Our Ongoing Grows

I will have to get at least one cut off her, she's put up the good fight, worthy of at least getting her chance to shine. I was thinning out my seed stash abit more and decided to throw in a Money Maker, a Big Tooth, and a Kushberry. I just put them on a paper towel and on top of my 200 watt cfl I'm using to keep the few small plants, and seedlings growing. Right now as cool as it is outside, the hood is a perfect temp on the plate is 85. But the real reason I'm posting, naw my lazy ass don't have any real pics, but I have something interesting agrowing on. I did some water on my new borns. They are all opened and showing it's first leaf. All except the Blue Dream. She opened up and show two sets of first leaves. I've seen this before, but hasn't happened to me. 2 sprouts outta the same seed. I think Godstrichomes had one once. But I swear there is only 1 seed here. You can see 2 stems coming up. Later after she gets alittle healthy, I'm going to see whats going on down there. But till then;
IMG_80763.JPG

and
IMG_80754.JPG

Got a toofer... 2 for the price of 1. Reminds me of a joke, you can tell why the toothbrush was invented inn Arkansas, if it was invented anywhere else, they wood've called it a teethbrush. JK thems' my 'Homegirls'. Keepem Green

Looking good Brotha like the indoor crop you got going this year :thumb:
I just started vegging one of the seeds I made
actually got a lot more of the gsc x tundra than I woulda wanted seems the pollen jumped around more than I thought :rofl:
so easily got a few hundred on top of the Matanuska tundra fem seeds I made and
the ones I crossed with the cheese bomb but I didn't get as many of those seeds maybe a hundred.
so if the gsc tundra comes out a winnder
ill just call it cronics Hawaiian thunder :rofl:

Twins are still going. Two sprouts/half as big. Seems to be holding true. They are half pints. She'll catch up. Hey CHH I'm going to have to see how your little seed thing is going. Maybe you'll hit on something really nice. Hey get to watch you grow it,, then beg for some genetics....
JK ? Maybe not. I do have acouple lazy ass pictures. I didn't bring them out yet. Today was a long day. Least I can say I'm going nuclear. Looks funny when the vampire at the hospital comes at ya with a syringe that has a 2" thick shield of titanium around it for a shield. You know thats got to be some toxic shit. Gave me a hella headache. Shot me up with that shit and turned on the cat scan for what they called a PET scan. I see the doc tomorrow... Going to be interesting. It feels like someone kicked me in the kidneys 24/7. Oh well,, is what it is.
But on the lighter side,,,, I did get afew pics of acouple girls. I have a hungry ass girl here. I never could give her enough to keep darker green leafage. Most of my girls are always and the edge of a calcium deficiency even with some cal-mag. My water is alittle toooooo clean, being down under 20 ppm out of the tap. Super 'soft' water. But here's the 8-Ball Kush, been flowering since Oct 1st under a 1500 watt hps. I run two in there on short light rails. I'm using GH, Flora-nova nutrient regiment.
IMG_80773.JPG
IMG_80805.JPG
IMG_80814.JPG

And one more;
IMG_80784.JPG

I also got afew of my Mind Cant'rol, one I won in a sponsered contest. I have another from the same I'll get a pic of up soon Red Licertease or something like that. I have 4 strains from Dr Krippling going right now.But sorry it under the HPS lamp but here we go, Mind Cant'rol.
IMG_80885.JPG
IMG_80873.JPG

Ok I have a problem here. Leaves are all crinkeled up and feeling brittle, like she can use some oil rub down. I have 2 going outta the same bag. Two totally different phenos of Jack Herer. The other looks happy and healtly. I was hoping she'd grow outta it. If not I'm going to cull her. Space is a premium.I have 12 plants in a space that should only house 10. And I still have 3+ weeks before anything is close. This one has 5 weeks to go. So the deck is stacked against her right now. Jack Herer#2;
IMG_80909.JPG

I'll get a better pic soon. I'm going to give her a week before I behead her. Thanks all for stopping in and Keepem Green

Hi
Ladies are gorgeous. And she looks about ready to be beheaded.
The Jack H. is the leaves turning yellow?
Roots ok?
Have you checked PH ? maybe a lock out is on the way?

Personal: How did the test result turn out?

