Our Ongoing Grows

I got bit from that shit,,,,, when no doctors wood help me with pain... Seeing I rode up on a scooter, and wore leathers.... They didn't think I was in pain..........

So I helped myself.... shit works great for pain.

True story,,,,,, once I have a failed hip replacement, and it popped outta socket. That's happened 15-20 times over the years. I'd do some,,,, and get so relaxed it wood just pop out when I twisted.

But mine popped outta socket and I called my connection,, he delivered. And he did for damn near a week before he told me he woodn'd come help me any more till I got my hip popped back in the socket.

Well that was years back. And I haven't done a issiue in 20 years. But I do have to say,,, I wood.... If the doctors decided to cut me off over some stupid shit,,,, I guess I'd have to self-medicate again.
And nowadays, that crap cost too f'ing much on the street... That I woodn't F around with pills,, isn't cost effective. So I'll keep jumping thru the hoops that make me a good patient. Random UA's and Pill Counts... Even don't want me to have a drink or two?????? And they know if ya drank for up to 5 days.......... Oh well... That isn't happening,,,, so alls good,,, least for now.

Yeah lucky I got out alive. Some of my buddies died some in jail. Somehow I am married with a kid and clean now. I mean I call clean drinking and toking... so.what do I know.

It's TRUE. Opiates can fuxking nearly kill you but if you get cleaned up there is hardly any damage to the body. But meth, benzos, coke, liquor even; shit messes your organs up.

Lesson being smoke more weed lol

I don't know why I bring this up but,,,
They use to be worried about a dope fiend,,heroin addict'''' going thru withdrawals. They come to understand benzos are even worse. Alcohol can actually kill ya. Not that heavy opiates can't,, but I did the cold turkey shit in Santa Rita,,/Oakland county jail. Swore I'd never again,,, till the next time I did..
Was funny you knew a opiate addict from a tweaker. Tweakers come in sleep for 5 days straight. Fiends climb the walls for a week or two.
I have to say,, if ya want,,,,I mean I went into my last time away to ''college''' compliments of CDC, up in Pelican Bay, for a DUI, and came out doing more than I did going in? I did have kind of unlimited funds at the time. And was more there than on the streets.
But it's sad,,, opiates are a no winner thing. Take 1 today, 2 tomorrow, 3 the next,, and all of them there after..I do deal with alot of pain. And come to realize I will till I die. And it gets more every year that passes. I did earn every ache and pain.
But treating with pain shit,, hell it hardly works after all these years. And even with adjustments,, and nowadays doctors are scared to help because they the DEA, looks over every pain RX. I mean when I get a break thru pain,, they help for what 20 minutes? A band-aid. But really that's all we have.
Something I always found funny,,, a man with a bonified reason for being there,,, gets the shorter end of the stick over people there just for the drugs........ Not that I'm on tons of shit,, what 60 Mg oxy iR a day, but my doctor even said I'd feel better if you fill an RX of narcon...

Oh well. I've tried alot of different strains of MMJ over the years,,, hoping one might do alittle something, something.

Yeah lucky I got out alive. Some of my buddies died some in jail. Somehow I am married with a kid and clean now. I mean I call clean drinking and toking... so.what do I know.

It's TRUE. Opiates can fuxking nearly kill you but if you get cleaned up there is hardly any damage to the body. But meth, benzos, coke, liquor even; shit messes your organs up.

Lesson being smoke more weed lol
Im really messed up then :eek:When I started 420 I could drink 1 to 200mls of methadone a day But now im right down to a couple of 15ml Oxys 1 in the morning 1 at night
It twas 420 peeps gave me the inspiration an faith to try
Ganja was some thing that more made me a bit Para ,, man that has so changed
Woody is a big inspiration
Keepit 420 brothers weed is our God given gift

Im really messed up then :eek:When I started 420 I could drink 1 to 200mls of methadone a day But now im right down to a couple of 15ml Oxys 1 in the morning 1 at night
It twas 420 peeps gave me the inspiration an faith to try
Ganja was some thing that more made me a bit Para ,, man that has so changed
Woody is a big inspiration
Keepit 420 brothers weed is our God given gift
Wasted my 20s addicted to blues H and methadone helped me get clean... but more me being sick of being a slave to addiction. And never gonna mess with that garbage again lost 10 years to that crap, just glad.to be breathing

Addiction sucks... But that comes with the territory with chronic pain. Damned if ya do,,, damned when you do. Pain meds fuck with your guts. But can be downright uncomfortable without. Comes time to weigh the pros and cons. I really don't think they will ever find something to take the place of them. Me after over 30 years taking them,,, I'd think I'd be called a big time addict... I'd agree,, with all the crap I deal with when I run short,,,, which is every month. But I've actually cut back to a small amount against that I was up to. I had a inter morphine pump for over 10 years that I just got taken off of,,, pro-choice. It wasn't doing much good anymore,, and I had it dialed WAY up. Then I moved here to Oregon. Legal growing Well medical at the time. But wood a doc work with me... No. It took me 2 years to find one that wood. I use to go to my docs for my pup refill,, and laff. Cus I'd look to the floor and see a pot leaf stuck to my slipper. I told my doc I grew,,, but didn't smoke.. And I didn't for them 2 years. All clean UA's. And they had to be clean and mine. They looked at levels of all my RX's, so they wood know iffin I cheated...
But it is a vicious cycle.

