Our Ongoing Grows

Thanks Billy... She getting acclimated still.... couple little acicdents... And she's a explorer.. and she is making the run for the door abit..

Well people I've been stagnate as of late. I been meaning to get a new strain for a run. makes for a good plant.. Compliments of @Dankman_420 I don't know what the problem was,,, but the last 2 'attempts' were 100%. dead......... This seems to happen to me when temps cool off...... I do have this thing,, that does work to a degree.... Seedling mats tend to get to hot and you get popcorn.... I was using this with them rooter plugs in a try,, or rockwool...... I have a complete setup of rockwool with acouple of them leach trays and a slab for each, with acouple 6" blocks on top, well least 2 per slab... well this helped;

I really think the temps are the problem.. Water sure sucks up cold easily....... I could go soil? but then I needed to check my latest attempt.....

it was just a hick up.....

I also have them 3 BBies started.. Kind of deformed leafage.. and allready has the hue showing..... Most of the Blueberries I've grown all had a quirk or two..... I'll snatch a pic at transplant...

That's what I have so far @Pennywise,,,, She'll more than likely grow outta most of it?
I got a hold of some of DJ's breeding shit 4-5 years back. So the story goes,, DJ actually lost his original stock. But he had gifted Mike from stony girl's some of them 20 years ago. Mike gave them back and later DJ gifted Mike some cuts. I ended up with one of them. Maybe I did something wrong but I wasn't impressed. Leave grew twisted also. Was tasty with the small yield of small nuggets??

Man I so missed being over here love it brotha I’m sure u get those seedlings rocking n I agree I’ve seen a lot of bb with the wrinkle look at first

so looks like 100% return on them seeds...... I'm going to run 6 pots and got 7 seed,,,,,,,,. so I either cull one? or double dip in one of the pots? I should find two females in the batch.......

@Jack420 I really haven't done alot lately and feel so far behind on friends threads............. But I am starting..

Just threw them seeds on dirt.......

Hey Wood, I need some help. My order of beans that I was waiting for about 2 months to arrive came with a note saying my beans got intercepted on the way in from an overseas bank that is no longer a 420 sponsor. I don't want to name drop b/c the refund is processing, but I do need to find a new bank to order from. Do you know any seed banks inside the lower 48 that sells multiple breeders and ships discretely for those not yet in a fully green state?

I still use Attitude........ been awhile since I last ordered myself @Skybound if you order in the first week of the month or something,,, they add another give away..

I still use Attitude........ been awhile since I last ordered myself @Skybound if you order in the first week of the month or something,,, they add another give away..

Thanks man, Attitude is in the UK, but if nothing else turns up, I will use them. Until recently, the former sponsor was in the UK and I never had a bad experience with them until they moved to a different country. I presume Attitude has time tested methods to ship discretely, These goofs sent stickers of pot leafs and seed breeder names in the package like WTF?? Any inspector that saw those would have to keep opening packages.

so looks like 100% return on them seeds...... I'm going to run 6 pots and got 7 seed,,,,,,,,. so I either cull one? or double dip in one of the pots? I should find two females in the batch.......

@Jack420 I really haven't done alot lately and feel so far behind on friends threads............. But I am starting..

Just threw them seeds on dirt.......
Hells yeah brother I kno the feeling but I’m super excited to see how they turn out for ya

Hey there Woody wassup? Good luck with the little ones with tails the the other little one with 4 legs and a tail.

Here's some for ya get ya in the flowering mood. Bushy little thing. I'm not a bush master but all these that I'm running wood be good for a scrog.

Una Frea - The One x The Menthol

20201118_192458-jpg.2260432

well @ilikemsticky not really. I have some in flower.. But they aren't looking like anything to brag about.. Some ho-hum looking buddage..... Running the clones I had left over for 'space' filler plants.. Well they ended up being primary plants due to mismanaging. I have 2 of the Momma Mia and a Lucky Lady getting real close to harvest.. And I still have a cut of Momma Mia in veg.. I been making a bonza bush outta her with hopes she'll be decent weeds.. She is a early onset and fast bloomer. Miss J had one of them she was still growing outside. In the rain and cold... and still looked kind of good.. she did just kill it. No PM, or grey mold.... I also have 3 Gelatos just into flower.....

But I am going to see if I can pull a winner out these TingxChernobyl gifted from Dank.. But I'll just be calling it TxC because I'll never remember how to spell that one.. Well 6 starts from that,, 3 BB two of the Vamperilla's which still haven't shown sex yet..

Thanks people for dropping by.....

I know I'm way behind on everything. And I promise to get something up and growing pretty soon.... I been abit lazy possibly from overindulging in cookies?

Long time @Jgrowlove .

That bushy 'short' one will be a piece of cake for you Mister @bobrown14 with all the high 'taller' ones you've mastered...

I been abit lazy possibly from overindulging in cookies?
that will do it every time woody lol wth we do what we do to get high dont worry about getting around well come over here and see wtf you got going on hows janet and your new friend doing anyway i hope good well get to growing woody were all waiting for your fall pics have a good one brother!

Back
Top Bottom