolerance brea, which is fine because I'm trying to maintain effectiveness so the RSO is maximum effective for my recovery after surgery, early to mid-January. My opiate medication consumption is radically lowered by the RSO, and that's such a huge deal. Best to keep those in the cupboard for when I really need them too. Best to you Captain, fair winds for you and yours.

The @ViparSpectra XS2000 is outperforming my expectations. The compact light is handling most of these two SIP plants.

I'm glad to hear you say that.
Nicely done! I'm not sure if you have that light at 100% or not, but if you don't I would suggest cranking it and raising it to improve the coverage and penetration.
They look happy and good-looking. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom