Our Ongoing Grows

IG, but it's like weedstagram nowadays

Where's my nanner seeds you fvck? lol

Ludes worked great.

With a beer... I agree. Be sure the couch in close by.

Definitely not the pool chair. Or pool table couch, thats a good one. Watch your eyes, lol
Big Pharma isn’t interested in helping anyone just taking in obscene profits.

Weed For the Win.

Gotta say green.

Wood cant say anything good about a rat. But sorta kinda hope he's happier for ya. :passitleft:

I'm watching that Gelato outdoors. That should be interesting.

Either going to be a bug magnet or frosty a/f in the sun. I'm hoping for frosty.

GL with the outdoor girls. I know you got a good long while to go. Wishing for sunny weather down the stretch!

Got some stories about them ludes. I worked in a stockroom at a drugstore when I was in high school in the early 70s. lol
Expiration date past on ludes? What?

We can "dispose" of them no need to mail anything.

Hey these might go good with a beer! boom... score.

Mister @bobrown14 I'll chuck the garbage away for yall''' for free''' even............. That Gelato is one of the better weeds I been working with... Sure it's a knockoff,,,,,,,,,,, but a good one......... i just wonder if she'll finish outside???? But either way I could use 6-8 nice happy cuts to work with once.. I have 4 strains I'm playing with now.. Cripit will be 5........... And I have to cull acouple.. Cripit, Puppy, Gelato, Strawberry Amnesia, and a Grassfire OG? But till I give them all a chance and grow them 2-3 times,, I can't call it..............

That Grassfire OG was the first run. The yield was weak,,,,as OG's tend to be ,, and the weeds haven't developed any taste to talk about yet.. Abit harsh,, but stoney.. But then she hasn't had any cure time to her.. And probably won't have much by then to cure.. Is getting smoked up pretty fast.......... And is close to that

That Strawberry Amnesia,, is a gem to grow... Good yield,, self-supporting,, these last three didn't even need a support system and I have some 5-6 gram buds, smooth taste with a cure, and stoney as fuck....

Puppy ain't going nowhere for now,,,,,

Gelato has a GREAT smell,,, and is a knock your dick in the dirt high for an SOS smoke. Stuck On Stupid smoke.....

But ya'll,,,,,, ladders I don't do anymore.. Nor them big circles of concrete reinforcement wire or even rope trellises,,, ... IF she needs more than some 1/4" vinyl tape and 10' bamboo stakes,, I'm breaking out the chainsaws........ Alittle off the top, please........

Hey, @Skybound that way they won't get too tall half filled with dirt and trellises over the top making a BIG ASS SCroG????????.. And she only stick up about a foot more above the ground......... Naw too much bending over......... What I really need do is get some more of these clear fiberglass panels and throw that UV destroyed panels that came with the greenhouse... Just use the tubular aluminum as a framework. Hell it'll last forever

But seriously,,, I've seriously wanted to find of about putting a partial dome to keep the heat in over the shallow end pool for making it warm year-round for my exercise regiment... Which consists of me and Miss J going for a 20-30 minutes of skinny dipping around 3 AM in 92-degree water with steam floating up like a hot tub................... We do keep the pool at about 90 when it's open..........

I was going to ask Obama Care about it.. JK but a pool is great exercise for me...

My feet hurt.. Makes walking a pain in the ass.. I walk 3/4 a block and I'm in need of a rest.. And a pain pill....... People one of the worst things one can have, go wrong is bad pain when you stand on your feet............. Add the rest and you got a weeaboo's that wobbles but downfall down.... I get around like a pinball.

But I did have a bad turnover from the cloner.. I got 100% on the Strawberry Amnesia,,, and I got 2 Pup's limping out tonight.... I di need to empty and clean the cloner so I can get acouple cuts from the outside plants soon.. Be GREAT PLANT for outdoor grows... Still got time IF they root in a timely fashion........... I will be taking extra's next round,, so if any sound good and you can pick them up,, I can hook ya up........... Is a way to mail one to,, alittle costy but works,, just have to overnight it...........

Well I'm outta here...........

I was actually about to suggest digging a 4' hole in the ground to lower them huge ass plants you grow into, but then you'd have a stupid ass hazard in the yard when not in use and I deleted it all because I realized how stupid it sounded after typing it all out. I then remembered you already have a hole in the ground.

Empty the pool and Cheech and Chong your grow! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh shit thats a great idea. Keeps the neighbors wonder'in where all the weed is. lol

Stoners have all the best ideas. Specially when it comes to growing weed.

There's no stopping us now. :passitleft:

Overgrow,,,, I use to post there and they got popped,, H-drives were taken...

But back then pot was a big thing. I know they look out alot better for us here... But I was posting pic's of ALOT of pot. And some,,, ALOT MORE. was scary when the law got them things......... I went underground for the next two years. And started back up here...... Times have changed alot. But back then 100 plants,, that was a big bust.........

But I ended up getting plants to their intermediate pots...... And they are really taken off... I've already clipped afew runaway branches off afew of them.

But here's the line up.. UnNamed tho... I'm abit lazy tonight........ You can see what the panels on the greenhouse are like.. Cloudy and cracking....

Well I'm outta here...

Overgrow,,,, I use to post there and they got popped,, H-drives were taken...

But back then pot was a big thing. I know they look out alot better for us here... But I was posting pic's of ALOT of pot. And some,,, ALOT MORE. was scary when the law got them things......... I went underground for the next two years. And started back up here...... Times have changed alot. But back then 100 plants,, that was a big bust.........

I was a member there too when I first made P-role in '02. I never got a successful grow going back then as it just wasn't in the stars at that time. Ya know OG is back up right? They've been back up for a year or so. I was tempted to make the same screen name, but since I never grew anything, nobody would'a remembered me, so I just used Skybound there too.

Yea I haven't been back cept a peek.. So many sites now. Most are full of kids sitting around acting like they are somebody and like the drama.. The nice thing here,, is it is mellow.. Hell, I probably got my hand slapped more than anyone on here over the years.. For a minute I thought Ted had me on speed dail........ Oh well.......

Man I hate this.. I only got two Pup's to root, and they are both limping.. I have faith they'll pull thru. I even put them out today. They need to dry out alittle I think.

But I pulled the cloner for a GOOD cleaning. New jets and a soak in Physan 20 and a rinse should do it.. But I'm going to start taking cuts from acouple outdoors and I should steal acouple 'buds off the Puppy just in case.. Much easier to reveg a clone than reveg an adult plant. Alittle monster cropping going on??

But I do need to get a cut of afew out there and make sure I still have a Puppy. And I do have that Grassfire OG to play with, in the future. I had to reveg a clone from it too.... I did put them in the Greenhouse tonight.. Going to get chilly abit tonight. Rain out there now. And some nice S-Amnesia in the nursery tent. So really no shortage of projects here..

Getting close to time to move over and let mother nature do some of the growing.. Days are getting pretty close.

10 dayish and they're on their own.

10 dayish and they're on their own.

You say it like you're dropping off the kids with cousin Eddie and takin the missus on holiday for a few weeks, lol.

I like 420 too. It seems a bit more strict (sponsor oriented) than the other sites, but the people are way more chill. For me, 420 is home and I resisted joining those other sites for years because when you research things on those sites, it's like going to the ghetto where you're sure to see a fight before you leave. It might sound a bit funny, but in reality it's a total waste of time. There should be no fighting on the internet, period, but even more so amongst stoners and growers. Almost never had to endure any of that here at home! OG was alright back in the day and is still alright now, but RIU, IC, Grasscity and THCfarmer, ya best carry some protection when perusing their pages, lol.

Back
Top Bottom