ViparSpectra XS2000 Evaluation Run 4x4 Room In SIP Containers

The plants were not fair candidates for application of extended drought. The end of bloom so quickly, and all I did was blink. The Ortega strain is decenary of Northern Lights Pheno's that are cross bred for why not. Northern run like a leopard.
I tried a black and white filter oh well.

I will get close ups next update.
Full Sails to All

Compared with black and white filters, I prefer their original color.

I think I was thinking Cheetah, but wrote leopard (as in very fast) by accident. Northern Lights being pure indica has a very short bloom cycle.

The droughts are best suited for the hybrid and sativa families. The indica plants that look to be good drought candidates are full of white pistols and clearly have a way to go.

This is all in my opinion.

Photo update

Thank you for the updated pictures. The last photo looks like the canopy is very close to the lights.

Photo update

Ahoy El Capitan’, the crew’s looking ship 🛳️ shape. I predict lots of great medicine ahead. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:

Ahoy There!
This place has been a zoo getting packed up for the move. Anyhow the plants are down and curing and I made it to target yield. The @ViparSpectra XS2000 proved itself to be a very potent light, and for the money I think they are a good light. Our gracious sponsor had Valerie convince me to give the light a shot after I said it was too small.

Thank you, Valerie :love: This light was way better than I expected.

Eight and 1/2 Oscars is on par with my average. Usually get 3 to 4 per plant. Thats why I have to grow so darn many. hehe

Full Sails All
Many Thanks @ViparSpectra and the rest of us.

Woohoo! 🎉 That's fantastic news, Maritimer! You should be super proud of your XS2000 experience and your successful grow. 😊 It's great to hear that the light exceeded your expectations and delivered the results you were looking for.

Ahoy There!
This place has been a zoo getting packed up for the move. Anyhow the plants are down and curing and I made it to target yield. The @ViparSpectra XS2000 proved itself to be a very potent light, and for the money I think they are a good light. Our gracious sponsor had Valerie convince me to give the light a shot after I said it was too small.

Thank you, Valerie :love: This light was way better than I expected.

Eight and 1/2 Oscars is on par with my average. Usually get 3 to 4 per plant. Thats why I have to grow so darn many. hehe

Full Sails All
Many Thanks @ViparSpectra and the rest of us.
Congrats 🍾 on a great grow n harvest Skipper and I think @ViparSpectra lights are fantastic. And Val is a righteous rep. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:

Hey, thanks so much for the kind words! 🤗 It's always great to hear that people love their ViparSpectra lights and that they're having a positive experience with our team.

ViparSpectra is committed to providing top-notch grow lights and excellent customer service, so it's awesome to hear that you guys had a great grow and harvest using our lights.

And thanks for spreading the word about ViparSpectra. We're stoked to be part of your growing journey! 🎉

Back
Top Bottom