SIP Run With MeJA & Controlled Drought Application

Looks great Skipper, what’s Lababull’s name? CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:
Toby is what the humane society told me his name was. He is quite often mischievous and gets called different names. My other rescue dog (not in picture) named Tennessee is never in trouble and never gets called bad names.

Toby is what the humane society told me his name was. He is quite often mischievous and gets called different names. My other rescue dog (not in picture) named Tennessee is never in trouble and never gets called bad names.
I had a Pitty and she was the smartest dog I ever had but she didn’t like to be left alone. She would always let me know how displeased she was whenever I left and didn’t take her with. Shoes were destroyed and if you didn’t take out the garbage before leaving she would have it spread throughout the house. Newspapers were also a favorite for destroying. CL🍀

So many white pistils on the droughting Cherries DL that it seems early to me. Of course, I am definitely not the expert in this conversation!

They're all on their way to great meds. :green_heart:
Sorry Capt. I failed to explain two different strains running 2 weeks apart.

Garden Update

Full Sails to You All :love:

Garden Update

Full Sails to You All :love:
Outstanding looking garden 🪴 you got there Skipper. I see many happy patients in your future.👍. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:

I pressed some cherries d yesterday Maritimer. It has exceptional rosen yield! 3 presses gave me 4 grams. That puts it on the high end of yielding in my house!
4 grams rosen is good here as well. love the taste but do not relish the work. BHO rules the yield roost. I do press a bit now and then because it tastes so darn good. I want to press some of this you gifted

The rest of the crew today

Full Sails to you all.

Back
Top Bottom