Thanks peoples for stopping in and having a peek. I'm probably find out more tomorrow Bird. I have a phobia about hospitals. And you really know they have some toxic shit they put in ya. That syringe must have had 4 pounds of titanium surrounding it. Oh well I'm sure hoping it's something they can fix without alot of problems. I don't care to deal with all them problems being sick all the while. Got to see if the pro's outway the con's yet. I just know it's been getting worse over the last 5-6 years. I have so many heath issues that it's hard to distinguish one from the other. All the aches and pains of life thrown in a blender. One thing, we have to play the cards dealt. That's the only for sure thing in life.
BUT anyways,,, I haven't looked in the ph, I don't think that's the problem. The other Jack Herer #1 had deformed leaves for aminute, but grew outta it. None of the other show this problem and they all are from the same mix. Well as close as you can get mixing 3 cubic foot at a time. I'm pretty good at guessing amendments after all the grows I've worked with. Seeing it was both Jack's and nothing else was effected I thought genetics, but it only seems to be visiting me. If it get worse no sweat, wasn't meant to be then.
Jaga yours is doing good huh?
But I'm starting to play around with afew idea for the next grow. I've grown a sample of this Blue City Diesel, and it was tasty. People loved it. I happen to have a mother that has 8 or 10 cuts on her. The way this girl grows is this, small yield, minimal side branching making is possible to grow 9 plants in 1 gallon pots on a 4X4 foot print. I might be able to pull 12 oz's for a small section. I do like the taste. But I haven't had enough personaly to try it out. Least I'll be harvesting some of if to make the space for it..... Here's the mother;
IMG_80944.JPG

Even got off my lazy ass and cleaned out the cloner. Cooler temps are going to make rooting cuts a breeze.
IMG_80934.JPG

Besides I can get a cut off the Crippled Rino and the Delhi Friend in afew days to round out the cloner. I must be babbling.
Pete and repete sometimes. Well I've had trouble getting sleep lately and things fall into a routine. Oh well I'm outta here,, least for a hour........ Keepem Green

:hug: well, grabbing the bull from it's horns is always a better solution in the end. But I hear you, hospitals are not a nice place.

My Jack was doing just fine, and suddenly gone, so it could be irregularity in the seed too.. other needs etc.

Old seeds maybe? These seeds did crack within 36 hours. They were freebies and I don't remember the vendor. I think it's genetics myself. But they could be special' needs children. And besides alittle different feeding patterns, this ain't Burger King.... Special orders do upset us. I'm going to give her a week with a boost of extra micronutrients and some super thrive. I was looking at her leaves with a scope and she's got tons of trichomes covering the tops of her leaves with twice as many around the margins.
Well got the results from that scan, they found nothing. Least they say some is some good news, it's not in my lungs, whew' 40 years, at a pack+ a day, and it isn't stomach, guts or lower organs. Doesn't help with the feeliing I've been kicked in the kidneys. Now to go see another doctor for a 'check up from the neck up'. I've had afew of them in the 'good old days' of scrapping in the bars. But this is that eyes nose throat doctors, and if they don't find anything like skin, throat, brain, it should mean it's a localized and a good prospect for surgery with complete recovery? They say that alot and yet it pops up elsewhere after they cut on you or it seems. Doctors already blew their guarantees or even opion in my eyes, Miss J was suppose to be 90% with the first surgery and here's still 90% after her second and now a third? I can't call it, but they know more than I do and I have SOME faith in the medical field. But is does sound encouraging that it might be just a local tumor and they can cut out. Least it isn't bone or blood or throughout the lymphatic system.
Well I'm going to wait acouple more days before I cut up the BCD, that will let the revegged crippled rhino throw out some better shaped cuts herself. Man I just was watering and I have to move acouple plants around to get to the back and MAN some of the Dr Krippling stuff is smelling great. And brushing up against afew sure made every hair on my forearm stand up. I have a really great looking Incredible Bulk going in there. Long pistils on her flowers. longs to have a indica stance yet a fine sativa looking leafage. I know one day soon I'll get afew pictures. Good thing is I moved her up to the front of the room for easier access. Keepem Green

:hug: I am happy that a few things were out of the question. Unfortunately, that is how it works, tests are done to rule out. And they go on until either they find something, or they don't. when my (now 4) daughter got ill, she was about 2, they took tests 2-3 times a day for 8 days including bone marrow to check for leukemia. no need to say she was suffering and it took me a year, to be able to take her back into doctor's office WITHOUT her screaming like crazy. I avoid hospitals too. When i was pregnant with her, I went in 2 times only for check. in the middle and in the end.
Usually, when I go, i tell them " I have this, please fix it".(When ever i can't fix it myself)

edit: forgot to mention the ladies. They look lovely, i was looking at dr.k's strains, an they look awesome. definitely something I want to try, when I have a few grows under my belt.:Namaste:

