Our Ongoing Grows

Wow Mr. Brown... Here I'm sniveling about this procedure. How long ago did you have yours done?

. What do they want to do,, here we'll get you right in to see a speach therapist. I asked whats she going to do? She's going to teach me how to swallow.... No thanks,,, maybe she was good at it.....

^^^ That right there = epic... I'd go for it and be sure and tell the Therapist your nickname is "Woody" and "you first!" hahahaha

Mine wasn't all that bad just a lot of stitches ... been almost 3 years and I'm starting to feel a little tightness in my neck which probably isn't good. I had MOES surgery... basically they dig and dig and take samples run them under an electron microscope and keep digging manually until the microscope comes up clean no cancer cells and then they dig/cut some more just to call it safe and all. Fuck that shit... seriously. It was outpatient surgery .. I could hardly walk and took public transit home... looked like Frankenstein or worse..

I had it on both sides of my head so think that movie Face Off.. that's about how I felt after. Now all you can see is a scar on my neck but it follows my double chin sorta fat line that since I've been exercising I don't have fat there or a double chin so it's pretty much right there now. Before they "fixed" it I had a hole the size of a silver dollar .. you could see right in there and I was awake doing selfies while they were drooling over the microscope.

Scar gives me some street cred .. looks like I took a knife swipe ... well I did just was a few doctors. They were so happy the day of surgery. Like vultures at a road kill... happy ... a little creepy if you ask me.

Glad to hear you're on the mend .... one day at a time brother, it's all you can do and every day you wake up is a good day.

I had cancer and a near death experience in same year 2013...been to the other side bro. A few times ... flat lined on the table in ICU like 3-4 times in an hour or so. That was actually a pretty cool experience feeling beauty and love all around me and old friends asking my why I wanna go back to all that pain and agony! "I'm not done, take me back", there's more for me and I can't leave my one true love behind no way no how I'm fighting even if it's total shit chaos. The 3rd time was doggy world.. I almost stayed there, I hope to return someday.

Day I got home from the hospital my wife handed me some Blueberry Skunk Sativa (late 90s) seeds I had stashed and lost... and here we are buddy. Makin the best we can while we can.

You have mad green thumbs my friend. Also mad skills with the trim scissors... I've trimmed so much weed I have trigger finger now.. hahahaha I used to have trim parties but my friends were eating (literally) all my profits... problem NOT solved.

Use Canna for health and heeling. I ran some high CBD strains for a few years and always make teas for me and my wife and the dog (he's 15 now). My dog I always said is my "Canary in the coal mine"... when he gets sick I'll start to worry.

The canna geneticists have come a long way with the CBD strains ... I'm going to get me some more and try again. Almost out of the CBD Lavender I grew a shit ton of. You're running some CBD gear... let us know how you feel ... it was subtle for me but over the long haul it had a profound positive effect on my health.

Right now the scientists are studying D-Limonene and L-Limonene. These are some of the Terpenes found in cannabis. There's some late stage studies going right now. The D-Limonene is what gives cannabis the fruit and/or lemony smell. This is common in cleaning supplies (well not from Canna yet) and the L-Limonene is the one with the anti-bodies and I "think" is the one they are testing for cancer cure ... of significance is I used the word "cure" not treatment.

Both have the orange/lemon smell ... so grow some greens with the lemon scent... I've been growing the lemony fuel smell of Chemdawg!

Anyways NCW - you are rocking the garden as usual, keep up the mighty fine work!

The colors are amazing Woody.

Cheers.

Bag appeal ... FTW.. who doesn't like a little color on the flowers right?

I like the bright green almost silvery colored buds cause I know I'm going to get my ass kicked!

Black Dog looks good ... daytime smoke me thinks. :cheer: Go Woody go!

