Our Ongoing Grows

Alaska, yes it pre 98' whatever that is suppose to be. It was a fat leaved indo look. And to tha other question, yes you can. If ya ever come down this ways I'll hook ya up with Cripit, Berley Blues, or P-91. I have all them growing. I just harvested my P-91. It's about 20% amber in the crystal department. I started 3 of them and only got one female and she was the smallest of them all. Small yield, But looks like 1 1/2 oz's. This plant is suppose to be their best pain relief plant. That remains to be seen. But they sell their genetic for 100$ for 10 regular seed. They will come down abit and probley abit more for me seeing I'm a repeat customer. We'll get ya fixed up.
Thanks Jon. GL on the Special. I'm going to wait abit longer before I fire it up seeing I just started a different AK from another vendor. So I'll be seeing how yours turns out. Great harvest ya just did Jon Congradulations.
Miwa, is alot of stuff out there that IS scary. But when a salesman has a fish on like they do us, ''growers' don't we all want biger juicer stronger buds?' they make things sound great. Kind of like gas mileage. This saves 10% that 13% and this another 7% all the shit people promise to make a sale, hell a truck should make gas. Growing is kind of like that. Really one should never lose the facts Herb is a weed. And it really grows like a weed. It doesn't require alot of the 'extra's' we give them. I'm not speaking hydro, before I get in trouble here. But a soil grower, has the most foregiving plant there probly is to grow. Just add water. When I use to do some gurellia grows in my younger days, we ony added our blood/bone meals to the soil and followed that up with fertilizers on two other waterings. That was all we did cept water and we got good crops. Man a plant that starts and finishs in 2-3 months like what we have going nowadays. Guess I'm getting out there sorry. Shouldn't hurt the plants bad if they 'Just' got pollenated. But if you just seen some male flowers, there is probley more that been there away. Don't take many and sometimes you never ever see the male flowers, they might be inside a bud of a female. These plants that take 14 weeks to finish like true Thai get males flowers late like 12 weeks in. Depends you woodn't get any viable seeds out there if they got polleniated now if you was 'wanting pollenation.
My minds elsewhere for aminute. I was looking at my temp's in the flower room. 78 degrees. About a hour ago temps were 79 degrees now. I had turned the fan way up, so now I'll just play with it to get the right flow. But it's sure bright in there. Man this is a light!!!!!!!
You stand back and look toward the lights froma equal stop and one, you can see the silver from the liner in the hood, the other FLASHES out and glows white. I love it. This light on a light rail, with a good hood, 'could' do a 6x12' area. 5X10 is what I want. Maybe I'll have the other one up there before winters end. Hint. JK But you can see a BIG difference. I think the exchange from a magnetic ballast to this digital might offset the heat/ I can wish can't I? Well I'll bb Keepem Green

Just harvested some dankk, came from random indica seed, presumably GDP.
photo_10_23.JPG
photo_11_17.JPG
photo_9_29.JPG
photo_12_17.JPG

And Check out this little clone of OG Kush:
photo_13_12.JPG

...And the new sun came in. 206,000 lums closest to sun I've found;
Lite1.JPG

Ok I'll update in awhile Keepem Green

I have the Beatles tune in my head: Here comes the sun...

They have those on major clearance at our local hydro store - I wish I had room for one!!! Sweeeet!

Man I'll say one thing about that Master Blaster, it IS bright. Blow the doors off my 1000 watters. I checked temps again last night. Got up to 81 degrees max. Ofcourse the nights are getting abit colder and temps will refect the outside temps. But no problems with it. I just got my super spreader for the light. Adjust-A-Wings :: Super-Spreader :: lighting for indoor plant growth Suppose to help alot. It's made of galss inpregnated metal to help the shine. I held it up to my 600 watter in the veg tent and it really works great. I can see slivers of light spreading all the way to the corners of the tent. I got a feeling these are going to be a great tool.
Well I been tinkering around out back again so I toked my camera around for acouple quick pic's. First off the Cripit. You can really see the size difference between the buds growing indor and outdoors. This is my outdoor one. She was revegged so she has amassive stalk. You can see where I pruned her. I cut off like 2-3' of her when she went into a false flowering;
Stem7.JPG

She has a massive root structure and you'd never have to worry about the wind, like we been having. Here's the whole plant;
Cripit-o.JPG

And the indoor's bud are larger and man are they ever solid. I think shes like 35 days in flower. I need to back track my thread to find out. I kind of lost the dates when I redid my planning board. But shes a great example of 100% Pure Indica. I have 8 clones in here and I'm hoping for 3 oz's per. If it was any other plant, I be happy with 1 3/4 oz's off plant there size, but these are one solid ass buds. Here's a shot of there side of the flower room. They are getting a great tan under that 1500 watter;
Cripit-i7.JPG

And here's a bud;
Cripit-i_2_1.JPG

She doesn't have alot of tops, but the ones she has are chunks.
Bacy to the back 40 again. This plant is suppose to help people with MS. Me and Janet have a friend that is starting to have problems with it. Hurting her motor skills all. Shes never really smoked till she bumped into me so I started this with her in mind. Speotnik #1. I't will be intresting to see if it helps her. She only been smoking for 2 months so its all still new to her. But her it is;
Speotnik_2_4.JPG

Shes over 6' tall. Cover with long spear type buds. I see a lb in her easy. Here's a top;
Speotnik5.JPG

Oh looks like I ended up with just a tad over a pound off my Northern Lights X Big Bud. Rating is yet to be said. Till it get's a month of cure I won't know. 18 oz's bagged and tagged..........
Round the other side is my Berkley Blues from Stoney Girl Gardens Seeds. I tried a tad and my it's off the charts. Nice shade of purple. I just wish she had bigger buds. Alot of popcorn bud. Trimmers nightmare. If you looked at this plant in the mornings youd swear it was wet. Seems oils are 'more' earlier in the day. She's alittle hard to get a good pic of her because she's in a 2/3 drum so I'll wait to get a good shot of her;
BB90.JPG

I took a shot or two of her flowers, but these don't do them justice as far as looking wet. The stems are hella purple. And this isn't anywhere close to the top of her. She's over 6' also. And that pot is 2 1/2' tall. She's more than 6' across also.
BB_2_3.JPG

And one more;
BB_3_1.JPG

One last pic. It's that Star-47. After 10 catterpillers hasn't been anymore. And I looked hard. Oh hanging the NLxBB, we onley found like 10 more, which really isn't bad for a LBer grown outback. Somethings can't be helped. Here she is Start-47;
S-4714.JPG

Nice looking buds there Lee. There's nothing like a nice fat bud fresh from the garden huh? Cept one dried and cured in the pipe maybe. Congradulations on the harvest dude. I hope next year ya don't get them creepy crawlers again. Does look like you lost to much well I hope ya didn't. Miss J read something in this months HT said cali was having alot of problems with outdoor grows because of rain or something. I also read ya'll got some product down that is selling for 5$ grand a pound. 60$ a 1/8. Looks good 'Girl Scout Cookies'.
Hey Xlr. You know them pkants are loving it with them extra lumms. I thought it wood run abit hotter than it did. 'They Claim' you can drop a adjustawing reflector with that Super Spreader to 14" from the plant. Thats a 1000 tho, but man thats bright.
Here's a funny thing, this dude in Arizona has opened a new area in the MMJ thing he rents 8 X 8 grow tents for a collective grow. Climate control furnished. And Co2 levels of 1400. LOL 24/7 tec spport, clones, etc. I read he furnishes a 600 hps of T-5 flours for veg. I wonder what he charges?
Hey Jandre, I need to drive thru your grow later tonite. I've seen you been busy at one of the grows. But then You got so many things going on for me to ever hope to keep up on. Your thoughts? Which one do you think is the best of all them links under your name? Which strain?
Oh something brand new going on. Well been awhile since I had any. Vantage makes another appearance. I cracked 2 seeds and both are up and growing.
Well thats it for now till later Keepem Green

Security? Ofcourse. Besides the squirrels, and the attack Robber Jays, Miss Janet, theres always that subborn RedNeck out there. I'll tell ya, I sure get alittle jumpy bout this time of year. Nieghbors tell me they can smell it out front. But I really don't think any passer byers would never expect us to be a grow site. Miss J has lived here for along time and never had any attention bought to her, except regular things. Cops looking for things elsewheres. The house is pretty secure. You wood have to go thru friend yards to get at us and then iffin they did, last resort;
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/Gaurd_Dawg2.JPG
Not that I care to shoot anyone, but I sure will protect my property with whatever it takes.
Keepem Green

Well I got out to take a pic alittle late in the evening. You can't really see the true colors of this plant at dusk. I'm very impressed with the quaility and colors of this plant. The yield will leave alittle to be desired. I see a pound off her. But they are all small thumb sized buds. I'll get a better pic in the sunlight tomarrow. Even in the evening dusk shes a beauty. And shes dripping with resin early in the mornings. I know I just showed her pic, but I got a angle where we can see the tops. Berkley Blues;
BB_2_4.JPG

And another;
BB93.JPG

She smells like blue berry for sure. Tastes like diesel fuel.
The Speotnik is ready to come down also. I think all of the outdoors are going to come down withing a week Speotnik#1;
Speotnik_1.JPG

I'll update more in abit till then Keepem Green

Awesome! Those are some amazingly beautiful plants. Holy cow, just when I think you couldn't blow my mind any more than you have... My favorite plant pictures on this site are almost always right here in this journal. No B.S. Thanks for the fantastic inspiration my friend. :adore:

I really wanted to run those Adjust-a-wings, but I just couldn't keep the temps in check in my smallish tent. In retrospect, maybe a single 600w Adjust-a-wing might have worked, but maybe not too. I'm happy with what I have going, but I really do like those things. Are you pairing that with the 1500w? That would be something!

Well Xlr for now I'm going to stick with the hoods I have. Im running Magnum XXL 6" air cooled hoods. Great hoods. Alittle heavy but great hoods. Adjust a Wing are suppose to be one of the best tho. I have a book that shows different patterns of intensity thrown off by different hoods. The books by Van Paton 'or close. Adjust a wings look the best of all of them. That 1500 with that spreader could easily do a 8X8 area with adjust a wings. Not super super intense but plenty to flower about any plant.
Well today I looked in those new seeds I started. Out of 5 seeds started, 2 are up, and the other three have 3/4 inch tap roots showing. I placed them in dirt and set them back on the plate ontop the cable box till they poke their heads out above ground. The Vantages are both growing like weeds.
On a worse note, friday we might get rain. I looked at the Yumbolt-47 out there. She's showing amber. Maybe 5%. Sad thing is the size of those buds. Going to be a pain in the ass to trim. The Star-47 was also. She fell short of a pound, but We ended up with a good size sack of trimming. Pretty sure we'll get that doubled with this next one. Seeing these are smaller buds we've been getting alittle heavy handed filling up the trim bag with all the smaller buds. Besides they aren't worth the trouble. Should make a sizable pile of hash and or butter. And here's me being stupid again. I just ordered my drying trays and they should be here right about after the harvest.
But for the sake of acouple days, we have the green house, or back patio. That is one nice thing about pot in pots, it's mobile. The last outdoors we have is real close. A week, max. I can't see two but it could be there. I'm going to let them go till
Inside. All I can say is Cripit. These plants are solid. The buds weigh alot. There isn't alot of them on these plants but youu take the stem and shake these and you fell what weight is. These 2 gallon smart pots worked great for them. The one tester I put in a three gallon
and it looks proportional to the 2 gallon. I just put these clones mother in the flower room. Man shes one pretty ass bush. She's in a 5 gallon pot to finish.
Man we are lucky this fall. This is the PNW and you'd think we was back on the Altamont. Weathers perfect to finish a plant off. Humidity below 40% for the last 2 months, sooo not a spot of PM in site. Nor even a tad of Bud Rot. Could it be that spray? I use it of all my plants as of now. Sure looks like it's working. Eagle 20EW. You are suppose to use it twice so, I try to time mine so the second spray is as close as posible to the day I start flower. If that makes sense.
Well I'm getting alittle brain dead so I of to watch abit of TV and hopefully get alittle sleep. Till tomarrow Keepem Green

Thanks Bill. It's a never ending job sometimes and about now is the busiest time of year for a grower. Plants all got a good year. I didn't lose any to rot and they had plenty of time to mature out. Even turn purple abit. That has alot to do with the stain and the temps at night. And they are dropping pretty fast. Hey be glad you aren't around about now Bill, I feel sorry for Miss J as she's been working her fingers to the bone lately around here. And I know you didn't like to trim.
Well mail brang us a present today. Rite on time;
Dryer1.JPG

Because last nite rain started. And going to rain the next few days with storms sunday. Luckely all my outdoors are close enough to finish it doesn't matter so we started cutting on all of them.
We've about filled the new racks and have some on hangers. already. And here's what on hangers;
Harvest38.JPG

See what I mean Miss J has trimmed 75% of this stuff. And I've done a light 25%. I know I'm lagging but the last week has been kind of ruff on me. I'll tell ya when it hurts to walk everything becomes a pain in the ass. I've had bad feet since I was 18 and they are catching up fast. Don't ever let anyone cut on the bttom of your feet. I had a bone infection from a rusty nail that they had to put a drain tube in and now I got a spur on that one. Oh well cry babying don't do no good do it?
Well I'm not crying bout this plant. She got the biggest buds I grew outside this year. I see a pound off her easily.. It comes down to a average of a LB per plant outside. Cept 1. But Speotnik was untopped. If I'd spent alittle time working with her, she could've put on 25% more wieght with just 2 toppings. But I'm happy with a LB. And she was a snap to trim. It's not hard to trim big buds,,Miss Speotnik #1;
Speonik7.JPG

I pretty sure this is the plant Yumbolt-47. I said something about haveing a branch get damaged and come harvest I got one section that the sun leaves started to die, and turn purple also. This is what it looked like;
Y-479.JPG

You see that area, well along time ago I found a small spott of mold where a sun leave had been removed. I guess something got in the plant there and caused a branch to split there. I cut the branch to save the rest. After I cut I took my pocket knife out and scrape all that bad looking plant away and then coated the wound with elmers glue to keep ou any bugs or fungus. Damaged must have been done. Here's what the stem looks with the damage;
Y-47_2_2.JPG

I got a new plant agrowing. A-K from World of Seeds. She real young. I'm not sure if she'd be a good plant to use for a mother. My toughts are there are just tooo many AK's to pick from. I probly will clone her once anyways. Unless my numbers get to high. I don't see that being a problem right this moment. Seeing we are cutting like 11 plants all within a week. After that I'll only have 4 plants in flower. Guess I need to get busy and get a new flip going. I'm thinking of a freebie I got NLxBB auto. Hey the herb off the regular I grew out outdoors is decent weed. Scale 1-10 she a solid 7. To me thats a good plant on my scale for outdoors. Anyways AK;
AK53.JPG

OK now the Cripit. Here's the last pic of the one I did outside. She yielding 6-7 oz's and stayed a 2 1/2' bush and was a easy trim;
Cripit_4_1.JPG

Now I really think this plant deserves the name 'Rock Bud' I know there is a strain called that. I think from Soma Seeds but if their buds are any harder than these, they need a hammer and a chisel to break these open. Here's what they say about it. they 'the breeders' Cripit
Well heres acouple fast pic of the indoor ones. I put two of them in the dark room for their36-48 hour dark. I don't know if it helps but we are alittle congested here with plant at the moment. But she a dream to grow. Shes been flowering about 47 days now Miss Cripit;
Cripit_2_9.JPG

Cripit_3_1.JPG

Sweet plant. Here's a yielder grown indoors. I'm hoping for 7 oz's off her but I could've gotten alot more with another week-10 days of veg. Got to start with a decent sized plant that produces large solid buds to get those big yield like 12-14 oz's off a plant. Might be able to with this one. Star-47. Man its like nite and day these two one was outside with small buds. She wasn't all that in yield alittle over a pound. I think she didn't like the amount of light that was shining in our yard from a street light. Some plants are real picky about that stuff. But inside she shine as brite as a 'Star' ;
S-4715.JPG

These are some serious buds here. High high high flower to leaf ratio. A trimmers dream;
S-47_2_5.JPG

Last but not least is that Berkley Blue. I'm impressed with this plant. Not just by her colors but her weed is ripper. On my scale she's 7.75.
She does take a pretty picture I will say that. I was dissapointed in the yield. When I bought these seeds the vendor and I sat and smoked a dubie while we talked. He showed me some of his outdoor BB and it was nice sized buds in the like 6-9 gram sizes. Biggest I'll get is 3-5 grams. But his had that outdoor look. You know smells alittle like hay just that sungrown look. Well mine has so many crystals on it its sick. And the purple looks great. So I took afew last pic's of her. I'll start with the last outdoors pic up to the disection of her. Here we gooo outside;
BB_6_.JPG

Here she is spending her last night out of the rain under our patio keeping dry;
07120.JPG

Here's a branch getting ready for the trim table;
BB94.JPG

Alittle closer to the plant;
BB_2_5.JPG

And we'll try to get alittle closer yet;
BB_4_.JPG

BB_3_2.JPG

Heres one of the six main branches she has. It;s a decent sized plant unto itself. Man this weed is sticky as hell. I'm thinking I'll get about 2 pounds off her. Got a real sweet smell I can't wait to see some of this cured. Smells get better and she gets more potent after about a month. You can bet I'm going to take atleast 2 jars of the top sized buds and hide them for a month. Man she takes a pretty pic;
BB_5_1.JPG

Well I also just started 4 new strains. NLxBB Auto, and another Auto Flower Cheese, this one get finished under lights, I did a White Widow, and Critial Jack Here. Going to be funny, I kind of messed up and got to seeds mixed up on the plate. Least they be easy to figgure out which one is WW and the other is a Auto Cheese. I'm batting 5 out of 5 on seed returns this last order. Lets see what I get out of 9 seed. Till laters ya'll keepm Green

Hi guys , here are some updated pics of my 2-4 inch clones ( an experiment ). Took clones off flowering sativa OG kush at 4-5 weeks, and these babies are still growing! I had about 30% success rate with the clones. They smell! All in all my first grow went well!
photo_11_21.JPG
photo_12_20.JPG
photo_9_34.JPG
photo_10_28.JPG

Hey NCW, plants looking awesome, congrats on the successful harvest. Nice for you to get the full enchilada w/o any mold or rot.

"high' all out there. Nothing new here cept watching flowers dry.
Relaxed Lee congradulations on your harvest. They are looking great I hope they kick butt in the high department as much as the pic department. One thing about pot is it's very photogenic. I've been wanting to grow out acouple small clones to see what they grow like. I usally lean to larger plants but smaller ones are alot easier to take care of move etc.
OG13 thanks. I didn't lose a bit out there this year Thanks.
And Pop's and Jon thanks for taking a peek.
Well I started afew more seeds. Looks like they all cracked and I just put them in soil. They are, another Auto Cheese, and a fem Cheese, I also started a NL x BB auto, along with a Jack Herre, and a White Widow. I'm pretty sure all are going to make it. If so thats 13 out of 13 seeds make it. I think I have enough now for my next grow.
I did see a strange site. Another freak anyways. I was looking at my Cripits and something was sticking straight out of the ground. I figgure I got a weed somehow so I pulled it. After looking I seen it was a herb plant. But it didn't start from seed. It looks like tuber. It was growing straight up like 4" from the stem of the plant. I wonder if a plant roots can send out new plants where a root might break thru the top of the soil like roses etc. I can't call it but I will dig it out carefully if I rememebr to at harvest. Here's a pic of it;
013402.JPG

Pretty wierd to me. I've never seen anything like it.
Well my OG Kush is starting to reveg. She has acouple new leafs on her. They are singel leafets and they are completely smooth. So begins the strange growth paterns of a reveg. It's great herb tho.
Another thing. I can't say enough about how solid the buds are off the Cripit. Rocks I tell ya. Well we harvested one and I want to see if these plants are going to yield higher compaired to others when the water wieght is removed. So I wieght a top bud and I'll keep track and see what I end up with and them compair it to my next strain I harvest. Here's a quick pic of Miss Cripit wieghing in at 35 grams when 100% wet;
Bud_wieght.JPG

That's it for a moment. I'll update again later Keepem Green

You know I need to be kind of careful now. I did get the bud in, but it's been raining for 3 or 4 days now. And the humidity levels are up there hang on,,,, the house says 58% in my living room. I know I've been emptying the dehumidifier twice a day lately. I target 40% but all the Cripit in flower are up there. Man had a problem with my lights also. I thought I heard a pop in my lights firing up and the next time they fired I just happened to be there and the wiring in my hood fry-ed. Right before my eyes which is great. I wonder if it hurt the ballast. It was that Master Blaster. But I'm not even saying it was the Unit. I know what happened. When I got this light, I bought two in a short space of time, it was the last they had. It was a demo and they had removed the cord for ease he said. Well they asked if I wanted they to put a cord on it and box it up. Sure I want it now. Well they put a different cord from sun systems standard. Wasn't any thing big I have a adapter for it. Well after the lite burnt I pulled it down and looked in the guts. Dude did a half ass connection of wires. Even had electric tape over his connects. He used smaller wire nuts. I think that 1500 watter was abit to much for his work. I'm going to just replace the whole damn lite. I am probley going to get the same hood only with factory connects. I do like that light. If I ever get my CO2 system, or ever need to vent heat, this hood is the one. But I also like the wings. So for now I'm going to replace that hood and get to work on getting a small Adjust-a-wing for my 4X4 to try it out.
Back to the buds it wood be a shame to lose them now to mold. Even in that rack with a fan out there, theres a chance of mold. If the humidity is say 60% outside I can only wonder whats sweating off them buds. I could use another dehumidifer this year in my office.
I go out and stir them up just about ever time I go out there. I'll tell ya my office is kind of crowded. And smells to all hell is another worry. Oh well.

Miss J did another plant last night. The Star-47. Shes a monster. Do I dare think 8 plus??????? Oz's. I'm goinmg to dare. She has some massive is the onley word for it sized cola's. To think her sister didn't yield alot and she was 6 foot tall. She came in under a pound. This plant was only 3+ foot. I grew her out outside and brang her in when she was abit in flower so I don't have a solid date. But she looks ready. I'm going to use her to see if I was right. I started with that Cripit at 35 grams, so I got another one at 35 gram wet of this;
test_bud.JPG

Man this plant produced. She does 100 times better indoors. Miss J had allready took the larger buds from the stem so I didn't get any full pic's of these beauties;
3_buds.JPG

But there was afew more impressive buds on that rack. Here's afew. This is about 50% of the wieght off her;
mess1.JPG

Kind of hard to see but there are alot of big nuggets in there. This one a pretty one;
Big_bud15.JPG

Well 'A day in the life'
Thanks all for taking a peek. I need to get out more myself. I love to go look at friends thread it's I just don't always post. I hope alls gardens are green And Keepem Green

Hey Wood!

Glad you got everything in this year without mold, though I'm sure it's a pain dealing with the rain right now. Sounds like you'd have liked a bit more in the yield department, but from where I sit things look amazing (as always). :yummy:

Bummer about the painful feet - I hate being gimpy. It's part of why my wife does so much of our trimming - it just kills my back. I have a heal spur, too, and now you and I have one more thing in common, haha. I wish it wasn't always the damned painful shit we had in common! Like you said, no good complaining about it, but it's tough when it reminds you constantly.

Those Berkely Blues really are pretty! Take care buddy ~ X

Back
Top Bottom