ViparSpectra XS2000 Evaluation Run 4x4 Room In SIP Containers

Garden Update
The artificial barrier I installed was a raving fail.
The branchial structure reminds me of a monster clone.
The @ViparSpectra XS2000 is kicking ass. Plants are the exact tone of green that MC describes as a healthy plant.

We tried to contain the vertical growth utilizing SC method of training. Criticism of branchial structure is leveled against me. This is crazy. The girls are growing with an outdoor superstructure. Master of SIP is not on my signature lines...
All this growth that will not be fully laden with fruit is a Bitch. My sponsor @ViparSpectra probably wants to see this go away. The light is only designed for a 2 X 4 Flower. The plants in SIP are covering a meter square. I have tons (Not literally) experience running Northern Lights. They don't normally grow like this. Thick has been replaced with long and thin. There seems to be a lot at play with these SIP methods and results. Not one to let something kick my ass, let me say I will be back. EarthBox Bitches.
Full Sails at Ya!

We tried to contain the vertical growth utilizing SC method of training. Criticism of branchial structure is leveled against me. This is crazy. The girls are growing with an outdoor superstructure. Master of SIP is not on my signature lines...
All this growth that will not be fully laden with fruit is a Bitch. My sponsor @ViparSpectra probably wants to see this go away. The light is only designed for a 2 X 4 Flower. The plants in SIP are covering a meter square. I have tons (Not literally) experience running Northern Lights. They don't normally grow like this. Thick has been replaced with long and thin. There seems to be a lot at play with these SIP methods and results. Not one to let something kick my ass, let me say I will be back. EarthBox Bitches.
Full Sails at Ya!
Did you top these at all in their youth?
What distance from the light do you maintain?
How long until you get your building?

I have no doubt that Master of SIP will soon be in your signature.

The seemingly endless period of pubescent growth (stretch) has finally settled, and the floral mass is developing. The node spacing is typical of the Northern Lights gene pool. The plants were up to 1.5 gal per day but have since backed off. Still over 1 GPD. The @ViparSpectra XS2000 is still holding a decent footprint on these wild girls.

Did you top these at all in their youth?
What distance from the light do you maintain?
How long until you get your building?

I have no doubt that Master of SIP will soon be in your signature.
Hi @Hafta
All my plants undergo a quad-line topping in the third week, breaking the Apical Dominance. This stimulates the branching, as we know. The lights are always kept closer than the recommendations by a smidge.

We are set to close with the river house on Jan 22. I cannot yet decide what size or where to put the building.
The ground might be too frozen for laying the gravel and digging the electric/water trenches. Because I use reverse osmosis water, I will also need a drainage system created. The property has only electrical service and is located remotely in the country so a Generac Home generator will also need to be installed. This will not be cheap.

If all goes well, I will bring about 3 elbows with me when I shut these gardens down. That will have to last me and my folks about 6 months. I figure I must have the new garden up and running around the end of March. Weather will play a role as my main contractor goes slow in the cold.

I hope you and the wife enjoyed a great Christmas. :love:

Hi @Hafta
All my plants undergo a quad-line topping in the third week, breaking the Apical Dominance. This stimulates the branching, as we know. The lights are always kept closer than the recommendations by a smidge.

We are set to close with the river house on Jan 22. I cannot yet decide what size or where to put the building.
The ground might be too frozen for laying the gravel and digging the electric/water trenches. Because I use reverse osmosis water, I will also need a drainage system created. The property has only electrical service and is located remotely in the country so a Generac Home generator will also need to be installed. This will not be cheap.

If all goes well, I will bring about 3 elbows with me when I shut these gardens down. That will have to last me and my folks about 6 months. I figure I must have the new garden up and running around the end of March. Weather will play a role as my main contractor goes slow in the cold.

I hope you and the wife enjoyed a great Christmas. :love:
@Maritimer
We had a nice and peaceful Christmas, we hope your household did as well.

I would guess you need at least four 5 x 5 grow rooms, with access from two sides, as well as a central work area at least 10 x 15. A five foot wide hallway between the rooms would be nice for accessibility. Let's see, that would be a building approximately 16 x 24, depending on insulation?

It's always nice to imagine what I would do with more space. Don't know what I would do with the results!

I wonder if you could make hospital room curtains / rods light proof.

You are going to be very busy if you plan on growing by the end of March.

May you and your crew have a very peaceful New Year.

Garden Update
Our move is now 3 weeks away and of course. this place is a wreck. Boxes empty and full show our anxiousness.
The frost is coming to our SIP plants. Being under a @ViparSpectra XS 2000 the two plants are a handful growing like crazy.

Full sails

Me/JA
The 150 ppm. solution of MeJA dispersed in foliar spray.
Applied first day of 6th week of flower.
72 hours later
Under a mighty @ViparSpectra XS2000

The power of MeJA is unreal.
Full Sails

Wishing you the very best in the new year and hope the new year brings you everything you’ve been hoping for!

Wishing you the very best in the new year and hope the new year brings you everything you’ve been hoping for!
Wishing Valerie and everyone @ViparSpectra all the very best in the New Year. Thanks for being such a great 420 Magazine Sponsor and Supporter. CL🍀 :thanks:

Yo Cap, most of all the important potential all looks to be there. Good luck getting from it this increasingly stressful stage of the project, the rest of the way, mate. Happy to help if you feel anything can be improved somehow. Not sure how I could contribute, but just saying, if you ever you start getting worried, I'd pick up the phone for morale if that were all I had left to offer, so to speak. No doubt we'd at least learn something interesting. Looking good, oh Captain, my Captain.

Back
Top Bottom