It's hard when a child is hurting and you can't do anything for them. Hopefully they found the problem and fixed it. That Dr K's shit isn't that hard to work with. The Mindcant'rol wood be a good one for a tent as wood the Incredible Bulk. But the IB you'd have to keep a eye on or she could get away from ya. I have afew picture of the Incredible Bulk. She's on her 5th week in;
IMG_81076.JPG
IMG_81003.JPG
IMG_81012.JPG

and one last;
IMG_81065.JPG

Brightlights, What I'm looking at is a small SOG with them in the one gallon pots. I got these cool square white 1 gallon pots that fit together nicely. I want at least 9 plants in a 4X4 footprint. I plan on using a dedicated 1000 watt HPS light above that square. It's hella fun to take like 9 or 16 plants that have vegged like a week. Just long enough to put out acouple three new sets of leaves. Like 10-12 days after you plant them in your pot. Then flower them. As she stretches you can keep trimming off all the small side branches on the bottom, directing all the growth to the main cola. And if you have a plant that produces a large main cola, you can get some massive buds this way. The key is the right plant that can produce up to a 2-3 oz main cola. The main cola on a single gets so much larger than if grown on a multi branched plant. As soon as you top a plant you distribute the growth hormone throughout the plants taking away from that main cola. I usaalay get 1 3/4 oz per plant. Thanks all and Keepem Green

Gonna do a dab to the good news I have been waiting for!

Man she is a powerful lady, your mom...

dab to that!

:roorrip:

:love: Thank you and yes, they didn't find out WHAT it was, but she is fine now. It was a big scare, she was close to ..you know.

The plant is absolutely gorgeous what stunning buds :bravo:.

It's hard when a child is hurting and you can't do anything for them. Hopefully they found the problem and fixed it. That Dr K's shit isn't that hard to work with. The Mindcant'rol wood be a good one for a tent as wood the Incredible Bulk. But the IB you'd have to keep a eye on or she could get away from ya. I have afew picture of the Incredible Bulk. She's on her 5th week in;
IMG_81076.JPG
IMG_81003.JPG
IMG_81012.JPG

and one last;
IMG_81065.JPG

Brightlights, What I'm looking at is a small SOG with them in the one gallon pots. I got these cool square white 1 gallon pots that fit together nicely. I want at least 9 plants in a 4X4 footprint. I plan on using a dedicated 1000 watt HPS light above that square. It's hella fun to take like 9 or 16 plants that have vegged like a week. Just long enough to put out acouple three new sets of leaves. Like 10-12 days after you plant them in your pot. Then flower them. As she stretches you can keep trimming off all the small side branches on the bottom, directing all the growth to the main cola. And if you have a plant that produces a large main cola, you can get some massive buds this way. The key is the right plant that can produce up to a 2-3 oz main cola. The main cola on a single gets so much larger than if grown on a multi branched plant. As soon as you top a plant you distribute the growth hormone throughout the plants taking away from that main cola. I usaalay get 1 3/4 oz per plant. Thanks all and Keepem Green

Wood is this the 5th week of flower or did I misunderstand you??? Nice to see what a proper defoil and lollypop before I go do my tent this morning. Ive got anywhere from 4-7 weeks left. I will take less off now. Keep em green my brother!!

Thanks peoples. Dutchess, I'm one of the few that preach NOT to do any defoliation. Now not is abroad term. I lollypop all my inside grows. Air flow to the max is a key point to help keep your grow PMildew free. Another reason I kill' a leaf, which in my belief even leaf has a purpose, is if they cover other buds stopping their growth. I always take all the center' fan leafs from them as she flowers. You can see the leafs that have been clipped in those pics. I was always taught the leafs are the powerplants of your plants. Why wood you remove more than needed? I slowly do my defoliating, alittle today, alittle tomorrow, only remove what is blocking light or useless crap of the bottom branches. Look straight down on your plants and you can see what needs to be removed. It should be 90% in the middle of your babies. Then work up from the bottom. Go ahead trim them small little pussy branches, that won't amount to a hill of beans anyways. Oppps' sorry to the ladies............. But they are and they don't do shit but suck up your plants food and deprive your main buds of growing nutrients. GL Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom