Our Ongoing Grows

hehehe...good intentions!...weird tho', the vid you posted in my thread still works...different source?...here is some info that Amy uncovered ....

Oh - I just found the answer... what Emiliya and I suspected... just some vids, and this is why

Working Around Issues With VEVO Video Embedding

And bc that article is a it old... the workaround isn’t viable anymore. Only way is to have a paid VEVO account... at least I know now that I’d the VEVO logo appears, it probably won’t play. Pity it doesn’t just link to the Tube!

S ok - I’ll just go back and listen to sweet honey while I drink my canna coffee :)

...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Oh well, none available????????????????? I even have that red u-tube, 10 bucks per, for my tunes in the office''''''''''' did away with popups and ads,,,,, running out a laptop to a pretty good sound system. I tends to get louder,,, as the night/morning goes on..... I'm on a night schedule permanently.... Till neighbors across the street hear it... JK not......
I looked at that read... It doesn't read the same,,, but is acting the same... What's different is that was 2011 and this just started like 6-7? weeks ago.. 1 outta 15-20 might show up... Maybe server??????? I've had that trouble here before... Ah well, I'll go on the old Ladys'' shit tomorrow and try a different than Google?

I didn't see yours at all Sky.... Did you edit it?

I didn't see yours at all Sky.... Did you edit it?

Yeah, I tried pasting the link to Drift Away inside the More menu, but it too was Unavailable when clicked, so I edited the post to clean up you page of my mess, lol.

Plus... you know... this is not the real world.... .

Oh shit.

Well sometimes better than the real world I'm thinking.

Wood - Chemdawg looks perfect! Great job buddy.

I grew one single Chemdog from HSO

I did the same thing, just popped 1 seed and it was a REG and got lucky. I ran the shit out that one for a few years. Good weed.

When OG was all the rage, I was stinking up the place with Chemdawg. Lol.

Worked???????????????

Everybody skaert to listen to it maybe?? lol

SOME music is back.................. Listening to sawed-off shotgun as I type......... Good song,,,,,,

BUT vid-unavailable,,,,, that don't stop me............. Every time I sit my old ass out in the office and turn on the radio,,, I tend to post it.........

I still love to hear what the others in the world listen to......... AND every now and then I hear a good tune... BTW John Prine was a good song there @dr.h00k I can tell it was written by a person that's been down a few bad paths............

I myself was strung out on dope for more than 1 year, 2 years????????? ... Hell more like 10 years....... Hell even longer than that,,,,,,,, I don't count anymore... But I know,,, least hope I;m going to remain clean alot more years......... Damn pain pills are bad enough............

And @Dankman_420 thanks........

BTW ya'll what is the real world??? The Real' world,,, is what one chooses to let into his front door.. That is really all we can control?????

OK I did take a plant out for her LAST flush tonight... This is the bitch that's been having litters for me for awhile... I Almost lost her. Last cuts I took before flower,,, took a crap on me and got a dose of slim... SO I took another cut 3-4 weeks into flower... Tht is as I type,,, revegging and throwing out normal leaf patters now... 3-4 weeks'''' she'll be ready to harvest 10-15 cuts for my next run..My next run,, is a small one..MAYBE 6 plants....

BUT I'm babbling........... Without further ado'.... My last Pup for about 12 weeks;

Keepem Green

@Jgrowlove I do have to say cooler temps and she really shows her shit... But even in 70 degree nights,, she still purples/blacks out. You grew it from HSO.. Can you see the difference? This one hair turn a pretty red, bout the same as the pic's cept less bright, that happened about harvest,, but was pretty at about 5 weeks in... And keepsm till harvest. This one leafs start purpling at 5 weeks too. With these Red Hairs,, it can be abit harder to know when to harvest. I've been doing close to 10 weeks a plant. Is no amber on this one,,, but EVERY trichomes head is packed white and about to bust......

She 'looks' done at 8, but she don't put out till ya hang around 9 weeks.But she's worth it.... I've very tempted to grow afew seeds outta her? ? Least gather afew.

Just smoked some of the Grape RomulanXhuckaberry.. GOOD pot. The gram I just cut up for a joint threw out 8 seeds.She she has afew in her.. But I broke up more of her and bagged and tagged a sample.. I still got acouple OZ's of her in jar.. I'm going to save some of each one for the hell of it..

Instering fact I just read... Oregon... You can carry a oz, have a 1/2 pound at home,, grow four plants, and possess 10,,, 10 mind you seeds????????????? Hope they don't fuck with me and throw a felony on me for a bag of seed... TOO funny.... Besides I've never had under 3 pounds laying around... I am alittle different,, I got a card and a Doc to sign off on me which brings me up alot from that... And then you add Miss J doing all the above,, gives me elbow room. I read that somewhere today about 10 seeds.. WTF

I have that Red Desiel, Chem Dog, GraperomulinXhuckaberry, Shapire OG, Em-Dog, Black Dog, and a Sage n Sour,,, all with seed. Bag and tag,, I have 2 of them I might try''' the puppy of course,, and the Shapire OG,, I been smoking ti tonight and copped a good buzz,

I blame that on this new fan I got,, these new Hurricane wall mounts fan patterns... It don't just go back and forth,, it throws up and down into the mix... Way cool.. Does a figure 8 pattern covering the WHOLE room... Worth the extra 5 or 6 bucks for it.... 18" wall mounted just shy of 60 bucks. The cheaper one was 50 something. This one has programs. Shit I figured out how to turn on and been on since.. I Keep 2 of the 18" fans going 24/7 in there.. With my air exchanger pulling the same..
Babbling away over here.... Guess it's that Grape Rx Huck speaking,,, speaking off I'm outta here I got a bowl of it in the bubbler waiting..............

Back
Top Bottom