420 Magazine Background

Our Ongoing Grows

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
I ain't shitting that woman wakes every morning,, and rolls a joint...

She has nails so she can't really roll... so I introduced her to a rolling machine.. And created a monster............ Even in a zig zag paper,, she can fit a >gram... That kind of big.. And tighter than shit... Is why I won't smoke the joints she rolls.......

I like alittle sidestream to mellow my dubies... Her's are more like Taylor cigarettes,,, cept tighter...........

I bet she smokes? 5+ grams a day? And whenever I say leave this MFing jar alone... It's the first emptied......

Have to say today I even had to put a mask on........ Had to go do my monthly.......

Doctors appointment.. For 'asprins'. If I wasn't such an idiot,, I could've gotten a phone video conf. But i ain't ever fucked with a phone.. I guess we had a decent one whatever it is? But I ain't ever sent or received a text,,,,,,, PERIOD,,, EVER... but the gal, well doc, kind of schooled me enough that I'll know next month, I'll call her a day early to reschool me...

@dynamo1 you know it's about all my gut likes to work with nowadays..... Unless it's a bottle of Single Barrel Jack... That's the smoothest whiskey i ever drank...... In a past life,, i enjoyed the 'Bird' cept when it ended me up in jail, many time..... Least I'm putting cutter on this 100 proof rum... 'Old Wild Turkey' was been to kick out your heels alittle off tap..........

I feel pretty good this evening........

And I guess I'll get this 2 Whelchie????? sprayed, and uppotted before the nights done?.. I ain't even sure who bred these,, but I did get them from a dude that's been growing them and his plants look fantastic. I tried it earlier,,, but never found my label in any harvests,,, and I don't remember culling it? But oh well........

I also have another 'Doc' needing a new home with a small GMOxCake that ain't in to big a hurry, matter a fact she's on the small bus?... But these whelchies? I have two totally different pheno again... 'rather' stocky against a 'rather' lanky mfer.... I just gave them all their last toppings,,, and they should both kick out 2-3 cuts come flower........

I have a few more seed from that Frost F incase she cures into something really sweet. And it is easy to identify the plant I'd be looking for... The Indo,, i'd never grow again. lite yield for the plant, all popcorn buds,,, but the Sativaish looking one,,, could be worked with to increase that yield.

We'll see.. i also have a half a litter,,, 4 pups chomping at the bit to be unleashed......... I like this LED I got them vegging under.. It's keeping them shorter than if I started their preteens under a 600 MH with 2' plants to contend with for the light...... But still my favorite is them old big ass T-12's shop lamps. They plants can grow right up into the lamp and never get burnt. I have acouple in the office,,, but outta 5, 4' lamps,, I only got one lite....... That's bad isn't it........ But a daylight T-12 to me is a perfect preteen lamp......

Hey everyone be safe,, I'm hoping to drag myself off to bed after acouple more 'tunes'''

Keepem Green

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
well, just another day in paradise..............

I feel bad that I'm not really getting out in the community as much as I use to anymore. I kind of lost interest in it for the last year or so. Sorry peoples that I've been pretty flaky.

Might help if I knew how to type,, but you gotta earn to spell before ya type. Thank God for spell-checking. Funny when I first started posting on the net long time back. Hell'' was using AOL dial-up. And I didn't have spellcheck, I write something and come across a word I wanted to use and could'nt spell it or even come close,, so rather than look like a bigger idiot than I am,, I'd go back and restructure the whole sentence till I made it fit? And then 'try' to download a pic,, and you'd get disconnected more often than not. You get like 85% and bam..........

Nothing new here really. Miss J kind of forgot to water one. and well it's not doing well.. So we just cut all the shit from the main cola down. All I have in there right now is 4 well 3 1/2 Cripits. All those leaves were going to fry anyways and litter the floors in the next couple days.......... Good thing I got these Whelchis just about ready.. One more treatment and they are good to go...

And 4 pups are just uppoted and will start their spraying regiment as soon as she recovers alittle.. Talk about short stocky plants.. I like this LED I got in the nursery.... It does do well with young plants.. Better than the 600MH in veg tent. plants of all sizes lead to lanky smaller plants that have to reach alittle.. Even on step stools.......

I will also start getting Cripit clones coming out in the next 4-5 days. And I'm going to have to dig thru the seeds I got left to see whats what for maybe a outdoor plant or two......

well I'm outta here for a minute or two be safe

shottafire

Member of the Month: Sept 2013 - Nug of the Month: July 2014, April 2020
well, just another day in paradise..............

I feel bad that I'm not really getting out in the community as much as I use to anymore. I kind of lost interest in it for the last year or so. Sorry peoples that I've been pretty flaky.

Might help if I knew how to type,, but you gotta earn to spell before ya type. Thank God for spell-checking. Funny when I first started posting on the net long time back. Hell'' was using AOL dial-up. And I didn't have spellcheck, I write something and come across a word I wanted to use and could'nt spell it or even come close,, so rather than look like a bigger idiot than I am,, I'd go back and restructure the whole sentence till I made it fit? And then 'try' to download a pic,, and you'd get disconnected more often than not. You get like 85% and bam..........

Nothing new here really. Miss J kind of forgot to water one. and well it's not doing well.. So we just cut all the shit from the main cola down. All I have in there right now is 4 well 3 1/2 Cripits. All those leaves were going to fry anyways and litter the floors in the next couple days.......... Good thing I got these Whelchis just about ready.. One more treatment and they are good to go...

And 4 pups are just uppoted and will start their spraying regiment as soon as she recovers alittle.. Talk about short stocky plants.. I like this LED I got in the nursery.... It does do well with young plants.. Better than the 600MH in veg tent. plants of all sizes lead to lanky smaller plants that have to reach alittle.. Even on step stools.......

I will also start getting Cripit clones coming out in the next 4-5 days. And I'm going to have to dig thru the seeds I got left to see whats what for maybe a outdoor plant or two......

well I'm outta here for a minute or two be safe
Hey woody. Good Morning.

I love reading your posts. If you needed any seeds let me know I have too many!

ilikemsticky

I wouldn't worry about it woody just do your thing you got enough friends hanging around to share with :) I like the leds for the youngsters to it does keep em short hey bud sounds like maybe you need another hiding place for some of your top shelf:laugh2:

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019, May 2020 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Cronichemphog

Member of the Month: Feb 2014 - Plant of the Month: June 2015

Norcaliwood

Thanks peoples... Sometimes I feel like a antique here.

But I do have afew fast pics of one that's coming out..

and then 4 more I just uppotted.........

that's about it from here least for now.......

Thanks, people for understanding. I still get around alittle,, just not like I use to.. But I will show up if someone calls me.

Stay safe out there and Keepem Green

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019, May 2020 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Norcaliwood

@lazyfish well,,, can't say why????? funny how you can take 2-3 cuts off the same mother and end up with different looking plants,,, lighting? rootage? feeding?

I tend to think it comes down to well? hell if I know...

but is a fact. I tend to think alot has to do with rootage. More rootball,,, better food/water uptake and better plants?
I do know sister plants that drink more pump out better buddage? And it's easy to manhandle new root....

Well getting really close to that time of year.... I threw a few seed on paper towel tonight. A Purple Trainwreck and two Momma Mia's, along with an auto. I grew this Momma Mia a few years back. but those years I didn't do well period... But this year,,, my plan is to keep smaller... Alot of toppings. I'm going to chuck afew seed of UD also.... I'll give her a few slots until I see sex....... I also am thinking another Purple Primate from Red... was a great plant,,,, both phenos I grew were.

I also have 1,000's of regular auto's i did awhile back.. A Flash Super Auto x someone elses?

oh well... Budha Seed auto. that's it.........

@Pennywise she wasn't all that this time... bad handling on my behalf. And bad timing to get them really cold nights''.. still is good pot and I'm thinking 6-7 oz's of prime.... Still not sure what to do with this litter... Flower? or throw one out back in the back 40?
She'll be a monster'''' even with all the brakes I can muster against her........... Oh well,,, that isn't a bad situation to be in I think.....

Norcaliwood

well acouple tails popping out,, a Momma mia,,, the second one,, I had no faith in,, and the Auto Mazz' are going to need soild come morning.. And the Purple Trainwreck is looking good so far,, starting to split.....

right after these few get in the dirt, tomorrow? , I'm going to chuck 5-6 prime looking seed of the UD on next plate.........

Norcaliwood

thanks to my friends for the drive-bys...............

I ain't posting a lot anymore,,, but I will with all my plants at harvest... Cept on the music link...

BTW I got a Cripit coming out in the next two-3 days.................. she looks sweet... not alot of color but that only helps with bag appeal????? and I have 4 more up and flowering???????????

stay safe and Keepem Green

Norcaliwood

never want anyone to think there isn't a person to refill Miss J's containers?????? I hoping for 8 oz's? off one 3 1/2 foot plant without any special effects? I only have 4 twist wires on her so far? No telling how she will act tomorrow after dragging her out for a pic? BUT, she really doesn't have long,, so don't matter... What I like about her,, she is Stoney from Stoney Girl Gardens which I can cosign for,,, yet she will carry her own weight without extra work?????????? 10Oz's?
this is the larf? buddage????????????

well I'm off to fry a hillbilly steak???????

Norcaliwood

sorry I tend to go to music more often than my home page anymore?????? oh well............. least now you know where I am????????? BUT I still grow pot,,, and got a line up coming out... Sad thing? my next few plants are the same, Cripit,, I need to fill a few jars of top-shelf and had to kick out alot of clones for friends to grow outdoors... hope Stoney Girls ain't watching... seeing how they lay claim to the genetics???????? Great plants.. I fought hemp mites for thee suckers.......

......... But I do have them 4 Puppies yeaning for finish pots??? And I have another Doc Holiday,,, plus a GMOxCake fully vegged and ready to kick out a couple of clones in their finish pots.. I like GMOxCake....... And I'm taking another clone off Doc,,, GOOD pot.. needs more time to develop into what she could be as far as smoke,, but that ain't happening around here.... But I will have 2 bigger Cripits coming out... The third was an '''''underwatering''''' accident,,, that I'm still growing.... Least the main tops.............. They still look great''

ya'lll stay safe,,, and Keepem Green

Top Bottom