Our Ongoing Grows

Thieves and liars,, got no use for them. Yea got me bummed. I had plans for these fast. Well I plan on downsizing.. And I'll chain up any choice larger ones to their 35 gallon barrel pots. I get that 7 strain plastic coated wire like 80-pound test I guess, then use the crimping sleeves and circle the low part of the plant, right about the rootball fairly tight. . Leave enough slack to bury it 1/2 deep. And do the other end to a larger pot. If the fool comes and tries to pull that plant, the cable won't slip over the root ball, or go the other way and strip the plant. He pull and the plant pulls back. Making noise and give me time to react. Plus a system with a siren option

Been raining here and we have a power line in a tree limb that was crossing sparks. They came trimmed limbs from my powerlines and didn't go next door where the problem spot was. And I had afew plants out there. I wish I woodve know they was coming. Caught me flat-footed with a tray of sprouts in the yard... Knock on WOOD...
maybe some beer cans tied in strings just have them laying around where somebody would come in if they trip on those it will make some noise!:)

That sucks arse mate... Graft some Blades along your stems.. fishing line with hook around Plant, anchored to fence with rubber bands.. two foot deep holes around Plant, covered... Loaded double barrell....

We used 300 Pound test monofilament with #3 treble hooks tied every 2’ or so. Hang it all fairly loose and anchor 1 end of it. When they walk into it they wrap their selves up in it before they realize what’s happening. They NEVER come back!

We used 300 Pound test monofilament with #3 treble hooks tied every 2’ or so. Hang it all fairly loose and anchor 1 end of it. When they walk into it they wrap their selves up in it before they realize what’s happening. They NEVER come back!
I never thought of that pw that hey whatever it takes mfss got no business in my shit ill bet they don't come back,i can practicle guarantee they wont be back after a peppering from woodys 12 ga.!:goodjob:

Yeah bless you all for your patience and kindness. I would have jusr walked over and banged on the door... 9 tucked into my belt. Ask for spare sugar. Be sure to scratch my head with the gun a few times. Then send in the clean up crew to re arrange the house yard and face....

Fucking thieves man. Only thing worse is a rapist...

I'll look into some for you. I know theres a ton of people who have them for the.moose here. Fuckers light up like a cop car and the siren will SCREAM! but I would still suggest a camera. Always good to have a face to show people.

Just ask the guys who was robbing mailboxes in our area. Arctic caught up with him and that was the last I heard.... poor worthless junkies

I'm dropping my outdoor autos today (only way to outdoor in AK, or easiest).

I'm way more worried about caribou and moose.... I wouldn't shoot them. But a human trying to steal my shit... let's just say they give you more grief here for killing a bear than a crackhead :p

So that Ring brand has a floodlight and cam. They're nice and super easy. I dont bother with security cause I'm home and I share a wall with people who have em set up already.

Anyways the ring runs 250. Alarms are easy. Theres a bunch on amazon. You just align the magnets and once you set the alarm it will sound if the gate is opened. Then they alway have a motion detector. So of you set it at the point of entry you should be set. But floodlights (with or without a cam) are best. In conjunction with a trespassers will be shot survivors will be shot again sign.

Flood light could bring more pain, if they cant take it, they switch it.... Pedos are the worst scum of Earth.. should be allowed to cull.. government should give scalp money....

Hey Wood I have a technical question you may be able to help me with. Have you ever grown auto's out under a MH light? I have a few autos starting to flower and some photos under it. I'd like to finish them under the MH while the photos benefit from that bulb instead of using my hps. Do you think they'll finish good with that setup

my buddy has a belgian malinois... You could get in but mpst definitely couldnt get out... and if you did, it would be right behind you, that thing can climb walls.

my other buddy had a funny german shepperd at one point, she would let you in, be your best friend, but if you tried to leave without my buddys ok, you would lose an ass cheek lol

Mi I like to use a MH bulb when I start flowering. For the first 7-10 days... Seems to keep plants shorter. And they say lights with the UVB side are good for tric production the last week.

Sad thing about a dog is I have one. A small rat dog,, but he don't mix well with others. He wood if I got a puppy I guess. But this is his house. I was shocked he didn't hear the punk. But then I was up drinking and cranking tunes till 5 AM,, so he kind of had me on iggy.

Sorry I haven't got any pics up. My lazy ass. But I will be starting to flush and harvest afew in the next week.

And I'm been reading up on alarms. I looked at that one Dab. We'll see i9n afew weeks whats what.

Thanks all for stopping in and Keepem Green

This is that King Gelato from Feminized Seeds. I have one of each of them going. Them 'high dollar' ones. I'll get a pic up soon there Penny. I think I heard ya say you had some of it too. As stands, I'm not seeing anything extra special, least in looks. The Gelato is nice tho. And is going afew freakish flowers. The Star Dog is looking like a good one too. But we'll see when they hit the papers and get twisted up.

Back
Top Bottom