OK couple pics from outback in the dark. I'm putting out some more bait, trolling for a punk?

And that's all folks... Hope all's gardens are green,,, and

Addiction sucks... But that comes with the territory with chronic pain. Damned if ya do,,, damned when you do. Pain meds fuck with your guts. But can be downright uncomfortable without. Comes time to weigh the pros and cons. I really don't think they will ever find something to take the place of them. Me after over 30 years taking them,,, I'd think I'd be called a big time addict... I'd agree,, with all the crap I deal with when I run short,,,, which is every month. But I've actually cut back to a small amount against that I was up to. I had a inter morphine pump for over 10 years that I just got taken off of,,, pro-choice. It wasn't doing much good anymore,, and I had it dialed WAY up. Then I moved here to Oregon. Legal growing Well medical at the time. But wood a doc work with me... No. It took me 2 years to find one that wood. I use to go to my docs for my pup refill,, and laff. Cus I'd look to the floor and see a pot leaf stuck to my slipper. I told my doc I grew,,, but didn't smoke.. And I didn't for them 2 years. All clean UA's. And they had to be clean and mine. They looked at levels of all my RX's, so they wood know iffin I cheated...
But it is a vicious cycle.

OK couple pics from outback in the dark. I'm putting out some more bait, trolling for a punk?

And that's all folks... Hope all's gardens are green,,, and
hope you caught a big one!

Thanks, Jaga...
Well isn't alot going on over here,, cept afew weeds out there. Still looking at these alarm shit. I'm looking to keep away from wires. I have found acouple good ones with a wide field of vision, flood lamps, and alarm siren. All in one. 140-degree field of vision. Most I seen had an 80 degree. 250 apiece. One wood do the whole back.

Well fast rundown. I started 5 of these Seedman's Blue Berry. One I got from the sponsor. I culled 3 figgured I'd got a chance for a female with the 2 'bushier' ones, and now I finally culled 1 more and got a good female. They other is problay a female too,, but I've no space allowed for 2 of them;
She's got some color to her stemage;
And I have the batch of fast ones;
And I have 8 of these Puppies chomping at the bit'
And here's acouple others. I do have 4 or 5 Fast one about the same size as these
Hope all's doing great out there.... Keepem Green

I hear ya 45th... That isn't the longest drive around,,, but after spending the night playing,, or listening to music,,, it can be long enough... I run to Lincoln City pretty often from Gresham,,, not ungodly long... But still, I like to rack the night after a night of drinking and wasting pennies... Pennies Hell......... I do have to say one thing,,, heading to the coast from here,,, Spirit Mountain, Chinook Winds,, if either has a concert you ever want to see,,, GO. Great places to see one... And a GOOD chance of meeting the band afterward... That is IF they got one you enjoy... Kind of like Edgefield over here. But I've sure met afew bands over that ways............
Thanks all... That BB is damn near black in the stem. I've grown alot of darker stemmage BB strains in the past. I found the darker the stem,,, the bluer the buds. Who knows,,, maybe I can talk Lazyfish into reversing a Puppie,,, and kicking me a tad of pollen to hit the BB with? I get the feeling,, it wood be a good cross. As purple as the black dog runs,,, even with a bright green stem,,, I could only wonder what these wood produce?
That Red Desiel is one I'm debating on splitting a grow with Puppies in the future. I did enjoy it alot. To me,,, I liked it better than the Puppies'. More a night time smoke... One of my favorite.

I went down the OR coast a few years ago... hmmm... 5 to be exact.
I was shocked at the changes and surprised by some holdouts.
A drive down that stretch of coast from say P.C. to Depoe Bay was always a weekend day's entertainment thru the OR years of my life. Stopping at all the interesting shops and eateries along the way. Grab some taffy in Lincoln City. We'd always stop on the way to and fro at the Sheridan Dairy Queen and eat in the funny outside seats.... Creme D'mint around the Irish season.
The mountains in the coast range above it were my playgrounds. I'd find a smaller dark hilltop protected by surrounding hills blocking the light from Grande Round (or wherever) and sleep under the Milky Way.

Mighty romantic stuff. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Thanks!

The dog × BB would be killer! I have a red diesel (singular). If it's that great it may make it into the lineup by years end

Well not alot going on around here. Should be taking a Super Skunk tonight,, and maybe the Gelato. I just topped the puppies for the grow. I'm going to keep them abit smaller. But 8 should give me atad over a pound. Maybe 3 Oz's per? I'll gt pics later tonight. Hope all's gardens are green,, and Keepem Green

Will do Penny.
Was kind of funny,, I drug the neighbor kids with me to hit the nursery for supplies. I grabbed 20 cubic feet of soil and some amendments. I also clown the kids next door about alot of things. Well, I was getting the amendments together and I gave him afew small bags to throw in the truck. First was a bag of triple rock phosphate, then a bag of bone meal and a bag of blood meal. So I told him to read them bags.. And IF he acts out I was going to leave him there and pick him up next week after they processed him into blood and bone meal. He didn't believe me it was dried blood and ground up bones...... And didn't even think the worm poo was just that?
Well got afew of my babies out there up-potted to finish pots. I'm going to run 5 of Sweet Seed's Fast Versions and afew regular photo plants. Update soon....

Back
Top Bottom