Our Ongoing Grows

Still not alot going on around here. Got one ugly plant just about to come out,, that Atomic Bomb. She didn't like my fert's and kind of burn her abit. I also decided to cull this vamperialla? whatever her name is.. She was a fine creature,,, but if these are her offspring? 1 was male,, the other,,, just downright ugly;;;

and now the female;;

all kinds of deformed leaves, not worth my time or space.........

but other than that I have 5-6 in flower and some clones started and afew seeds are putting right along. 1 GMOxCake is lagging. I remember they were slow outta the gate from the last I grew. and both Whelchi's are off and running. I'm going to dig in my seed box which is getting kind of empty. But has to be a jewel in there........

Pissed me off,, I was putting a gallon of spray in my atomizer. And I swore I can set the clamp proper only to pick up the unit and make a turn,, what happens?????? A gallon of safers soap take a tumble....... MFer.

Good thing I use our old 6'x8' rugs that Miss replaces from in the house...... to carpet my office.. And they been abused alot in their life,, between cigarette ashes and dirt from transplanting,, I think all one wood have to do water it, should be plenty seeds in it....... and you'd end up with a SOG...... I call my office my pig stye couple inches of ash on the keyboards and overflowing ashtrays. Miss J gets mad and then one morning while I'm sleeping hard after a long night entertaining,,, She get tired of it and spends a hour out there and not only are my plants are trimmed,,, my desk get the once over......

Yes, sir, I'm alive.. Just nothing new to take pics of......... Hope everyone's gardens are green out there,,, and Keepem Green

OOPS! I should have asked how you and Janette are doing in this crazy time?
Us? Well, we're pretty much sequestered in our home. Not much one-on-one contact with anyone other than our kids. They live five minutes away, no longer FIFTY-FIVE mins., with a new granddaughter in a couple of weeks. We're staying busy with them.

I wrote this once but I don't know where it went.
How are you guys through this craziness? I hope you're well.
We are getting well. My wife and I got a bug, NOT COVID-19. I'm pretty much over it but my wife got it again. She's getting over it, again. We're thinking the bug came from the grandson via day care. Day care's not going to happen again so we can all be well for child #2 coming in a couple of weeks.
Anyway, I'll be looking for a few starts in a month or so.
Can you help me out?

I've had a bug this week that'll be gone one day and back the next. Weird as hell. Like every other day I have a fever and body aches. Hopefully you and Ms J are well. Butt head is probably standing guard :laughtwo:
Dang Dankman....See if you can get a test somehow. That just doesn't sound right if you think its weird.

Best to all. :bongrip:

Yea it is all quiet on the western front... But I don't want anyone thinking I ain't growing............

I do have one getting there.. I'm not sure how long she's been budding,,, but she's getting there.. So I snapped a quick pic or two of this Frost Factory.

she's not a yielder but she is what she claims,, a frost factory.. This pic was taken right before lights out.. The worst time for a pic.. Plants always look their best at sunrise.. After a day of bright lights and fans blowing does take it's toll on them,, it kind of takes' abit from the plant.. I always harvest first light when the trichomes are at their fattest.....

Keepem Green

I've had a bug this week that'll be gone one day and back the next. Weird as hell. Like every other day I have a fever and body aches.

...that sounds symptomatic Dank! :eek: ...I would definitely be lookin' at getting tested...hope you are self isolating...Take care...Stay safe...cheerz...:high-five::Namaste:...h00k...

Back
Top Bottom