Mister Brown I did do alittle digging on that.. Looks painful... Man,, but hey as long as it hasn't showed back up... Miss J had a had a lumpectomy twice. Kind of the same,, the first time they dug out what they thought should have encompassed to whole spot.. Well they found some still in the margin,, did it again. Found it still,,, and figgured to do the whole 9 yards just to be sure.. I say why not??? Going that far,, might as well do the best for her.
The lime green buds that look fuzzy are one of my favorites.. And not only because I have bad eyes either.... But then the purple ones generally taste sweeter... But I'm partial to the gold ones right now... This shit rocks your socks...

mc20.jpg

mc110.jpg

mc25.jpg

mc33.jpg

Keepem Green

Howdy Woody ;) I would love to try the Mindcantrol :)
Hey brother beware of that Black Dog ,,,:hookah:,,, she looke e though she is going to blow up :goodjob:
An hows yer health budder an how is the lovely MissJ I hope all is good around here :) I took them dead bits of my Micro plant LOL an she is starting to get all perky :thanks:
Have an awesome day :thumb:from me an the P :ciao:

Thanks everyone for the good thoughts for Miss J. She is a special woman. Least to me for sure,, and anyone we let into our little space.. I keep a pretty tight reign on who comes into our space as I put it.. After all these years I've come to realize all I can control is what crosses our threshold. And being a grower for so long, I'm naturally kind of a hermit. I have to know a person a pretty long time before anyone comes to our house. Fewer worries now that it's legal? Nope.. Money on the hoof still is money. Thieves are still thieves. Miss J is what I call a square... Not about pot of course but she's abit naive when it comes to bad peoples.. I help keep her like that.. Kind of my job. We both like a real low key lifestyle. Kind of a shame she has so many roots here,, or I'd say lets sell and move to southern Oregon. Get acouple acres out in the sticks and make alittle money.. Two little 15X60' greenhouse and an indoor barn growing.. It wood pay for itself in acouple seasons. Oh well, Pipe dreams... Back to my shitty weather and the search for a fast flowering, good outdoor smoke..

Thanks all and Keepem Green

Diggin yur words this morning.
I've been loosely planning a relocation to the coastal range later in life. Growing conditions had not been a factor in that thought. I may have to change my target. Perhaps Ashland-ish.

High Woody I have to agree mate ,, it wont make things easier being in a legal place an growing I have often tried weighing up what would happen if it were legal here :smokin:I think the same as you all the lazy ass folks that will steal yer weed not caring if its a med that will save that growers life :0
As well as the thieves I guess they would enforce some kind of license for growing an it would I think just make things more complicated ,, although im in for legalization it is a worry what it could bring with it:cheer:
Happy daze to you star:thumb:

Tead,,, IF I WAS YOU,,, and was thinking of relocating,,,,, Growing conditions should top your list... But you can grow good stash anywhere really. Temp are always the problem. When the ambient air is 95 degrees,,, every little BTU you throw out raises from the point. But where there is a will,,, there is a way... I wonder how good a pot plant wood grow on a private Island white sands of the Grand Banks.. I can see me now,, feet up,, pulling a cork, and watching a plant grow in the best backdrop in the world the Bahama Grand Banks.... Prettiest beaches hands down... Clearest waters....... . Funny half the world thinks OG Kush means something else,,, naw a rapper had nothing to do with naming that plant.. Ocean Grown Kush. Is it's proper name.
And Dutchess look into southeast Oregon.... Another Humbolt County in Oregon. And Jaga, we need to deal with them thieves in a way they will never come back. I do alittle booby traps around my gardens. Sounds funny, but I chain my plants to their pots with a 7 strain fishing leaders crimped around the base of the plants. Then to the pots. If someone trys to steal it he best have wire cutters.. Cus if it takes them to long to figgure it out,,, Rock salt with cyana oil works wonders.
Bright Lights you better get some darker glasses... I have the Black Dog that I have just stripped off the stems. A person who squeezes this shit could get gallons off these buds. I mean she kind of looks like frosted flakes. I swear this girl has more trichomes than most I've grown in afew years.. She's just coated.. Making me drool.... My power went down tonight.. not power,, just tv and net. So i took alot of pics of this one; Well she won't let me post so I have afew I need to upload here of a Blue Dream Beautiful plant..
Ok heres a shit pot of pics;

