Ootd's Box Of Buds

Took a little vacation from everything over the new year. Had some family stay for a couple weeks. Not sure how they didn't notice, the smell is dank.

I put a shot of cal mag in the water and they did not like it at all. Im using tap water sat out over 24hrs and could be whats screwin with me. Purps was looking crappier by the day. Since then she had a good watering with rain water and seemed like she quit her downward decline. I've given her another good watering with ro water and tonight or the next she will be ready again she is around 4-5 day water schedule

Piscadio did not get the calmag. She did get a nice full drink of some rain water then a soaking of ro water when she was ready. She is on a 5-6 day watering cycle and she also seems to be stabilizing.

The clones are recovering from their calmag od.

I slow rolled them to long, I should of allready been ready to flip the bigger one. All the clones are Piscadio. I have another round of them that im trying to root now. They are a short bushy plant. Which im happy about. But they are not going to yield the demands of the topical oil for the wife.

Took a little vacation from everything over the new year. Had some family stay for a couple weeks. Not sure how they didn't notice, the smell is dank.

I put a shot of cal mag in the water and they did not like it at all. Im using tap water sat out over 24hrs and could be whats screwin with me. Purps was looking crappier by the day. Since then she had a good watering with rain water and seemed like she quit her downward decline. I've given her another good watering with ro water and tonight or the next she will be ready again she is around 4-5 day water schedule

Piscadio did not get the calmag. She did get a nice full drink of some rain water then a soaking of ro water when she was ready. She is on a 5-6 day watering cycle and she also seems to be stabilizing.

OOTD...are you letting those pots dry completely to very light to lift between watering. Could be wrong but would wonder if overwatering.

OOTD...are you letting those pots dry completely to very light to lift between watering. Could be wrong but would wonder if overwatering.
Yeah cr8 if anything im letting them get too dry. Watering is my least favorite thing to do so i push it pretty far. They are usually so light it feels like they are plastic plants in that green styrofoam.
I do think it is my water though I was using straight tap water (230 ppm & 8-9 ph) out the tap.
I started bringing the ph down to 6.3 and it seemed to help but it wasn't till I started using rain water ph'd to 6.3 that they quit going south.
The clones that was my fault they look so pale. They got watered with some calmag and they turned overnight. The new growth is starting to come out and stems are growing green again instead of purple

To meet the demand for the topical oil (wifes favorite thing on Earth, thank you SweetSue :thanks: gonna see if we can get 4 of these 8 beans from the white widow auto that has about 1-3 seeds per larger bud. I'll have to do 3 or all 4 in coco. Man I've not missed coco at all. Thats how you know im not an overwaterer. More like oh they can go another day, then water 2 days later.

20210129_181331.jpg

Yeah cr8 if anything im letting them get too dry. Watering is my least favorite thing to do so i push it pretty far. They are usually so light it feels like they are plastic plants in that green styrofoam.
I do think it is my water though I was using straight tap water (230 ppm & 8-9 ph) out the tap.
I started bringing the ph down to 6.3 and it seemed to help but it wasn't till I started using rain water ph'd to 6.3 that they quit going south.
The clones that was my fault they look so pale. They got watered with some calmag and they turned overnight. The new growth is starting to come out and stems are growing green again instead of purple
OOTD...good to know...light pots are the rule and Ive been known to say...ok...tomorrow on the water.

Piscadio is now on to greener pastures

My very first seed I tried the paper towel in a baggie germination with no luck.

Well back for redemption is the wet paper towel for round 2

Piscadio is now on to greener pastures

My very first seed I tried the paper towel in a baggie germination with no luck.

Well back for redemption is the wet paper towel for round 2

Damn brother what a trim job looks good and supere dense , how much did that big bud weigh in

Back
Top Bottom