Outdoor flowering plant possible issue, not sure though?

RoadLizard

Hi all - checked on my outdoor diesel plant today after work and I noticed what appeared to be leaves sort of hanging lower than usual. The catch here is that its the actual stems of the leaves that seem to "hanging" which is causing the leaves to not stick out as much as usual. Im not sure if this actually a problem or some normal thing. The plant is about 3.5 weks into flower and the bud sites look to be healthy. I dunno - she just seemed "tighter" than usual. Take a look at the pics and compare the first one(normal looking) and then the second one which looks like the leaf stems are weak or something.
Diesel_Week3_Flower_2.jpg

FlowerShotLeavesDroop1.JPG

Needs watering ?

Bingo! Funny you mention that. After I posted I mixed up a nice batch or Flora Bloom with some distilled water. Poured about two pints worth and got her good and wet. 1/2 hour later? Shes all perked up. Guess Im still learning how quickly outdoor potted plants can dry up. Between 6 hours of direct sun and constant breeze, shes drinking it up. And flowering uses more water too.

COOL! :thanks:

Update - shes stiff and purposeful looking now. Brought her in the for the night, gettin colder here now. Starting to smell nice and obnoxious. Oh baby. :D

Its 101 here...

Damn you guys and your snowboarding weather!

Haha, not quite yet but damn, it's getting cold at night. I put her out just before I left for work and it was 49 degrees. I'm sure she ain't too happy about that but within a few hours shell get a sun bath that lasts for like 6-7 hours straight so that'll please her. :)

hey i got one bout as tall as that just a little taller i grew it from mother natures soil and i recently dug it out and put it in soil 3 gal bucket will it survive and bloom???

heyn thank i just never saw any pic of a plant grown from ground and than moved to inside i had to move it because it was not goin to survive in the weathers change ... please give any new info 1st time grower#$%^&@

Back
Top Bottom