Our Ongoing Grows

What I meant by remineralize is do you add more micro nutrients to your soil when you recycle it between grows?

I add alot of additives like 10-15 pounds worm shit, azamite, blood/bone meal, rock phosphate, and an all around fertilizer call Marine Cuisine.. And a dose of Myco's granules mixed in... Later I'll top dress and water in some bat shit...

Well @Dankman_420,,,, I don't wait...
I'm not adding anything really hot such as compost,,, one cept maybe the blood meal...It's not like I'm throwing chicken shit in there.. I've made that mistake before,,,,, fried everything....

Should it mellow???? Yea abit, but I water it all in at transplant. And besides, they will finish in these pots come Oct. So I have a long time coming in this soil........

I wonder what they are going to think of my music there @Pennywise ?????????? This should be interesting.........

Well @Dankman_420,,,, I don't wait...
I'm not adding anything really hot such as compost,,, one cept maybe the blood meal...It's not like I'm throwing chicken shit in there.. I've made that mistake before,,,,, fried everything....

Should it mellow???? Yea abit, but I water it all in at transplant. And besides, they will finish in these pots come Oct. So I have a long time coming in this soil........
Thanks brother I'm new to organics and figuring out how it all works. I'll definitely be reamending soil for reuse

Well is afew kinds of organic growing Mister @Dankman_420 you got shit like your veggie type garden which is a living soil, LOS. You amend it to feed the natural order in the dirt and soon you have tons of colonies of microbial life to help with feed and water uptake. This soil gets better every year for awhile with afew goodies thrown in every year.

Really isn't any use in throwing soil away if you've used mainly organics. It's not like soil with so much residue you cut it with a knife and breaks into chunks,,, fried,,,from salt based fertilizers. I'm known to juice my plants acouple times i flower but only 2-3 times max and not super strong shit.

Salt-based fertilizers can cull your numbers in your herd of microbes. Not a good thing...

But after a year,, it's just getting broke in and microbes just got colonized. Now if you had bugs that are able to winter over or molds and mildew,,, it's a good idea to scrap the top 6-8 inches. Acouple good freezes make me feel better.

Alot of people even use organics on small like 1 gallon SOG using the organics which are more instant release shit...

I've seen soil amendments with salts in the mix. The dose is probably minuscule, just enough to fert for a week or two, just long enough for the herd to link up with the roots to begin trading ions for exudates is my best guess. The closer we get to green light, the more I think I might want to switch to soil, for the repeatability of it all. It seems you use a lot less water than hydro, and now that I got a bunch of triacontanol, I'm sure I can increase a soil yield, and just grow a shit load more plants. Whatever the case though, I'm getting bored to death with hydro.

They even have a strain of mycorrhiza that can deal with higher salt levels......

Hydro is so 'unforgiving'' You off atad on PMM and boom... You got to make sure you got all the micro/macro shit cover,, or it shows. I mix the basics in my soils,,,, and I really don't have to fertilize again.. I do to help fatten up buddage beginning mid and close to the end of flowering tho.. Just basic 3 part Gh with some kool bloom for good measure.. I use to buy Fox Farm trio shit but it's plain costy. Powdered Kool Bloom is all one needs... And I might dose alittle extra cal/mag with onset of flowers to help with the drain on these during the stretch mode times and IF needed...........

I do feel we tend to think more is better.... Even in feeding our plants. Which isn't true.. I mean one can push PPM but does she need them?????

Well,,,, things a man does late at night for entertainment... Battle of wits with a bowling ball......

Playing solitare till dawn,,, With a deck of 51..... Don't tell me,,, I've nothing to do..........

I'm just a glutton for punishment I guess...... Just an attack on my character now. Even after playing nice............ I guess one gets easily offended...

What do you expect from someone bearly old enough to get into a pot shop from the Portland Area.... They even said I even probably had hair like Trump's.......

I'm looking forward to the next volley..........

As my man David Allen Coe says,,, Cheap Thrills.......... If ya ain't supposed to do it I will.............

Nothing new here,,, cept that Gelato went into flower... Now I only got 5 plants,,, but,,,, I do have these, a Grassfire OG in there,, a Puppy, Strawberry Amnesia, acouple little auto and a mystery plant that never got labeled;;
And here's Miss J's plant.. I'm not sure if it's Haze Plum or plum Haze..... I'm just calling it Miss J;;

And ofcourse;;

and the Beast Cripit.

I did have alittle fun there last night @Pennywise Kind of got to play PC warrior... But all in all,, I haven't truly gone off ,,,,,, yet''.. I'll save that for a long night with a bottle of Jose'... Man they do have alot of kids......

I can’t post in some of the other forums for that reason.

Cause of your legend status Penny. :passitleft:

I was on IC then GC all while journaling here.

Was following Coots around, all same thing.

Every single thread turned into a name calling bitch fest.

Was easy spakin tho. Matching wits with the witless.
As long as you're going along with the "leaders" all is well.
Problem on IC was leaders had big ego's so couldn't disagree or ban hammer.

It's pretty laid back here. I'd have been banned a long time ago.
Which I totally appreciate 420%.

What I'm smokin tonight - pic is mine, if ya call me on it, you better lock n load cause I'm coming for ya. lol JK.

Had to pull it a little early like 46 days. Started with PM on a few lowers so not fucking with it. Turned out to be really really good weed. Nice body buzz hairs standing up and stoned. Music sounds really good even with my ear muffs on now. lol

Cause of your legend status Penny. :passitleft:

I was on IC then GC all while journaling here.

Was following Coots around, all same thing.

Every single thread turned into a name calling bitch fest.

Was easy spakin tho. Matching wits with the witless.
As long as you're going along with the "leaders" all is well.
Problem on IC was leaders had big ego's so couldn't disagree or ban hammer.

It's pretty laid back here. I'd have been banned a long time ago.
Which I totally appreciate 420%.

What I'm smokin tonight - pic is mine, if ya call me on it, you better lock n load cause I'm coming for ya. lol JK.

Had to pull it a little early like 46 days. Started with PM on a few lowers so not fucking with it. Turned out to be really really good weed. Nice body buzz hairs standing up and stoned. Music sounds really good even with my ear muffs on now. lol

Frosty as all hell! I bet it smells good too. I have been hating all the rain in this region lately ughh. Take the good with the bad tho.

Where'd ya steal them pic's from Mister @bobrown14??????? Nobody grows pretty plants........... I'm going to call the cops..........

They're lookin' for a handout, yeah somethin' free! Lookin' for a handout from uncle sam &me. &with the consent of the president, they're gonna get their way..

Mornin wood was listening to some jreb this morning, thought id share especially once i started reading about those brats talkin shit on YOUR photos. Bad enough the big seed players take your shit, even plants that aren't the seed described!!!

See you soon i hope.. Another week of work then actually heading to the coast for my birthday.. Shit which reminds me it should be around miss j's as well, tell her happy bday from the 420 fam! Take her easy, keep em green all that good shit! Hit that jug for me, i wont get to start drinkin til five or six.........

Minutes after i get to work ;)

Back
Top Bottom