Our Ongoing Grows

The Gelato may run like the Dolato I ran. They get weird looking. Just a tree of nugs. Which keeps the trimmers happy! :Namaste:

Will have pretty flowers for sure. Only plant I ever ran that grew like that was Purple Monkey Balls from SnowHigh.

The Gelato I'm playing with flowers alot shorter than your Dolato did. She did minimal stretch,, right about the same as my Puppies do. Which I like. I'm not much for the taller plants myself. So far as far as growth paterns I like her better than the Star Dog or the Pink Sherbert. Time will tell.. But I sure did like the look of the Dolato buddage you got there Mister BBrown...

Thanks everyone for stopping by. Gl in the gardens and,

All my plants stretch like X3 or more. I think its the lighting TBH. Didn't do that until Timber happened. I guess it's a good name for a light company when your plants all grow to the roof.

When chop...... ready ..... set.... T I M B E R... hahahaha

Wood be good advertisement I wood guess. <-- see what I did there (I did a punny):high-five:

Hey Mister BBrown,, if I know I'm working with a strain that likes to grow upwards,, I like to start the flowering cycle with a MH light for the first week or so. Seems'''' to help alittle with stretching.... But then I'm using HID lighting.

Penny'' I'm hoping she's fire..............

Happy Daddies Day ya'll Time to pull a cork and burn a dubie

Hey Lazy.. I think''' this is Critical Sensie Star.. Guess I should look at the tag,,, but here's the first out'''

GL ALL and last time,,, Happy Daddies Day

Right now,,, that plant is sitting right there where that punk snagged that last. I'm a hoping he'll come back. Locked and loaded.....

Yield should be 4-5 Ozs. Is one of the plants I showed neglection,to in the water department,, my bad......... I have afew that got alittle dry'''''''''''' once or twice. Woodn't doubt I have afew hermie flowers in there from all from that stress............

Hopefully, he ain't. I'd feel alot better iffin I nailed his slates to the wall.... But I was a kid once... And Karma is abad thing. I know my little skateboard click' ,down in the LA area,, Dogtown, they use to snag plants around Santa Monica and Venice area. I was never the one into that,, a fact I was trying to grow my own at the time.,,, but I know as a 13-14-year-old punk myself once,, I smoked herbs,, if you want to call mean green,, unflowered herbs,,, herbs, that homies went out and snagged.. And we use to take 20-30 one-hitters a night under blacklight posters rocking to Black Sabbath and Led Zep with sound activated audio lights and alot of fry.

But I'd sure feel better if I could nip all that shit in the bud and make it safe again back there. I know I will have no problem fixing the yard. Cept things I can't do because of the fact I have ALOT of kids that hut the pool in the year. But I know I can fix it to be able to catch the fool. Miss J hates the idea someone was in our yard,, it is pretty damn private. Makes her feel uncomfortable. She even talks of thinking of moving... Damn I DON'T wanna have to pack all this shit and move. We got tons of shit. Sell off and we could go about anyways we really want. Cept her kid is here with her grandbaby.. Well one of them, the others are in So Cali. I know LOTS of places I've liked over the years.. But I hate moving,,, with a passion. So I think we'll try one more year. IF something were to happen,, then maybe... Maybe I should find an island in the middle of the ocean and succeed from the Union.....

I do have acouple tricks that will catch this puke if he tries again. I'll show ya'll after I cull down to the 6-8 larger ones I want to grow out there. And I'll show ya a first class alarm system. I've been known to 'chain' my plants to the 30 gallon pots. Making thief damn near impossible.

Naw we still have the plant. Miss J is trimming it up now.

Dude I'm growing period....... It was sad when that puke took that,,, cus I had acouple trays of seedlings with it. I have alot of starts to work with. Most are the fast ones, acouple others, puppies and peyote cookies, a Red Desiel and acouple others. And acouple auto flowers. Most are just slow seedlings now. I do have acouple that are a foot? but I'm going to send them off to Miss J's son crib. I only have one large plant right now, my baby puppies momma.

But I've gladly given a plant to catch the puke,,, in the sights'''. Be one problem cured, but word of mouth'''
Ain't a scattergun around throw a pattern out that wide...

Dude I'm growing period....... It was sad when that puke took that,,, cus I had acouple trays of seedlings with it. I have alot of starts to work with. Most are the fast ones, acouple others, puppies and peyote cookies, a Red Desiel and acouple others. And acouple auto flowers. Most are just slow seedlings now. I do have acouple that are a foot? but I'm going to send them off to Miss J's son crib. I only have one large plant right now, my baby puppies momma.
were sure as hell not putting that one there got to keep her for your litters lol,i no exactly what your going through with this shit there is no quick answer for this maybe it was a one shot deal and that's all there is to it i like the alarm idea they didn't have shit that I could afford back in the day bunch of noise and some bright lights will freek that pos out,i have to tell a quick story when I was about 12-14 down our road just a piece and they had the little creek dammed up and it was full of 15-20 in rainbows so my buddy and I couldn't help ourselves we waited for them to leave there house they had to drive by my house so we go down there and were catching some of these fish and its almost dark all of sudden shit loads of lights come on we ran the hell up the road a bit and waited to see who comes out and nobody oh ok then there auto lights so we went back over there and caught a couple more the shit kids do!:)

Back
Top Bottom