SIP Run With MeJA & Controlled Drought Application

Merry Christmas to you and the missus and all those you care for and about.
:circle-of-love:
Special thoughts and wishes for you and yours as well.
What are your thoughts about an open journal for the creation of the new garden. All the planning, wiring and insulating done step by step with the help of experienced do it yourselfers helping me make it the shitz!

Ahoy There!
In the spirit of Christmas, The Drought is Over :love:
We thank everyone for making this possible.

Have a special day.
Merry Christmas 🎄🎁 Skipper the crew looks ship shaped. CL🍀

Special thoughts and wishes for you and yours as well.
What are your thoughts about an open journal for the creation of the new garden. All the planning, wiring and insulating done step by step with the help of experienced do it yourselfers helping me make it the shitz!
I think 🤔 it sounds interesting 🧐 and I would like 👍 to follow it. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sounds like a great idea if you can get the best folks on board to kick in. Bill284 has done it, and so has Preston9mm (an excellent plumber as well), and Absorber is a sparky always looking out for folks here. I'm sure there are others to get to chime in that I haven't thought of!

I love how helpful the folks here are!! Great crowd!! Love the drought girls. Didn't seem to miss a beat!! 😎✌️

Exit Crew Update;
The last three gardens are getting the same level of care as if I were still living with them. :love:

Full Sails to You

You'd never know you'd moved out. :) How long before the last harvest?
Two weeks tops. I will dry and cure the harvest before bringing it to the river. So, a month from now I should be finished.

We are hearing from the new neighbors that the county will not allow my shed. I live on a dirt road in the unincorporated country. They can kiss my butt. But it sounds like a court battle loaming. Without a shed I will have no opportunity. Run out of med in less than six months. Yikes

I will keep you posted.

Back
Top Bottom