SIP Run With MeJA & Controlled Drought Application

Garden Picture Update
The Cherries Doublee are both down now. Remaining BPS are in the seventh week of flower.
Exit crew are feeling groggy and needing topped.
The SIP crew is gone Wild.

Full Sails at Ya

So theory is the defence kicks in at being dry then goes nuts on re water ? Am I correct and is there any side by sides in here confusing going to read this on the pc
It's the plant's response to drought that causes the increase in THC rather than its response to the rescue water. If you'd like to read the tested science on it, the research paper with the tested side by side clones, you can find it here:

It's the plant's response to drought that causes the increase in THC rather than its response to the rescue water. If you'd like to read the tested science on it, the research paper with the tested side by side clones, you can find it here:
@InTheShed , @Maritimer

Has anyone harvested immediately after reaching the LWA, without recovery? Was there a difference in the results?

@InTheShed , @Maritimer

Has anyone harvested immediately after reaching the LWA, without recovery? Was there a difference in the results?
I believe the thinking on this is to rehydrate the plant so that the dry/cure process can happen as normal. Might be interesting though to harvest one right after drought and measure the rh of the buds.

I've harvested right at drought end once or twice @Hafta . I couldn't tell any difference drying and curing.
Ahoy @Hafta
The way I approach the rescue rehydration is based on the flowers progress as well as monitoring LWA. If I am running a quick flower Indica and the colas look to be mostly finished (pistols retracted and browned) I will use the end of life drought and run her dry to harvest.

With Hybrids and Sativa's and the flowers are still in active bloom (new white pistols) during week 7 the LWA becomes paramount to rehydration sequencing. The longer life cycle plants response to drought is brought about by the GRN allocating the hormonal rebalancing of the JA Pathways. This recovery process is called (homeostasis) where the GRN will rebalance the hormones directing plant development, and the plant recovers.

I think when I do rescue an Indica it is more for my sake. Garden schedule and other plants being harvested. ect.

Garden Picture Update
The Cherries Doublee are both down now. Remaining BPS are in the seventh week of flower.
Exit crew are feeling groggy and needing topped.
The SIP crew is gone Wild.

Full Sails at Ya
Oooooo yeah man I can almost smell those flowers Growmie!! Happy Wednesday to you!! 😎✌️

The Garden Photo update

Droughts; take notice how they are still in active bloom (new white pistols) on day 7 of applied drought. These plants are legitimate rescue candidates. Additionally, because the short plants are handling the laden stress of colas that lean so well I have not provided any yo-yo devices. I will push these for the full 11 Days, but the plants are in charge of that.

Full sails for them Maritimer! Did those Skunks have any good stinks? Mine made me wretch when I opened the tent! She smoked like silk and tasted like a dream!
The Cherries Dublee was detectable (according to my UPS driver) from halfway down the driveway. The bud size has the undeniable top shelf appeal. The compact cultivars are flower/mass rock stars.
The sister seeds of Black Poison Skunk are way in drought (8) and show no reason we won't make target 11 days in drought. The young hussies are still searching for males, as evidenced with the still developing new white pistols. Both plants have key angles I am watching should I need to rescue. Have a couple quick looks.
Moved the Droughters under the reflection of the @ViparSpectra XS2000. Can you dig it!

I hope you're on friendly terms with your UPS driver!
Moved the Droughters under the reflection of the @ViparSpectra XS2000.
If the droughters aren't getting the same level of light intensity as they were pre-drought, they should be able to go longer without watering (less photosynthesis), but will the drought response be equally as strong with lower light?
Can you dig it!
I can dig it he can dig it she can dig it we can dig it!

Ahoy There!
In the spirit of Christmas, The Drought is Over :love:
We thank everyone for making this possible.

Have a special day.

Back
Top Bottom