SIP Run With MeJA & Controlled Drought Application

Put one of those aloe plants in a small SIP. I always thought they liked a drier soil mix until I tried it on a side-by-side. The SIP aloe blew the other away.
a succulent in a SIP. go figure!

@CaptainLucky
How is it I just notice we are neighbors. Slow to spool in me olden age. Would you mind I swing by your garden and browse a bit?

pm if you would like to discuss me inviting you and yours down for dinner in the country!

@CaptainLucky
How is it I just notice we are neighbors. Slow to spool in me olden age. Would you mind I swing by your garden and browse a bit?

pm if you would like to discuss me inviting you and yours down for dinner in the country!
Browse away Skipper! How far South are you? How are you enjoying this beautiful weather we’ve been having? I’m nowhere near ready for winter 🥶. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Browse away Skipper! How far South are you? How are you enjoying this beautiful weather we’ve been having? I’m nowhere near ready for winter 🥶. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
then a few miles down old route 45

Ahoy There!
The Cherries Dublee have been treated with a foliar spray about 125 ppm MeJA on this first day of the sixth week of flower. The sisters are running under the next light mega and this antagonization of the JA pathways will be clearly visible in the form of increased trichome populations. This foliar spray is interpreted as an insect attack by the cultivars. The plants natural response to this attack is increased production of secondary metabolites in an effort to ward off the attackers. The genetic regulatory network encoded with the parents DNA will divert all available resources in this effort, prioritizing the production of oils covering the fluorescents. The magic keeps my attention.

Of course, next week we will initiate a controlled application of drought. I will go back downstairs and get some closeups. Pictures tell the story better anyhow!:love:

Full Sails :love:
👀 Looking good there Skipper, should be calm seas all the way into port. CL🍀👍

Back
Top Bottom