bd93.jpg

bd810.jpg

bd710.jpg

bd610.jpg

bd513.jpg

bd418.jpg

bd323.jpg

bd140.jpg

bd93.jpg

That looks kind of tasty. Here's the Blue Dream I'm working with;

blm6.jpg
blm5.jpg
blm4.jpg

blm3.jpg

blm2.jpg

blm1.jpg

bld1.jpg

And here's the difference between the Blue Dream and a Kush Berry. The Blue Dream wins hands down. But that Kush berry looks and smells tasty
garden36.jpg

Well enough said.... Keepem Green

Hey NCW, which version of Blue Dream is it? Never tried it, but it wins a lot of tokers on your side I read everywhere.

japawe,,, Kind of does look like a male.... Sorry!!!!!.. But please wait acouple more days before you cull it.. I'd say 75-90% chance male... Three more days and you'll know.. Con,, this is Humbolt Seed Organization's stock. I've grown this 3 times now and it's a real stabilzed strain. All three grows produced the same buds... Monsters.. I have a mother going,,, which is going into flower pretty fast.. As soon as the clones show roots on the cutting I took off her. I took cuts from the Crippled Rino. a Mind Cant'rol, and a Blue Dream.... We'll see.....

Keepem Green

yep I agree with Brotha give it a couple few more but it does look like its a he
but give it a few more to make sure

Well, I talked to Miss J about 'my' Valentine present??? You'd never guess what I asked for?? 4 C-99 seeds,,, and a partage in a pear tree... Suckers are 15+$ a pop for regular seed.... I've always wanted this strain, so I need 4 seed for SURE....... Before I could get it,,, they closed shop........... Now, Brother Grim has a new release... P99 is supposed to be THAT ONE... Guess I best score it before something happens and I can't anymore..... Other breeders are trying to tap in on it's name,, but Grim are the originals. I've heard nothing but good about her for years. But was clone only.. I don't believe in names when it comes to clone only... Names don't really mean much anyways.. I've heard the,,, if I was on a desert isle what one strain wood I have seeds of.. And I've heard Cindy-99 more than any others. Hey that wood be a cool thread,,,, what one strains wood you have?? Besides being a good cropper of massive yields,, she's got a great story to read..
Well Miss J trimmed the Kushberry last night., Man the office sure smells good. The plants weren't anything special in looks and yields.. But does have great smell,, and is coated with sparkle. Tonight,,, well tonight we're going to look real hard at the Blue Dream.. She's at 9 week or close. I might throw her in a cold dark place for a night cycle to help with the colors. She's been flushed about 7 days now with nothing but a touch of molasses her last couple waterings. I like them little flood tables, for watering and flushing they can't be beat. I've thought of haveing some custom flood table built for half the room. Funny how many plans we come up with,, till it's time to do them..
Well just wanting to say hey to all and say Keepem Green

Cool news on the C99's NCW. I heard they had their Genius, Princess, & Cafe Girl hidden away while they were on the security sabbatical. So new C99's still like the old! Rosetta Stone 2016 also released. Mr. Soul & Sly....glad they're back. My deserted island strain would be Chem 91. :Namaste:
Any specific breeder of the Chem 91??

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks Mono and everyone. Me too.. I want to find a good Chem variant. I've grown acouple different ones nut I've always heard good things about it. I wasn't impressed with whatever I grew. I can't rememeber it so it didn't stand out. Could've been me. I think I tried Green House's strain afew years back. But I did grag acouple pic's of the Blue Dream before Janet had her way with it;
bd141.jpg

bd94.jpg

bd230.jpg

bd324.jpg

And one pic of the Kush Berry. This is a top bud off her.. She's all popcorn but sticky and stinky as all hell
kb6.jpg

Well thats it from here for a minute. I'll get afew more pic's of her flowers under better light in aminute. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom