Organic teas and Cal-Mag

OrganicSteve

420 Member
Hey everyone I have a quick Question for you. How often are you using tea's on your soil grow? and how often are you using Cal-Mg and do you use it through the whole growing process? Iv'e been doing quite a bit of reading and these two subjects are kind of based on perspective. I have no clue how often I should be doing it? i understand i'm trying to feed the microorganisms in the soil but there has to be a point that there is to much or not enough. thanks for taking the time to read.

Hey everyone I have a quick Question for you. How often are you using tea's on your soil grow? and how often are you using Cal-Mg and do you use it through the whole growing process? Iv'e been doing quite a bit of reading and these two subjects are kind of based on perspective. I have no clue how often I should be doing it? i understand i'm trying to feed the microorganisms in the soil but there has to be a point that there is to much or not enough. thanks for taking the time to read.
on my last grow, an outstanding one I might add and the grow journal of the month this month, I ran microbial teas with every watering using RealGrower's Recharge. You can't give too much tea.
You are not feeding the microorganisms in the soil with a tea, you are creating new microbes and injecting them in there with a little bit of food to get them started. Calmag should be given on a need to use basis. I have found that once a plant shows a need for calmag, it continues for the rest of the grow.

Back
Top Bottom