Outdoor autoflower grow

I do not actually know I would always listen to something Penny said and truth be told my first greenhouse grow was spiking 40-45 °c and the buds were fluffy and light. If it is your only option possibly still worth growing :laugh: :Rasta:

Oh 45°C is heavy heat though lol
It was if I closed the vents in the greenhouse for rain then I turn around and it is max sun out, never for long but possibly this led to less dense nugs. That is why I went indoor

Oh this quote resonates with my thoughts anyway. Nice one :) I've got a feeling everything will go just fine : )
I'm going outdoor gorilla grow. 12v timers n batteries with nUte reservoir and 12v pump for auto irrigation.. growing in clay balls , coco coir and potting mix :) and also a little forestry sand :)

Yucca extract is an extremely effective surfactant so it is very likely that most of the foliar sprays put Yucca in it. I also agree with 013 water it in and yes add it to anything you foliar spray

I'll look iinto it on Google. How does it actually protect from heat ?
While you are on google some Silica can also help with stresses such as heat :lot-o-toke: I am not sure how possibly from just a stronger cellular system? Yucca may help water get into the roots

Back
Top Bottom